Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67893 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You do a poor job of communicating it. Dont shoot the shaliach.
Aw, Pa, c'mon on, chill.

Don't be so harsh on me - your favorite kid and sincere adorer.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67894 Feb 20, 2014
Resting. The force is strongly descending down my spine from the head where it is concentrated. A little later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67895 Feb 20, 2014
Former res---Huggy,You have failed to explain why you choose wrath (a deadly sin) over "doing unto others as you would have them do unto you" (not as they did unto you).

HughBe--- 1.My son, the FAILURE is YOURS as you have FAILED to ask for such an explanation.

2.In terms "of deadly sin" I shall say that given that God has demonstrated HOT WRATH and not died I believe that I should follow His example.

3. I do unto others EXACTLY what I want them to do to me. I do NOT try to F-up anyone. Besides and more to your point let me REPEAT my words from an earlier post. "I am COMFORTABLE with being treated the SAME way that I am RECIPROCATING to others."

page 3060 #67760

What are the meanings of RECIPROCATING and SAME?

Former---And how about turning the other cheek?

HughBe--- On a personal level there is a time for that, also.

Former---What would your savior say of your approach of vengeance?

HughBe--- My Saviour is NOT like you and so He understands the difference between VENGEANCE and RECIPROCITY.

Research it and get back to me on the difference, Doc. Are you a doctor of rear-ology?

HughBe--- Absolutely NOT but I am a far BETTER person that the overwhelming MAJORITY of the human family.

Former---Why do you say this?

HughBe--- Because it is TRUTH.

Former---And didn't Jesus preach humility?

HughBe--- You are struggling with words and their meanings. If I ask you, how tall are you and you said 6 ft. and in fact such is the case is that lack of humility? No, facts are just facts.


Former---thanking you in advance for your thoughtful reply

HughBe--- I know that you know that you can rely on me. Much love, Mon.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67896 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE
https://www.google.com/search...
choir
&#712;kw&#299;r/Submit
noun
1.
an organized group of singers, typically one that takes part in church services OR performs regularly in public.
Apparently, his dictionary is on the fritz. You may also want to school him on the definition of atheist. I would, but I can't be bothered by trolls.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67897 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles---Judaism is a system of beliefs....

HughBe--- Beyond any doubt.

Frijoles--- Jews are a people.

HughBe---- Beyond any doubt in my mind.

Frijoles----You cant be a MEMBER of a system of beliefs and behaviors. Its an abstraction.

HughBe---- Is it the system that is behaving? What is the system that you speak of? Please correct your nonsense i.e."You cant be a MEMBER of a system .."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67898 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dinglebutt, I have a problem with people mangling conjugations of a word
Can you be a member of Communism? No, but a Communist is a person who follow/believes in Communism.
Can you be a member of Judaism? Np, but a Jew is a person who follows/believes in Judaism
-------
An "ism" is an abstraction, not a group of humans.
ism
1.
a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement.
You did go to grammar school at one time, didnt you?
Frijoles----Can you be a member of Communism?

HughBe---- Your problem is lack of intelligence, Doc. Here is help for you.

A Hindu is a MEMBER or adherent of Hinduism.

Hinduism is the NAME of the RELIGION and its MEMBERS are called Hindus.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67899 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
..........3. I do unto others EXACTLY what I want them to do to me. I do NOT try to F-up anyone. Besides and more to your point let me REPEAT my words from an earlier post. "I am COMFORTABLE with being treated the SAME way that I am RECIPROCATING to others."
page 3060 #67760..........

..........Former---thanking you in advance for your thoughtful reply
HughBe--- I know that you know that you can rely on me. Much love, Mon.
Do you believe that your actions are in keeping with these words?
I do not.

38 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

—Matthew 5:38–5:42 KJV
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67900 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where the fu-ck is Hugh? LOL.
At this moment in my pants but when the question was asked I was not.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67901 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE
https://www.google.com/search...
choir
&#712;kw&#299;r/Submit
noun
1.
an organized group of singers, typically one that takes part in church services OR performs regularly in public.
HughBe---Choir= religious.

Frijoles---NOPE

HughBe--- Son, I gave a definition for a reason.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67902 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that your actions are in keeping with these words?
I do not.
38 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
—Matthew 5:38–5:42 KJV
My son, YOU were talking about the Golden Rule and now you have moved away from it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67903 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles----Can you be a member of Communism?
HughBe---- Your problem is lack of intelligence, Doc. Here is help for you.
A Hindu is a MEMBER or adherent of Hinduism.
Hinduism is the NAME of the RELIGION and its MEMBERS are called Hindus.
Yay! you got the concept

Do you need a peanut?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67904 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Choir= religious.
Frijoles---NOPE
HughBe--- Son, I gave a definition for a reason.
Next time post the definition. Keeping it in your head does not count.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67905 Feb 20, 2014
later

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67906 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Resting. The force is strongly descending down my spine from the head where it is concentrated. A little later.
Some people prefer to use Vaseline for that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67907 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles----Can you be a member of Communism?

HughBe---- Your problem is lack of intelligence, Doc. Here is help for you.

A Hindu is a MEMBER or adherent of Hinduism.

Hinduism is the NAME of the RELIGION and its MEMBERS are called Hindus.

Frijoles---Yay! you got the concept

HughBe--- The question is, have you?

Frijoles---Do you need a peanut?

HughBe--- NO, please keep your peanuts.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67908 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time post the definition. Keeping it in your head does not count.
I posted it and I am now repeating it once again.

Here it is: Choir= religious.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67909 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My son, YOU were talking about the Golden Rule and now you have moved away from it.
I am speaking about the words of your savior.

Why do you defy him?

You do not appear to be a good Christian.

Are you only a fair weather follower of your faith?

In this country we might call you a poser.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67910 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it and I am now repeating it once again.
Here it is: Choir= religious.
As long as we all agree that this is your private definition, then I'm fine with it.

Does your church have a choir? Do you sing in it? If so, do you wear one of those funny robes? What color? What part do you sing? I bet you are an alto.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67911 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we all agree that this is your private definition, then I'm fine with it.
Does your church have a choir? Do you sing in it? If so, do you wear one of those funny robes? What color? What part do you sing? I bet you are an alto.
Castrati

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67912 Feb 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Castrati
That would explain a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 22 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep 17 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Sep 13 Sick of Stupidity 40
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages