Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,387
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50916 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.
"Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the claim is and was FALSE."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50917 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel."
Eric---Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel."

HughBe---I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel.

I see ONE FACTUAL assertion and not your ALLEGATIONS. Are you uncomfortable with this TRUTH as you are with most other TRUTHS?

Prove me wrong, Eric.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50918 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the claim is and was FALSE."
Eric---I don't remember making any claims

HughBe---I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.

Eric quoting me--Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the CLAIM is and was FALSE.

HughBe--- where I live there is a difference between a claim and claimS. YOU spoke of claims my words spoke of CLAIM. You FAILED, again.

Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50919 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is all over the place.
You said there were claims made that are false.
I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil. Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel.
Concerning the last allegation I mentioned the recent research on the subject that YOU asked to read the article and I told you to read the research instead.
Then you said that the claims were false. What claims are you talking about. That there are violent episodes in Brazil. Or that there is more racial mixing in Brazil. Those are the only 2 allegations that were made.
I mentioned the research, but never gave what the results were. I only asked if you had read the research. You said you refused to read the research because you already made up your mind that the claims were false.
What claims.
When you refused to read the research, I said you did so because you were prejudiced and biased; i.e., that you had already made up your mind therefore you didn't need to read any research. Sounds like you "prejudged" {prejudiced} and were biased.
Eric---I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil.

HughBe--- Factually, you are having a challenge when it comes to understanding English. Both the language and its keep going over your head.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50920 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---I don't remember making any claims
HughBe---I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.
Eric quoting me--Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the CLAIM is and was FALSE.
HughBe--- where I live there is a difference between a claim and claimS. YOU spoke of claims my words spoke of CLAIM. You FAILED, again.
Get it?
But, Hugh, what was the false CLAIM that was made? You said a False Claim was made. What was it. Who made it. You are the only one who made a claim regarding mixing of the races. I didn't. I didn't say you were wrong. I didn't say you were right. I asked if you read the current research.

My claims regarded violence against Blacks in Brazil. Frijoles claim was against the lack of civil rights of indigenous people in Brazil.

So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50921 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Hugh, what was the false CLAIM that was made? You said a False Claim was made. What was it. Who made it. You are the only one who made a claim regarding mixing of the races. I didn't. I didn't say you were wrong. I didn't say you were right. I asked if you read the current research.
My claims regarded violence against Blacks in Brazil. Frijoles claim was against the lack of civil rights of indigenous people in Brazil.
So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
Eric---So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.

Hugh--- poor Eric, I shall help you but please take your time and read with understanding.

Post 50898

Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.

1. Do you understand the context of my reply above?

2. Do you understand the substance of my reply? explain it.

3. Do you understand that I spoke of false ASSERTION and it was in relation to what the BRAZILIAN poster claimed?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50922 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
Hugh--- poor Eric, I shall help you but please take your time and read with understanding.
Post 50898
Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false
Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.
3. Do you understand that I spoke of false ASSERTION and it was in relation to what the BRAZILIAN poster claimed?
50898 is your hacking of what I said previously.

The research, that YOU asked about but were too lazy to read because you KNOW the answer did the following:

It tested whether Jews were a homogeneous protected society as routinely believed or whether the Jews were like other peoples, cultures and religions that were made up of many races intermingled and intermarried. It found out that the latter was true. Empirical study. Available on the internet. Therefore, the Jewish population of Israel is a mixture of many races intermingled and intermarried.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50923 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The research, that YOU asked about but were too lazy to read because you KNOW the answer did the following:
It tested whether Jews were a homogeneous protected society as routinely believed or whether the Jews were like other peoples, cultures and religions that were made up of many races intermingled and intermarried. It found out that the latter was true. Empirical study. Available on the internet. Therefore, the Jewish population of Israel is a mixture of many races intermingled and intermarried.
Take your medication, I DID NOT ask YOU about any RESEARCH. STOP your LYING.

I responded to the claim of the Brazilian. I said I did NOT need to read the research as I am aware that the claim was false.

Go rest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50924 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus, and address just what follows.

3. Based your words above what was the research about.

Eric---if you would have read the research like I asked you

HughBe--- Did YOU ask me to read the research?

If so explain YOUR words, "research, that YOU asked about" and quote my words.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50925 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medication, I DID NOT ask YOU about any RESEARCH. STOP your LYING.
No, you asked about the article. I told you to read the research. Did you read either?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to the claim of the Brazilian. I said I did NOT need to read the research as I am aware that the claim was false.
Go rest.
You can't keep your train of thought on the tracks.

Now you are talking about the claim of the Brazilian. Which claim was that? Remember you stated that "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." What did the Brazilian say on that topic?

Here is your whole post:

Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is racism as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of racist incidents in israel.
read this article
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/jerusalem-vivend ...

And you said:

I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50926 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you asked about the article. I told you to read the research. Did you read either?
<quoted text>
You can't keep your train of thought on the tracks.
Now you are talking about the claim of the Brazilian. Which claim was that? Remember you stated that "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." What did the Brazilian say on that topic?
Here is your whole post:
Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is racism as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of racist incidents in israel.
read this article
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/jerusalem-vivend ...
And you said:
I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
Eric---you asked about the article.

HughBe--- One of the tools of your art of deception is to FALSELY attribute words to others. It shall not work here. You are just a LIAR. Prove to ALL that I am lying.

Quote my words that support your LIE. If you don't we shall go no further.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50927 Apr 18, 2013
Eric, the LIAR---if you would have read the research like I ASKED you...

HughBe--- I don't have to read the research

Eric, the LIAR---you asked about the article.

HughBe--- I asked about the article and yet I clearly said I don't have to read it.

Why does this Judahite seek to insult the intelligence of his betters?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50928 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- One of the tools of your art of deception is to FALSELY attribute words to others. It shall not work here. You are just a LIAR. Prove to ALL that I am lying.
actually going no further would be ok with me because you are the one who gets abusive when you are shown that you are wrong. I don't use the word liar. I don't split hairs concerning singular and plural.
----------

HughBe
Kingston, Jamaica
#93 Wednesday Apr 10

It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available.
----------

If that's not asking about the article, I don't know what is.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50929 Apr 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be the same thing that you would say about the mistakes, discrepancies and mistakes in the Koran....
that glass house - throwing stones thing again
The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question.

The "defects" in Quran are only from our assumptions, while those in OT and NT books are real and hard to explain.

And we see apologies like "Copying error" or Variant Readings and Errata etc. added in footnotes, to common readers they do not mean much, but to a scholar they carry lots of meanings.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50930 Apr 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There are no discrepancies or mistakes in the OT, name one.
OMG!! you are so ignorant!! You cannot even count!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50931 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!! you are so ignorant!! You cannot even count!!
You obviously can't count to zero. You still haven't answered my question.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50932 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question.
The "defects" in Quran are only from our assumptions, while those in OT and NT books are real and hard to explain.
And we see apologies like "Copying error" or Variant Readings and Errata etc. added in footnotes, to common readers they do not mean much, but to a scholar they carry lots of meanings.
rabbee: if it is not TheTorah, TheG-D is still presently giving. it is bearing false wittness against G-D, and TheTorah THEY gave to Moshe again. all the works of new testaments, are the works of liars.

the world cannot really change, This Same Again Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving. all you do by trying to mentally change it to your deluded versions, is increase the horror taking place within it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50933 Apr 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
actually going no further would be ok with me because you are the one who gets abusive when you are shown that you are wrong. I don't use the word liar. I don't split hairs concerning singular and plural.
----------
HughBe
Kingston, Jamaica
#93 Wednesday Apr 10
It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available.
----------
If that's not asking about the article, I don't know what is.
Mariana--You can only rant and mask such rants using intellectual language but the truth is that you will not find any cases of ethnic DISCRIMINATION between people in Brazil.

Mariana DM 1989 --without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is RACISM as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of RACIST incidents in israel.

HughBe---I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.

Then Eric, the fool---That's right, Hugh. It's ok for the skin heads to beat up the descendants of slavery in Brazil. We'll just close our eyes to it.

(HughBe--- My only point is and was that there is a GREATER intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than in Israel. I stand by my comment.)

My actual words were, there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel.

Eric---The Brazilian person(Mariana) to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of DISCRIMINATION and DISCRIMINATORY violence in Brazil......IF you WOULD have READ the RESEARCH like I ASKED YOU too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.(DISCRIMINATION is the issue)

However that does NOT change my point, I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel.

Let me go back to what the deceiver/Eric said, "IF you WOULD have READ the RESEARCH like I ASKED YOU "

So right here the LIAR confessed that HE asked me to read the research.

Then the dim-wit said, "you would rather be IGNORANT on the most recent research than take a chance that your preconceived notions are wrong."

Eric the LIAR said, "you asked about the article"

So I asked about the article and yet he says I "would rather be IGNORANT" what a MORON, he is.

Finally the DECEPTIVE Judahite goes to another thread and TWISTS context etc. to fit his LIES.

He takes my words,"It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available."

Note, those words were spoken in relation to a article about New DNA Science Research Confirms... Jews are not Descendants of Abraham. The thread carries the same name.

The regret expressed reads, "It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available." P5, post 93

My words were NOT addressed to anyone. Immediately after my post, LYING Eric responded to me by saying, "Hugh Don't read the article. Read the research. The article and headline was a disservice to the research."

In essence I did NOT ask the fellow Eric for anything and he is just a BLATANT LIAR and there is no TRUTH in him.

Look at his twisting and deception.

Then he continues with his, "If that's not asking about the article, I don't know what is."

Who asked him anything? I did NOT. I asked no one for the article and that article was about DNA and Jews NOT being the DESCENDANTS of Abraham. It had nothing to do with RACISM or discrimination and I based my comments purely on the title of the thread as I did not get the opportunity to read the article. It was no longer available.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50935 Apr 19, 2013
Wow, Hugh, what a convoluted response. Typical Hugh box car response. Throw enough doo doo against the wall and maybe something will stick.

This is Topix. You put something up and you open yourself to responses from whomever. You made a statement concerning the unavailability of an article. Therefore you asked about the article. Anyone can then respond.

SO DON'T GIVE US ANY BS ABOUT YOU NOT ASKING ABOUT THE ARTICLE. Your post is there for all to see. You didn't say that you never asked ME about the article. You said you never asked about the article period.

One of these days you are going to admit when you mis-speak.
----------
HughBe
Kingston, Jamaica
|#50926 10 hrs ago

----------

Well Hugh I quoted your words. You clearly asked about the article.

----------

Now the research, which is on the internet for you to read except you are either too lazy or to biased, says that contrary to popular belief that Jews are a homogeneous group, the Jews have engaged in extensive intermarriage and intermixing.

ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT? Researchers have DNA proof concerning the extensive intermarriage of Jews. Therefore, the Jews in Israel have as much racial mixing as anywhere else.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50936 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Quran is full of revised stories from the tanach, with no better proof that they have the correct version than the tanach. Therefore the Quran has no special level of credibility as compared to the tanach.

That stones in the glass house thing again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Thu I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
•••
•••

Bayard Jobs