Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,617
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50748 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You are going to hurt his feelings.
HughBe--- I've already done so by refusing his unnatural desires and that is why I sent him to you knowing that you would greet him with open ars.
Frijoles-- He thought the sex meant something.
HughBe--- He still thinks it means something so unless you are unfaithful he should stick around for more of your tickling.
So you loved him and then left him out to dry. Not very nice.

Location hidden

#50749 Apr 14, 2013
Its ok - you are not first gay Jamaican, and of course you will not be the last. You can relax your facade, you are fooling no one.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50750 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah and came to Finish Satans work. Jesus claimed to be God, he said he and his father are one referring to God. Actually, Satan is a father and son but God is a husband and wife. I am not Christian, Jewish or Muslim, I practice the truth.
I think your anger on Jesus is unfounded. You are just criticizing him because of what Pauline Christians say about him.

"I and my father are one" and "Who has seen me has seen the father" should not be taken in literal sense.

And it is doubtful, if Jesus ever used "Father" for God, people have played trick with his wordings. There is no record of what he actually said.

So you should go slow and do not reject a true prophet of God. See how we Muslims believe in him but reject what Paul and his followers say about him.

If you want truth about Jesus, read Quran, this is my advice to you.

Remember you have to answer before God, every word you write. So be careful.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50751 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know what idolatry is. Any religion other than Judaism and serving the God of Israel is idolatry. My God is the living God. If you're a Christian, my thoughts are definitely superior to any Christian doctrine.
rabbee: sorry but according to scriptjure, even judaism has been involved in idolatry too many times already.

just because someone, calls themselves a jew. is no guarentee that they are not involved, in the worship of other g-ds.

it is a dangerous thought, to even think that judaism has never betrayed G-D. just as it is dangerous, to claim that any that any religion on earth today is true to G-D. when even all the national religions on earth, are totally corrupt against G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50752 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah and came to Finish Satans work. Jesus claimed to be God, he said he and his father are one referring to God. Actually, Satan is a father and son but God is a husband and wife. I am not Christian, Jewish or Muslim, I practice the truth.
rabbee: your making up, your own scripture? G-D never! said any of that. the false messiah, is the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.

and hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, are no where close to that good of a relationship.

And G-D also told you, they always have a Baby named adam. their baby boy adam, who must always suffer from these arranged weddings. or these rather be, evil she critters.

making up your own not here in TheTorah scripture, does not make an alleged as a person true to G-D. heck i can get that, from any of the about seven billion followers of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.

Location hidden

#50753 Apr 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your anger on Jesus is unfounded. You are just criticizing him because of what Pauline Christians say about him.
Actually I dont get any sense of anger from reading her posts. One might disagree with her, but her posts are have an internal logic, something that is missing from most deviants here such as Hughbe, Rabee, and yourself. I would put her in the iconoclast category.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50754 Apr 15, 2013
Hugh,

What does being homosexual mean to you?

Any memorable personal experiences to narrate?

Please note - heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality are simply so many natural modes of sexual orientation in terms of genes, consciousness and energy that're unified in fundamental ways.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50755 Apr 15, 2013
How can God be one when each cult/religion picks one being - its God or G-d - from millions of archetypal beings to worship? LOL.

The uniified fiield of consciousness-energy (of which these minor beings and the rest of the universe are manifestations ) is one
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50756 Apr 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you loved him and then left him out to dry. Not very nice.
Yes and in the same that I love you BUT it does not translate into SEX.

Your "love" for him has been translated into SEX with him.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50757 Apr 15, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh,
What does being homosexual mean to you?
Any memorable personal experiences to narrate?
Please note - heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality are simply so many natural modes of sexual orientation in terms of genes, consciousness and energy that're unified in fundamental ways.
Jo Jo---What does being homosexual mean to you?

Hugh--- UNNATURAL perversion.

Jo Jo--Any memorable personal experiences to narrate?

Hugh--- I have many e.g. the birth of my children, my first new car, day of my wedding, when I was first "featherd" by a GIRL etc.

Jo Jo---Please note - heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality are simply so many natural modes of sexual orientation in terms of genes, consciousness and energy that're unified in fundamental ways.

Hugh--- No doubt Fu.,.... a DOG is included in the "many natural modes of sexual orientation "

I beg to DIFFER. Like homosexuality it requires a mind that is not in harmony or UNSTABLE.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50758 Apr 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
"I and my father are one" and "Who has seen me has seen the father" should not be taken in literal sense.
And it is doubtful, if Jesus ever used "Father" for God, people have played trick with his wordings. There is no record of what he actually said.
So you should go slow and do not reject a true prophet of God. See how we Muslims believe in him but reject what Paul and his followers say about him.
If you want truth about Jesus, read Quran, this is my advice to you.
Remember you have to answer before God, every word you write. So be careful.
So what you're saying is we can't rely on what Jesus said and there is no record of what he said. So, everything in the NT is a lie and the Quran was written 600 years after that. The NT authors present it as the words of Jesus, how can we rely on anything in the NT?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50759 Apr 15, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but according to scriptjure, even judaism has been involved in idolatry too many times already.
just because someone, calls themselves a jew. is no guarentee that they are not involved, in the worship of other g-ds.
it is a dangerous thought, to even think that judaism has never betrayed G-D. just as it is dangerous, to claim that any that any religion on earth today is true to G-D. when even all the national religions on earth, are totally corrupt against G-D.
Judaism is both an ethnicity and a religion and the Jews have been involved in the worship of other gods, which was the reason for the Babylonian captivity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50760 Apr 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism is both an ethnicity and a religion and the Jews have been involved in the worship of other gods, which was the reason for the Babylonian captivity.
rabbee: other than the few prophets and even fewer prophetresses, i have seen no one else, or organized religion do a better job.

and even after my spending essencially, spending 41 years running away from giving the message to neenavah usa. i can't really lay, any claim to greatness either.

even if i was only a male child, of such and early age, is no excuse. as what the world gives, certainly is nothing like what G-D gives. how the heck is such a young child, who never even heard of G-D. supposed to know what G-D was actually telling him then?

as far as being true to G-D, here in this story of the physical creation again. this whole world is worse, than a pathetic showing. out of about seven billion, alleged as people on this planet today. i can't find even one alleged person, who is actually true to G-D. here in This Torah Happening, actually again.

with not even one person, expecting the return of adam and their grandmother. here in TheVery Exact Same, Old Physical Story again from G-D. then people try to give me, with some illusion they are true to some g-d, that is not TheG-D of This Whole story again.

Location hidden

#50761 Apr 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and in the same that I love you BUT it does not translate into SEX.
Your "love" for him has been translated into SEX with him.
actually, it appears I have been rejected. TO quote him "once you have been black, you cant go back"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50762 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: other than the few prophets and even fewer prophetresses, i have seen no one else, or organized religion do a better job.
and even after my spending essencially, spending 41 years running away from giving the message to neenavah usa. i can't really lay, any claim to greatness either.
even if i was only a male child, of such and early age, is no excuse. as what the world gives, certainly is nothing like what G-D gives. how the heck is such a young child, who never even heard of G-D. supposed to know what G-D was actually telling him then?
as far as being true to G-D, here in this story of the physical creation again. this whole world is worse, than a pathetic showing. out of about seven billion, alleged as people on this planet today. i can't find even one alleged person, who is actually true to G-D. here in This Torah Happening, actually again.
with not even one person, expecting the return of adam and their grandmother. here in TheVery Exact Same, Old Physical Story again from G-D. then people try to give me, with some illusion they are true to some g-d, that is not TheG-D of This Whole story again.
"The Lord looked down on the children of men to see if there were any that did understand and seek God. They are altogether turned aside, there is none that does good, no not one." You're right, everybody including yourself and all alleged messiahs are sinners and don't understand the ways of God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50763 Apr 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"The Lord looked down on the children of men to see if there were any that did understand and seek God. They are altogether turned aside, there is none that does good, no not one." You're right, everybody including yourself and all alleged messiahs are sinners and don't understand the ways of God.
rabbee: who i used to be, is not who i am today. fortunatly there is something, called repentance. though i cannot ever, make up for what i didn't do. but G-D does give one, a refreshing start over.

