Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,314
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75192 Jul 13, 2014
A WARNING TO HUGH:

I hope that you're caring well for your aged Mummy and have not dumped her in an institution for the aged.

I am warning you against it.

I also don't want your Mom to live all by herself, while you enjoy life with your family and make just the occasional visit to her or make the dutiful phone call - degraded adult kids usually behave with their aged parents in this cruel manner.

Love your mother deeply and respect her from the bottom of your heart and care well for her and keep her with you in your huge house or keep her in a comfortable house in the same neighbourhood where you live with a servant to look after her needs and make it a point to visit her everyday.

Warm regards to your Mom.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75193 Jul 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER
I am pretty sure that is one of the 10 commandments,

Toda rabah, we will make a mensch out of you soon.

Location hidden

#75194 Jul 13, 2014
A MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENE

I can't think of a more heart-warming scene than that of a loving family of grandparents, father, mother and kids - all living under one roof.

I can picture that family sitting at the dinner table with soothing talks doing the rounds as a servant or the mother serves the piping hot food, or of grandparents talking lovingly to the grandchildren, or of son patting his ill mom while sitting at her bedside in a bedroom of the apartment where the joint family lives, or of the family going on vacation together, or of grandparents planning a surprise gift for the grand kid whose birthday it is the next day, or of son and dad doing a bit of gardening while junior watches and helps out, or of the whole family trundling down to the synagogue or to any other place of worship as the faith of the family may be on the appointed day of the week or during festivals, or of collective daily prayers with the elders leading the prayer, or of the fun, laughter, love and joy permeating the house during special occasions like festivals or wedding anniversaries or birthdays.

These are instances of true harmony that carry great reward for such a family.

Location hidden

#75195 Jul 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am pretty sure that is one of the 10 commandments,

Toda rabah, we will make a mensch out of you soon.
Had I been your biological son and had you been aged, I'd have loved, protected and cared for you deeply while living in the same house with you or in a house in the same street and would have visited you at least twice a day to spend quality time with you.

Even now that I look up to you as an online fatherly figure, I'd be more than willing to care for you in your old age by making all the necessary arrangements for your well-being and would not mind even if I have to live in the US to look after you.

I am serious.

Take care, papa.

I am always there for you.

Location hidden

#75196 Jul 13, 2014
WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.

Location hidden

#75197 Jul 13, 2014
It's nearly 1 am. here. I am going to the 24/7 coffee shop of the Taj. Bye.

Location hidden

#75199 Jul 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.
Why would you want to compound an evil with a second evil?

Lifnei ivir, lo titein mikhshol .
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75200 Jul 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I will be busy for the next hour or so. I am at home. Bye. Later.
Stay busy.

And stay thirsty, my friend.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75201 Jul 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Former,
Try Portugal - a gem of a place in Europe - despite its sick man rep:
Lisboa, Porto, Evora, Sintra, Alentejo, Algarve....
Portugal is a blend of old world charm, history, cleanliness, homeliness, close family ties, church culture, natural beauty, laid-back atmosphere, friendly people, passable English proficiency of the warm and welcoming locals, cozy cafes/bars, efficient public transport, beautiful orange/red roof tiled villas, sufficient modern amenities, quaint villages/small towns, inexpensive tariffs for most things and delicious wines/food and luckily Portugal is often skipped by international tourists (most Indian tourists give Portugal a skip and do not even consider it as a holiday destination) giving it a not so crowded ambience and a less noisy character.
Portuguese ties with India go back centuries and Portugal ruled over some parts of India till as late as 1960....
I have heard good things of Portugal.

Plus it's relatively inexpensive to visit.

I have enjoyed their wine.

What is the "sick man rep?"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75202 Jul 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
I was amused to just discover that screw_driver, without the hyphen, is apparently too racy for Mr. Robo-censor.
Funny.

What did you want to do with it and to whom?

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75203 Jul 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offering him your puxxy?
Only if you're available to be loaned out.

(I could spare you for a few days/nights....)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75204 Jul 14, 2014
HughBe---Are you offering him your puxxy?

former res----Only if you're available to be loaned out.
(I could spare you for a few days/nights....)

HughBe---No one who has experienced the efficacy of the BIG BLACK BAMBOO would every speak the way that you have done. So, thank you for the confirming that you are not my bedfellow.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75205 Jul 14, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay busy.
And stay thirsty, my friend.
No doubt it is your intention to quench his "thirst".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75206 Jul 14, 2014
Eric wrote:
Oh, one more example. Rabbi Jesus said to tell others, but if they tell you to get lost, you should do so.(Dust on shoes analogy.)
Get lost Hugh.
Love you too, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75207 Jul 14, 2014
Joel---WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.

Frijoles----Why would you want to compound an evil with a second evil?

HUghBe---- Perhaps he is modeling his approach after the Tanach where curses are pronounced on those who have done evil.

Why would the Tanach do such a thing?

Besides, deserting one's parents in their hour of need is DISHONOURING them. When you dishonour your parents are you cursed?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75208 Jul 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.
HUghBe---- Perhaps he is modeling his approach after the Tanach where curses are pronounced on those who have done evil.
Besides, deserting one's parents in their hour of need is DISHONOURING them. When you dishonour your parents are you cursed?
BRAVA BRAVA in the streets deserted by family homeless people of America thank you! I start my day as a homeless AARP cyclist with a senior coffee @ Jack-in-the Box & had a great conversation. he remarked that if the pastor of his church and I were to cross paths, he would see his doppleganger! & I explained to him that although there are many that have the same cool grey-beards & especially shaved head grey beards down to goatees in the christian religious business of the world... i'm perhaps the only one whose name when ran through the bible code program returns a hit that declares me a prophet.

+ the sandhedrin or sadducces believed in reincarnation too

I had a series of facial moles that seemed to spring from a mole on my right big toe

the same big toe that Moses anointed with his thumb blood from the first sacrifice

only 3 people in history where given that anointment I believe, Aaron & his sons

& my name means *the word of god! revelation 19
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75209 Jul 14, 2014
EarlyMate wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVA BRAVA in the streets deserted by family homeless people of America thank you! I start my day as a homeless AARP cyclist with a senior coffee @ Jack-in-the Box & had a great conversation. he remarked that if the pastor of his church and I were to cross paths, he would see his doppleganger! & I explained to him that although there are many that have the same cool grey-beards & especially shaved head grey beards down to goatees in the christian religious business of the world... i'm perhaps the only one whose name when ran through the bible code program returns a hit that declares me a prophet.
+ the sandhedrin or sadducces believed in reincarnation too
I had a series of facial moles that seemed to spring from a mole on my right big toe
the same big toe that Moses anointed with his thumb blood from the first sacrifice
only 3 people in history where given that anointment I believe, Aaron & his sons
& my name means *the word of god! revelation 19
Earlymate---homeless people of America thank you!.........my name means *the word of god!

HughBe----1) When you go back to your street community tell them that I say, you're welcome.

2) Is that god Satan or Baal?

3) Most of your post seems to have originated with your god and so there is a clear connection between both of you. Keep it up as you are on the path.

Location hidden

#75211 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Why do you hate?

What would jesus do?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75212 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles---Why do you hate?

HughBe--- Because I am following your Maker who hates EVIL. Why do you LIE and DECEIVE so easily and much?

Frijoles---What would jesus do?

HughBe--- HATE evil and love RIGHTEOUSNESS. Enen in this post YOU reflect your rabbis and so there is no need to ask you what would they do.

Getting back to what you have called HATE, I want you to identify the HATE in my words below and also to address the post instead of PERVERTING TRUTH and attempting to deceive the simple like yourself.

----------

Location hidden

#75213 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Why do you hate?
HughBe--- Because I am following your Maker who hates EVIL. Why do you LIE and DECEIVE so easily and much?
Frijoles---What would jesus do?
HughBe--- HATE evil and love RIGHTEOUSNESS. Enen in this post YOU reflect your rabbis and so there is no need to ask you what would they do.
Getting back to what you have called HATE, I want you to identify the HATE in my words below and also to address the post instead of PERVERTING TRUTH and attempting to deceive the simple like yourself.
----------
Why do you post hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 17 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Bayard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web