Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

India

#50734 Apr 14, 2013
A subtle or supraphysical formless entity has its own unique vibratory signature/form in its own space-time (dimension). The causal mechanism responsible for manifesting itself in terms of form and formlesssness is beyond both aspects.
JOEL

India

#50735 Apr 14, 2013
Hi Hugh.

How you doin'?
JOEL

India

#50736 Apr 14, 2013
Oops, sorry for the double post.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50737 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know what idolatry is. Any religion other than Judaism and serving the God of Israel is idolatry. My God is the living God. If you're a Christian, my thoughts are definitely superior to any Christian doctrine.
Susan B---You obviously don't know what idolatry is

HughBe--- I want you to take the time to meditate upon my words in my previous post. They are below the line but first, let me simplify the matter for you.

1. YOU have ELEVATED, ESTEEMED and PROMOTED your thoughts and opinion ABOVE God's explicit words. In essence YOU believe that your words are of more VALUE and merit than God's.

2.YOUR thoughts are placed ABOVE God's. YOU must be a god/IDOL. For no one is ABOVE God in any way including opinions.

3 YOU are guilty not only of DISOBEDIENCE but also of breaking this commandment "Thou shalt have no other gods before me.(some translate it as "in My presence")

4. YOU have made yourself into a god/IDOL who is NOT the EQUAL to Almighty God but one whose opinion is SUPERIOR to the Creator God.

5. YOU are greater than the God of Abraham. If you were NOT greater than Him YOU would have SUBMITTED to His words.

6. YOU want others to follow your strange and FALSE doctrine instead of God's words. YOU have therefore put yourself IN PLACE of God, you are an idol.

7. YOU have FAILED to surrender to God because YOU feel that you are superior in VALUE to God Almighty and this is evident in your blatant contradiction of what God says.

HughBe---Your limited understanding of the word IDOL is noted.

Let me share a DICTIONARY definition. Idol=a person who is revered(meaning having a lot or RESPECT for), admired, or highly loved.

Now, putting it in context, it is clear to even the BLIND that if an Authority says one thing and an individual says the opposite then such an individual has greater RESPECT for his or her own view than for the view of the AUTHORITY. In fact such a position can be taken to mean that there is no RESPECT for the Authority.

Now God says one thing and YOU say the opposite. In other words you do not REVERE what God says. Instead YOU have elevated your own views above His. In essence you have magnified yourself ABOVE God.

If YOU have elevated your views above God then you must be a god/idol and your master is yourself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50738 Apr 14, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hi Hugh.
How you doin'?
I am fine, dear. My fingernail is growing back.

Have you found a beautiful wife as yet?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50739 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Now, putting it in context, it is clear to even the BLIND that if an Authority says one thing and an individual says the opposite then such an individual has greater RESPECT for his or her own view than for the view of the AUTHORITY. In fact such a position can be taken to mean that there is no RESPECT for the Authority.
Now God says one thing and YOU say the opposite. In other words you do not REVERE what God says. Instead YOU have elevated your own views above His. In essence you have magnified yourself ABOVE God.
If YOU have elevated your views above God then you must be a god/idol and your master is yourself.
Totally hypocritical, considering you ignore Gods commandments left and right.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50740 Apr 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally hypocritical, considering you ignore Gods commandments left and right.
Go play with your boyfriend.

Location hidden

#50741 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with your boyfriend.
You wont miss him?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50742 Apr 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont miss him?
No, I shall not miss him for many reasons including I don't "play" with boys as you do.

Location hidden

#50743 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I shall not miss him for many reasons including I don't "play" with boys as you do.
Hard to believe that since he was your bf. I was only borrowing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50744 Apr 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe that since he was your bf. I was only borrowing.
Oh yes, he was my bf but he is your "bf" and that is the difference.

Location hidden

#50745 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, he was my bf but he is your "bf" and that is the difference.
You are going to hurt his feelings. He thought the sex meant something.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50746 Apr 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to hurt his feelings. He thought the sex meant something.
Frijoles---You are going to hurt his feelings.

HughBe--- I've already done so by refusing his unnatural desires and that is why I sent him to you knowing that you would greet him with open ars.

Frijoles-- He thought the sex meant something.

HughBe--- He still thinks it means something so unless you are unfaithful he should stick around for more of your tickling.

Location hidden

#50748 Apr 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You are going to hurt his feelings.
HughBe--- I've already done so by refusing his unnatural desires and that is why I sent him to you knowing that you would greet him with open ars.
Frijoles-- He thought the sex meant something.
HughBe--- He still thinks it means something so unless you are unfaithful he should stick around for more of your tickling.
So you loved him and then left him out to dry. Not very nice.

Location hidden

#50749 Apr 14, 2013
Its ok - you are not first gay Jamaican, and of course you will not be the last. You can relax your facade, you are fooling no one.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#50750 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah and came to Finish Satans work. Jesus claimed to be God, he said he and his father are one referring to God. Actually, Satan is a father and son but God is a husband and wife. I am not Christian, Jewish or Muslim, I practice the truth.
I think your anger on Jesus is unfounded. You are just criticizing him because of what Pauline Christians say about him.

"I and my father are one" and "Who has seen me has seen the father" should not be taken in literal sense.

And it is doubtful, if Jesus ever used "Father" for God, people have played trick with his wordings. There is no record of what he actually said.

So you should go slow and do not reject a true prophet of God. See how we Muslims believe in him but reject what Paul and his followers say about him.

If you want truth about Jesus, read Quran, this is my advice to you.

Remember you have to answer before God, every word you write. So be careful.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50751 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know what idolatry is. Any religion other than Judaism and serving the God of Israel is idolatry. My God is the living God. If you're a Christian, my thoughts are definitely superior to any Christian doctrine.
rabbee: sorry but according to scriptjure, even judaism has been involved in idolatry too many times already.

just because someone, calls themselves a jew. is no guarentee that they are not involved, in the worship of other g-ds.

it is a dangerous thought, to even think that judaism has never betrayed G-D. just as it is dangerous, to claim that any that any religion on earth today is true to G-D. when even all the national religions on earth, are totally corrupt against G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50752 Apr 14, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah and came to Finish Satans work. Jesus claimed to be God, he said he and his father are one referring to God. Actually, Satan is a father and son but God is a husband and wife. I am not Christian, Jewish or Muslim, I practice the truth.
rabbee: your making up, your own scripture? G-D never! said any of that. the false messiah, is the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.

and hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, are no where close to that good of a relationship.

And G-D also told you, they always have a Baby named adam. their baby boy adam, who must always suffer from these arranged weddings. or these rather be, evil she critters.

making up your own not here in TheTorah scripture, does not make an alleged as a person true to G-D. heck i can get that, from any of the about seven billion followers of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.

Location hidden

#50753 Apr 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your anger on Jesus is unfounded. You are just criticizing him because of what Pauline Christians say about him.
Actually I dont get any sense of anger from reading her posts. One might disagree with her, but her posts are have an internal logic, something that is missing from most deviants here such as Hughbe, Rabee, and yourself. I would put her in the iconoclast category.
JOEL

India

#50754 Apr 15, 2013
Hugh,

What does being homosexual mean to you?

Any memorable personal experiences to narrate?

Please note - heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality are simply so many natural modes of sexual orientation in terms of genes, consciousness and energy that're unified in fundamental ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages