Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#63200 Nov 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Every atheist I have met is is clear about boundaries. They might not buy into the Jewish belief, but (usually) they dont deny the existence of the group internally. You do.
rabbee: well jews do not believe in, TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT anyway. i fail to see, how they are any different than any other atheist. i see no difference between, joel and judaism with your not here in TheTorah today. joel is just a good of a jew, rejecting G-D here in TheTorah as all you jews are.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#63201 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
If I turn to Jesus or to any of the prophets, I will get stuck in a morass since they have nothing profound or original to offer.
rabbee: well i think your lying head, is already stuck up your own morass.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#63202 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I know much more than the scriptures and prophets and their God. Inferior entities.
rabbee: yes we know joel, you are a religion of one as the only member also. and that you have, incompetent leader and follower. cause all your lies, are religiously more special to you than anyone else's.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#63203 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A few Pakistani scientists claim to have calculated the temperature of hell. LOL.
rabbee: did they include, the global warming effect from G-D here in IT?

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#63204 Nov 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they tested the temperature on the inside of the skulls of a sample of rabbis.
rabbee: well then it is contagious, cause you are there at around 98.6* F too.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#63205 Nov 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Sorry this answer is so late.
<quoted text>
Where are women being assaulted by the government? Or are you talking about some of the anti-abortion laws that some states have passed? If so, then I do complain about it.
rabbee: you do realize don't you, the pagan worship of baal hamolech? is hated by G-D more, than the worship of hasatan? but on the other hand, i do not believe that liars should force their way of lying upon other liars. you can't force people to love G-D, here in TheTorah Happening. but if you do not want to love G-D, then G-D'S Son adam don't want to love you Either. G-D told you all what THEY hate, and then you are hated wanting to be with it.
Voluntarist

Stamford, CT

#63206 Nov 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Sorry this answer is so late.
<quoted text>
Where are women being assaulted by the government? Or are you talking about some of the anti-abortion laws that some states have passed? If so, then I do complain about it.
Every time they go through an airport.
Voluntarist

Stamford, CT

#63207 Nov 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It is supported by research.
Research from some biased liberal quacks
Voluntarist

Stamford, CT

#63208 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hi Voluntarist,
What's the latest conspiracy from your side?
How're your mom and pop stores running?
Sandy Hook cops ordered to stand down while blood bath was happening, just like columbine.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63209 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus is dead and gone. Forget him. Neither does his genealogy nor does his father, YHVH, nor do his teachings count. Move to higher heights where a monster like YHVH and a lunatic like Jesus are not present.
Isaiah 26:13-14. O Lord our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name. They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish". God only has one son and his name was Adam. Jesus is not Gods son. The Lord is one. Deuteronomy 6:4.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63210 Nov 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can but I won't.
Why are you so tormented?
Can you not realize that in my mind I am comfortable?
Brilliant answer.

Now next time you ask me a question about some quote from torah, my frank response is that it doesnt matter because "I am comfortable with it"

Ironically, as a stand alone- I am perfectly comfortable with "I am comfortable" as an answer for all the questions you ask me

The problem, though, is that you (and I) have no right to question the logic of others while using that as a defense for your(my)self.

Also, lets now cut to the chase. What you are saying is that fundamentally all religion (including yours) is based NOT on logic but on faith. INCLUDING any interpretation of the bible such as the mitzvot. INCLUDING the creation of a messiah figure to actively worship or believe in that has no logical place or origin in the bible. Of course I am comfortable with that. I have been saying that all along.

Location hidden

#63211 Nov 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy Hook cops ordered to stand down while blood bath was happening, just like columbine.
why is that a conspiracy?

Obviously in retrospect that was a bad idea, but it is obvious that stems more from bad training, poor judgement on behalf of the chain of command, and probably stupidity more than anything else.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63215 Nov 22, 2013
Going shopping. Bye.

Location hidden

#63217 Nov 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/...

"The head of the Newtown Police Union said that the order for first responders to wait before entering Sandy Hook Elementary School was directed toward ambulance personnel, not police officers.

Union president Scott Ruszczyk said it is "standard protocol not to send in unarmed people to a scene that is not secure.".."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63218 Nov 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant answer.
Now next time you ask me a question about some quote from torah, my frank response is that it doesnt matter because "I am comfortable with it"
Ironically, as a stand alone- I am perfectly comfortable with "I am comfortable" as an answer for all the questions you ask me
The problem, though, is that you (and I) have no right to question the logic of others while using that as a defense for your(my)self.
Also, lets now cut to the chase. What you are saying is that fundamentally all religion (including yours) is based NOT on logic but on faith. INCLUDING any interpretation of the bible such as the mitzvot. INCLUDING the creation of a messiah figure to actively worship or believe in that has no logical place or origin in the bible. Of course I am comfortable with that. I have been saying that all along.
HughBe---I can but I won't.
Why are you so tormented?
Can you not realize that in my mind I am comfortable?

Frijoles---Brilliant answer.

HughBe-- Thanks Frijoles but it is a gift. Besides I was simply being factual.

Frijoles---What you are saying is that fundamentally all religion (including yours) is based NOT on logic

HughBe--- No, I am not saying any such thing. Trust me when I tell you that this matter is COMPLETELY logical. Its logic is independent of their ability to understand it. As a general rule, something does not become illogical because anyone lacks the capacity to understand it.

Such is the case in this matter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63219 Nov 22, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Cognitive dissonance is no way to go through life. I didn't ask you if you were comfortable. I asked you how you avoid the discrepancy of logic regarding Jesus' genealogy.
Unless, of course, you are tacitly acknowledging the discrepancy and admiring that you are okay with that. Is that what you're doing?
Cunti---Cognitive dissonance is no way to go through life.

HughBe--- Please share your strategies that you have used to cope with that state all your life.

Cunti--- I didn't ask you if you were comfortable.

HughBe--- Correct and I did not say that you did. The fact is, I am comfortable and you a non-Christian are TORMENTED. So once again, why?

Cunti--- I asked you how you avoid the discrepancy of logic regarding Jesus' genealogy.

HughBe--- There are no discrepancies. The disconnect is in your mind. The logic and sense of the subject have escaped you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63220 Nov 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, can you call such cult leaders (prophets) enlightened if they behaved like common crooks and barbarians of their time and besides where is originality, depth and sublimity in their teachings?
List the prophets that behaved like common crooks and give examples of their crookedness.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63221 Nov 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d, prophets, Rabbis, maulvis, pandits, pastors and politicians have always taught hate in large measures.
So, why single out a certain section of rabbis for criticism?
Reread my post below. Now, who said that anyone was special? Highlight ALL nastiness and HATE taught by all.

I know that as a group the rabbis are special. Their sheep confirm this.

REREAD:

In OUR lifetime and I shall repeat it in OUR lifetime the rabbis have taught HATE. I am not going back to 4000 years ago to a time when the human family was not as "civilized" and condemn anyone of those era.

Location hidden

#63222 Nov 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- No, I am not saying any such thing. Trust me when I tell you that this matter is COMPLETELY logical. Its logic is independent of their ability to understand it. As a general rule, something does not become illogical because anyone lacks the capacity to understand it.
Such is the case in this matter.
COR, Eric, and I are all ears

Start 'splaining....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63223 Nov 22, 2013
Within the past 2 years I came across a video where a rabbi was saying to the Jewish people come to Israel and live as the rest of the world don't want you in their country.

Now I call him a Satanic LIAR. There is no such attitude in Jamaica and I would say the Caribbean and we are a part of the world.

They,speaking collectively, teach HATE of all to the Jewish people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul '17 Tony 630
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1
News 16-year-old student dies (May '07) Jun '17 Cherie griego 10
News Man caught hunting out of season fined $4k Jun '17 Bob 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Jun '17 Yimminy Rickets 356

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages