Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,555
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51683 May 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That might have been the condition for a very short time, when Moses was alive and may be some decades after him.
But slowly bulk of Jews fell into idolatry as OT books confirm and the punishment was left only in the books and not in practice.
That holds for most of Jewish and Christian laws, they exist on paper but not used. People read them and say Amen and kill the holy scriptures.
But when the come out of Church and Synagogues (and mosques too, to be honest)... they just forget what they read said Amen to.
Most "religious people" on this earth come under the definition of "Hypocrites".
Those who ask for those laws are termed as Fundamentalists and Extremists.
On the other hand those who do not follow laws passed by their assemblies and parliaments are called as "rebels" .
So it is a complete transformation, our Political Leaders have become our Law givers , they have become like a god to the people.
There is coming a time when the religious and governmental laws will be merged. The Messiah will be all 3 branches of government. Judge, lawgiver and King. "For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem". Israel will become a state of the USA and Jerusalem will be the capitol of the world. The Messiah will "think to change times and laws". These include both mans' and Gods' laws.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51684 May 4, 2013
IIan wrote:
Both Christianity and Islam are Dangerous religions good were keeping close eye on them in Islam
They are dangerous because they both believe you have to be a member of their religion to live. Christians are full of hate toward anybody who does not share their beliefs and I think it's because they are so insecure. Jesus said the end would come within a generation of the people he spoke to and it obviously didn't. They've been waiting 2000 years, I'm wondering how much longer they'll wait for their god. The rapture and tribulation are Christian myths.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51685 May 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality is not only defined in religious texts. Its defined in other sources as well, such as popular culture. ATF of all people should know that.
All of morality ultimately has its source in the Testimony (10 commandments) and the belief in God. We keep laws in part because we are afraid of being punished. If you're speeding while driving, don't you slow down if you see a cop? People need to realize there is nothing we can do in secret that is not known to God. God also knows all our thoughts and that is covered under the coveting rule. We are to be a "kingdom of priests and a holy nation"

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51686 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All of morality ultimately has its source in the Testimony (10 commandments) and the belief in God. We keep laws in part because we are afraid of being punished. If you're speeding while driving, don't you slow down if you see a cop? People need to realize there is nothing we can do in secret that is not known to God. God also knows all our thoughts and that is covered under the coveting rule. We are to be a "kingdom of priests and a holy nation"
I obey some laws because I genuinely care for the welfare of the opposing party, not because of the fear of retribution.

My G-d concept doesnt have a lot of room for brimstone or fire.

In terms of punishment, our selves are way more fierce than any outside persona anyway.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51687 May 4, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you believed in freedom.
You don't believe citizens should have the freedom to form organizations: businesses, town watch programs, clubs, sports teams, condo associations, corporations, local/state/national organizations for governing themselves (governments)???
Great point!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51688 May 4, 2013
Prior to the manifestation of the supramental consciousness in the mental being (man) via an act of evolution from a state of involution, there should essentially be an intermediary stage which is the emergence of the overmental consciousness in the manu (mental being, man). The overmental being should logically precede the supramental being in the progressive evolution since the quadruple planes of the overmind are inferior to the quadruple planes of the overmind. Well.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51689 May 4, 2013
The self is not the frontal personality nor is it the subliminal personality. The self is the central being in man and is stationed at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane or so in the cosmic hierarchy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51690 May 4, 2013
The quadruple planes of the supramental consciousness - 13th to 16th planes - are inferior when compared to the individualized self which is poised at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane of the cosmic hierarchy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51691 May 4, 2013
Beyond the peak cosmic plane is the supracosmic manifestation or the supracosmic planes wherein inhere the causal mechanisms of the cosmic planes. Beyond the supracosmic planes is the supreme causal mechanism and beyond the supreme causal mechanism is the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51692 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>They are dangerous because they both believe you have to be a member of their religion to live. Christians are full of hate toward anybody who does not share their beliefs and I think it's because they are so insecure. Jesus said the end would come within a generation of the people he spoke to and it obviously didn't. They've been waiting 2000 years, I'm wondering how much longer they'll wait for their god. The rapture and tribulation are Christian myths.
Actually think He Was referring to Isreal being gone within a generation..the Temple et al.

Christians. At least the ones I know. Do not hate Jews..we believe in the same God of Abraham. He was the father of many nations including Gentiles as adopted thru a Jew..Christ.
Those who hated usually had ulterior motives. Since our Bible also teaches that He will bless those who bless His people..the Jews..and curse those who curse them.
Over the centuries it was expedient to blame the Jews when one wanted what they had..it was definitely not from Christ.

Messiah will come..we will all know His name when He does.

Just an opinion my own. But shared by many Christians..
taulant

United States

#51693 May 4, 2013
Jews are baby killers.they kill innocent people,poor people.israel is a criminal state.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51694 May 4, 2013
GRADATIONS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

In ascending order:

1) Gross Matter

2) Subtle Physical

3) Lower Vital (seat of El and other demonic Baals of the Babylonian cults and of Judaism)

4) Higher Vital

5) Mind

6) Higher Mind

7) Illumined Mind

8) Intuition Mind

9) Overmind -1

10) Overmind - 2

11) Overmind - 3

12) Overmind - 4

13) Supermind - 1

14) Supermind - 2

15) Supermind - 3

16) Supermind - 4

17) Pure Cosmic Existence

18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness

19) Pure Cosmic Bliss -(seat of the self)

20) Planes of the Supracosmic Manifestation

21) Supreme Causal Mechanism

22) Unified Field of Consciousness-Energy

PS: Each major stratum in the hierarchy has several sub-planes and since the mechanism and phenomena of each of the sub-planes are quite different from each other, thus, it would not be incorrect to classify each of the subplanes as a separate plane.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51695 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is coming a time when the religious and governmental laws will be merged. The Messiah will be all 3 branches of government. Judge, lawgiver and King. "For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem". Israel will become a state of the USA and Jerusalem will be the capitol of the world. The Messiah will "think to change times and laws". These include both mans' and Gods' laws.
rabbee: i will not change, any of G-D'S laws. no true His Messiah in their right mind, would even consider changing TheLaws ofG-D. it is your laws, that must come into compliance with G-D'S THE LAW.

and you might just have it backwards, about who becomes the state of Hoo. when it is more likly that the united states, becomes the united states of Ysrael. They shall become TheHis Nation, and the multitudes of the united states shall become TheHisChildren.

america is only second, to the alleged as jew for being hated. but second place with G-D, is still better than no place at all with G-D.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51696 May 4, 2013
EGO:

1) The ego is the peculiar turn given to the human equivalents of the mental, vital and physical consciousnesses that's determined by psycho-vital-physical instincts carried over from past incarnations, heredity in the present birth and karma.

2) There's a mental I, a vital I and a physical I and besides there exist egos of the mixed sort as for instance there's an I of the physico-vital kind. The physico-vital comprises a narrow selection of the vital that's infused in the physical grade of consciousness-energy. Then there's a mental-vital ego which is the mind force in the vital and so on.

3) The collective feeling of the various I elements is the individuality of a person.

4) The ego is unregenerate and can be straightened out or preferably dissolved by the supramental descent into the infra-supramental planes of being.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51697 May 4, 2013
taulant wrote:
Jews are baby killers.they kill innocent people,poor people.israel is a criminal state.
rabbee: well so are, americans. and so is, every nation on earth. even 133,000 children murdered by muslems in somalia. and the whole world, does nothing about it. nobody screaming rape, must all be guilty of rape. you think this makes, me or G-D happy with any of you? you don't have peace on this earth, because you have all never made any real peace with G-D Truly.

your just another hypocrite crook calling all the others, for not being the same kind of crook as you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51698 May 4, 2013
THE SUBCONSCIENT:

1) The subconscient is the sink in the being wherein is stored the impressions of all our thoughts, words and actions and imprints of heredity.

2) There's a mental subconscient, a vital subconscient and a physical subconscient.

3) Then there's a collective subconscient whose station in the being is the force field corresponding to the soles of the feet from where it radiates outwards.

4) The entire personality of the person lies in this field in the soles of the feet. It can be perceived through the subtle vision.

5) Never share footwear as by doing so the traits of another person to whom the footwear belongs to enters your force fields and if his/her instincts are perverse or inferior to your own then you'll get harmed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51699 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually think He Was referring to Isreal being gone within a generation..the Temple et al.
Christians. At least the ones I know. Do not hate Jews..we believe in the same God of Abraham. He was the father of many nations including Gentiles as adopted thru a Jew..Christ.
Those who hated usually had ulterior motives. Since our Bible also teaches that He will bless those who bless His people..the Jews..and curse those who curse them.
Over the centuries it was expedient to blame the Jews when one wanted what they had..it was definitely not from Christ.
Messiah will come..we will all know His name when He does.
Just an opinion my own. But shared by many Christians..
rabbee: well i can tell you that it is, most definaly not the name jesus. and G-D is really, really, pissed about them calling Adam that too. and giving the delusion, we are not all here in TheStory From TheG-D of Only TheTorah is actually again.

the only good news is, my third visit with G-D. went a lot better, than the first two. nor did i think, the first visit went all that badly, untill i heard G-D coming in not a good mood, for the second visit.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51700 May 4, 2013
The 7th plane and beyond are not within the body along the force centers in the spine leading to the pineal gland in the brain. The superior force fields - 7th and beyond - lie above the head. One can station one's awakened psychic in any of the planes that lie above the head and act with total command from outside the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51701 May 4, 2013
UPCOMING:

The Metempsychosis and its causal mechanism.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51702 May 4, 2013
Good night. The descent of the higher force is quite strong today. Later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 7 Insect Trust 39
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Bayard Dating
Find my Match

Bayard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bayard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bayard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
NBC Sports 2:52 PM
Cards' Fitzgerald says left knee 'a little better' - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:55 PM
Fitzgerald still optimistic he'll play
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Report: Clay Now a Game-Time Decision vs. DEN