and it is a hard, lesson to learn. that i do not have any real friends in this world. when this world is doing, everything possible to keep everyone away from G-D. and what this world calls intelligence, is actualy anti or counterintelligence.

and thanks to these, actual visits from HaShem G-D. i can see why everyone is so easily decieved. in this whole world, that is not mentally healthy.

and for every year, one is not true to G-D. it takes three years, to get where you would have been. had you never of been, untrue to G-D in the first place. but this is what this world does so well, is to teach lies in every way possible. making it nearly impossible, to escape from all the taught ways to lie.

and even being true to any given religion, or other organization religiously. is never any insurance, that the religion one is in has ever been true G-D. and in fact being in any organized religion today, is more of a liability than an asset. since all religions today, are mutual admiration evil and or wicked societies.

i may have screwed up, uncautiously for 41 years. but i can be cautious, that i not sin any more. but nothing can make up, for the 41 year deficit. and i can't trust anyone, but TheG-D of my visitations. since all men today, will most certainly lead you down the wrong path. as the paths of sin, are well traveled over and over in this world.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50764 Apr 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, it appears I have been rejected. TO quote him "once you have been black, you cant go back"
Frijoles---actually, it appears I have been rejected.

HughBe--- Understood. I shall be marketing an enhancement product shortly and it should be of immense benefit to you.

Frijoles-- TO quote him "once you have been black, you cant go back"

HughBe--- I have noted your "you cant go back" and I hereby assure you that he shall return to you after you have taken my product. It shall make you an HONORARY BLACK.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50765 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: who i used to be, is not who i am today. fortunatly there is something, called repentance. though i cannot ever, make up for what i didn't do. but G-D does give one, a refreshing start over.
and it is a hard, lesson to learn. that i do not have any real friends in this world. when this world is doing, everything possible to keep everyone away from G-D. and what this world calls intelligence, is actualy anti or counterintelligence.
and thanks to these, actual visits from HaShem G-D. i can see why everyone is so easily decieved. in this whole world, that is not mentally healthy.
and for every year, one is not true to G-D. it takes three years, to get where you would have been. had you never of been, untrue to G-D in the first place. but this is what this world does so well, is to teach lies in every way possible. making it nearly impossible, to escape from all the taught ways to lie.
and even being true to any given religion, or other organization religiously. is never any insurance, that the religion one is in has ever been true G-D. and in fact being in any organized religion today, is more of a liability than an asset. since all religions today, are mutual admiration evil and or wicked societies.
i may have screwed up, uncautiously for 41 years. but i can be cautious, that i not sin any more. but nothing can make up, for the 41 year deficit. and i can't trust anyone, but TheG-D of my visitations. since all men today, will most certainly lead you down the wrong path. as the paths of sin, are well traveled over and over in this world.
I do not subscribe to any established form of religion. I've been told that I practice susanblangeism, I actually just practice the truth as contained in the OT, the word of the living God. Dan. 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered."

Location hidden

#50766 Apr 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noted your "you cant go back" and I hereby assure you that he shall return to you after you have taken my product. It shall make you an HONORARY BLACK.
Of course in your case the limitations of your smaller size might well make people rethink that cliche.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50768 Apr 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do not subscribe to any established form of religion. I've been told that I practice susanblangeism, I actually just practice the truth as contained in the OT, the word of the living God. Dan. 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered."
rabbee: well you are making up, some of your own stuff. that is not found, as true in TheTorah. so i could see, where some would say that about you.

and making us stuff, that is not true to G-D. is what all these, organized religions have also done. don't realy need to add, gasoline to an already burning fire.

but then i have an advantage, of actually having HaShem G-D to speak with me. the first visit, was like for about half an hour. when i was about, six or seven years old. and as to the second visit, well i think the world should already know about that traumatic prophecy. i was doing a lot better, by the third visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Bayard Dating
Find my Match

Bayard People Search