Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,560
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#66346 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me.
Frijoles would understand.
rabbee: well you all, know that story you call adam and eve? while none of you are ever here in TheTorah when it is happening today. well it, is happening again. with history repeats, is an understatement.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#66347 Jan 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
or not!
rabbee: yeah i know none of you ever really believed this story of adam and the alleged eve from G-D. with all of you nobodies, here in TheTorah actually again.

and every time adam and his mate arrive, there is always none of you ever here in TheTorah now.

cause you all cannot figure out, what Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is giving here. cause you all think, your soooo! smart.

G-D only gives TheTorah, to all you - were not here, were not here, were not here. well i know, your all not here. in your being a Whole Torah short of a full load, here in IT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66349 Jan 23, 2014
former res---I don't believe in god so you will have to probe me in a different manner.

HughBe--- Why did you DARE contradict my words of TRUTH?

Former---Also, I lack the biblical knowledge to respond to your query,

HughBe--- That is known and accepted. However, it does NOT require "biblical knowledge" to read and answer my question. What it takes are basic READING skills and basic COMPREHENSION skills.

Note, any 3rd grade student here in Jamaica could answer my questions so why can't a graduate like you? TRY AGAIN. Forget religion and deal with it as a COMPREHENSION passage. Did you get such activities in your primary and secondary schools?

Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"

What did GOD call them?

Who were they worshipping?

Former--- Mr. Queer.

HughBe--- Drop the extra E and add the Y at the end, you pervert.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66350 Jan 23, 2014
1 min ago and now a few words from our "sponsors" about the new Egyptian game called , Kill a Hammas terrorist asap.

Egyptian Journalist: We Should Teach Hamas a Lesson
Egypt should learn from Israel and “teach Hamas a lesson” until they learn to "respect the Egyptian shoe," says local journalist.
AAFont SizeBy Elad Benari
First Publish: 1/23/2014, 6:16 AM

Egypt should take a page from Israel’s book and “teach Hamas a lesson,” an Egyptian journalist recently said.

The comments by journalist Muhammad Hassan Al-Alfi were made in a January 9 interview on Faraeen TV. The comments were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Al-Alfi said in the interview that Egypt “should discipline [Hamas] just as Israel did... We must strike them so they learn to respect the Egyptian shoe."

"Only then will they kiss that shoe and learn what Egypt is worth," he declared.

“Our sons were killed and our economy was ruined in wars fought for their sake. We fought for their sake, and now, they are fighting against us, kidnapping our sons [in Sinai] and killing them,” said Al-Alfi.

“The terrorist camps in Gaza must be attacked,” he continued.“The Al-Qassam Brigades, which train them and send them over here, must be attacked. We should discipline them just as Israel did. We should not just retaliate. When you are weak, you get hit. We must strike them so they learn to respect the Egyptian shoe.”

Unlike the previous Egyptian government led by Hamas’s parent movement the Muslim Brotherhood, the current army-led government has been cracking down on Hamas, shutting down its tunnels which lead from the Sinai into Gaza. Hamas uses these tunnels to transfer goods, weapons and even terrorists.

The crackdown on Hamas is part of an Egyptian operation against the many terrorist cells in the Sinai Peninsula. Egypt has blamed Hamas of being involved in teaching Islamists in Egypt how to carry out attacks. Hamas has denied the allegations.

The interim government in Cairo recently declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization and renewed its wide-ranging crackdown on Brotherhood members and supporters. Sources in Egypt indicated last week that now that the Egyptian military has taken care of the Brotherhood, its offshoot Hamas was next.

Bravo Egypt, u nor Israel needs on our /your border any Iranian sponsored terror groups like the Hammas.
Amen. Great.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66351 Jan 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
......Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"
What did GOD call them?
Who were they worshipping?....
children of Israel ??

I think it's because god didn't approve of false idols

but that's just my take on it

What it your point?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66352 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
children of Israel ??
What it your point?
HughBe----.Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"

What did GOD call them?

Former---children of Israel ??

HughBe--- Why the question marks? Are you without BASIC reading skills? What are the other names for the children of Israel could they include the word Jews?

Former---I think it's because god didn't approve of false idols

HughBe--- What are you saying? Are you saying that they were called children of Israel because your "god" did not approve of false idols?

Former----What it your point?

HughBe--- Answer the above and light shall shine in your black soul.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66353 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
children of Israel ??
What it your point?
Now I am laughing at you

Trying to converse with the gay Jamaican is a bit like waiting for Godot.
LOLOL

Louisville, CO

#66354 Jan 23, 2014
lol i dont even care
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66355 Jan 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am laughing at you
Trying to converse with the gay Jamaican is a bit like waiting for Godot.
I deserve it.

And in this case, I'm an idiot X2.

One - for conversing with him; and two - for not knowing
what the hexx I'm talking about.

Guilty as charged.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66356 Jan 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----.Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"
What did GOD call them?
Former---children of Israel ??
HughBe--- Why the question marks? Are you without BASIC reading skills? What are the other names for the children of Israel could they include the word Jews?.
Ok - Jews. So? What's your point?

The bigger question for you to answer is: How do you know god said this? Just because someone wrote it down in a book many years ago?

And what makes you think there is a god to begin with?

Seem you've build your entire argument on a foundation of sand.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---I think it's because god didn't approve of false idols
HughBe--- What are you saying? Are you saying that they were called children of Israel because your "god" did not approve of false idols?
Former----What it your point?
HughBe--- Answer the above and light shall shine in your black soul .
But I don't see a cause and effect relationship between children of Israel and idols, false or otherwise. Do you?

Fairy tales can be interpreted in infinite ways.

Location hidden

#66357 Jan 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I deserve it.
And in this case, I'm an idiot X2.
One - for conversing with him; and two - for not knowing
what the hexx I'm talking about.
Guilty as charged.
Are you at least enjoying our tropical weather?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66358 Jan 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - Jews. So? What's your point?
The bigger question for you to answer is: How do you know god said this? Just because someone wrote it down in a book many years ago?
And what makes you think there is a god to begin with?
Seem you've build your entire argument on a foundation of sand.
<quoted text>
But I don't see a cause and effect relationship between children of Israel and idols, false or otherwise. Do you?
Fairy tales can be interpreted in infinite ways.
What did GOD call them?

Former---Ok - Jews. So? What's your point?

HughBe---- A couple of points.

1. Don't speak when you know not what you are saying.
2. Think before you speak
3. Your original point that Jews who become Christians are no longer Jews is BS and because you are just a sheep I shall not call it CRIMINAL. Your FALSE assertion is BS for many reasons including the ETHNICITY reason that YOU have mentioned and also because even if they worship IDOLS the God of the Tanach calls them Jews so who the material are you and the LYING rabbis to say otherwise.,

Who should the Jewish people believe? Should they believe their God or the self-appointed rabbis/god-men

Former---How do you know god said this?

HughBe--- Not even the LYING rabbis would ask such a question. Ask them.

Location hidden

#66359 Jan 24, 2014
Imagine the satisfaction that one must get trying lecture a self-identified atheist in fundamentalist theological matters. What a pathetic need for attention at all costs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66360 Jan 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Imagine the satisfaction that one must get trying lecture a self-identified atheist in fundamentalist theological matters. What a pathetic need for attention at all costs.
He's just happy to be getting some attention from someone after the rest of us put him in time out for not answering our question.

Location hidden

#66361 Jan 24, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just happy to be getting some attention from someone after the rest of us put him in time out for not answering our question.
Yep.

Sometimes I wonder if Topix is where they stick failed missionaries in order to limit collateral damage.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66362 Jan 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you at least enjoying our tropical weather?
5 below this morning here.

Burning a lot of wood in the stove.

How's Fairfield County?

I saw on the news about those kids in Riverside falling
through the ice. Nice part of a nice town. Rich kids
should be smarter than that.

Location hidden

#66364 Jan 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
5 below this morning here.
Burning a lot of wood in the stove.
How's Fairfield County?
I saw on the news about those kids in Riverside falling
through the ice. Nice part of a nice town. Rich kids
should be smarter than that.
I think we got more snow than you.

I dunno if it went below zero last night, but if it ever thaws there is going to be a lot of burst pipes.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66365 Jan 24, 2014
Try not to look at your IRAs today. There's always next week:

S&P 500 falls below 1,800 as Dow heads for worst week since 2012
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66366 Jan 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we got more snow than you.
I dunno if it went below zero last night, but if it ever thaws there is going to be a lot of burst pipes.
You did get more snow this time around. We only got 4-5 inches.

We're looking at an inch or two tomorrow.

I could use a break from the cold.

And I generally like the cold better than the heat.

Within reason that is.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66367 Jan 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Sometimes I wonder if Topix is where they stick failed missionaries in order to limit collateral damage.
If correct, Topix is like a large black hole that sucks in all types including your type with large distended holes.

Much love, Mon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Water upgrade Feb 25 Enchanting New Me... 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec '14 billie 1

Flood Warning for Grant County was issued at March 05 at 3:46PM MST

Bayard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bayard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:57PM
NFL teams look for bargains, avoid busts in free agency
NFL 3:49 PM
How can Peyton, Broncos return to Super Bowl?
Bleacher Report 4:18 PM
How Does Darnell Dockett Signing Impact 49ers' Offseason Plans?
Yahoo! Sports 5:27 PM
Peyton returning for 18th season, signs deal with Broncos
ESPN 5:36 PM
Cards' Palmer reworks deal, eyes OTA return