Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,296
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49755 Mar 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Papa,

The herbal serum for scalp-hair is a novel formulation made especially for me by a highly experienced vaidya-raj (ayurvedic physician) who charges a good fee for body care products aimed at the personality type of an individual.
Who charges a good fee? LOL

This is not the way a multi-millionaire would speak.

You have the guts to call other people you don't know impoverished beggars, but after this and many other sentences you made it's clear you are the real impoverished beggar.

Be proud of your low monthly income and go to search anyone who is available to charge you a good fee.

Have a good fee day, LYING BEGGAR.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49756 Mar 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
That's okay with me, there are a lot of other fish in the sea.
Thank God we have evolved from them.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49757 Mar 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Those types of claims are often made about a lot of the traditional knowledges - certainly about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and many types of folk herbalisms and shamanisms.

I wonder though that "back in the age", they were still making that claim, to cover up for inefficiencies.
Most the advanced sections of ayurveda is lost.

In a subjective sense, I've had the direct experience of perceiving the forces in plants/animals/humans and through these experiences I think it is possible for an advanced yogi like say Aurobindo to make a perfect diagnosis and to synthesize an efficacious cure using material means if he doesn't wish to use the Yogic Force to cure.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49758 Mar 1, 2013
PAPA:

These days, I am always feeling as if a heavy weight on my head and within is pulling my eyes inwards. I can barely keep my eyes open. The pressure of the Higher Force is so heavy that my eyes are being forced to close at all times and the external consciousness is compelled to go inwards and I keep swaying. In this condition of transformation, I am forced to sit at home and can't venture out as much as I wish to. The interiors and electrical fittings in the new apartment on Altamount Road are nearly ready. It's too risky to drive in this yogic condition and so I get driven around everywhere. The Higher Force is accompanied by an intense golden light.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49759 Mar 1, 2013
Good night.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#49760 Mar 1, 2013
SS wrote:
Sky Scrappers? If you mean Skyscrapers, we make those out of expertise. We even lend that expertise to your countries, when asked, all your folk are good for is devising ways to knock them down.

01. Moses was no king, only a Prophet, and no, neither was David a Prophet but a king, but yes, David sang songs of Solomon.

02. Solomon was no Prophet, but was indeed a very wise man (and a king), but if even wise men are subject to corruption they cannot be Prophets, they can only be guided by them.

03. You don't grasp the fundamentals of the lineage, and you cannot, because you are under the assumption that only a Prophet is allowed to be king, because you have a twisted understanding of both words.

04. Not at this point. Events have now reached a crescendo, and what has been foretold is about to begin. For the record, Muq, I

05. I DO believe that we are on the verge of the time foretold where the hearts who profess they do have faith, or who say they have "no faith"

06. I wish you and everyone else strength in the coming weeks, months, and years, and I leave this thread to you and everyone else and take my leave
Ans.

A. Prophets and Kings:

There is some misconceptions about prophets and kings. By prophets many people think that he is a person who has renounced the world and only preaches and tells people to come to the right path. He has no other duties about the world and its systems.

King on the other hands are people who are only concerned with the matters of the state. They sit on thrones and have crowns on their heads.

So prophets and kings have nothing in common.

But this is wrong concept of both prophets and kings.

There have been many Prophets who have also been kings. And being King does not mean to sit on thrones and wear crown.

King here means to decide the matter of state and have power of life and death over their people.

Moses was a De-facto king of people of Israel when he lead them out of Egypt. On his orders armies would move and on his order, people would be hanged to death. So he was a King.

David and Solomon were Kings because it is self evident. But they were prophets also, because they received revelations and which is placed in the Holy Bible as "Words of God"

How come a non Prophet's words be included as :"word of God"?

This is your dilemma and you cannot get out of it.

B. All are going to Hell:

This is your own assumption and I do not know from where you got it.

It is God who knows who is going where, I do not know how you got that power to decide who is going where?

C. We are on the End of Time:

This is again your assumption and you have no proof for it. It is only God who knows the exact time and no one else.

D. You are leaving this thread:

Well good by and have good times. I cannot say that I will miss you. But hope you come back soon from your self imposed exile and come with some truth and knowledge and not just your "assumptions"
Voluntarist

United States

#49761 Mar 1, 2013
In the 30-page document titled A
Descent Life For All the EC says it
aspires to a “leading role” in an
“overarching framework” towards
global governance. The commiszars
profess to care about worldwide
poverty, environmental degradation
and other no-brainers, carefully
handpicked by an elite-class prepared
to use any and every pretext behind
which power is being centralized at
the international level at the expense
of sovereignty at the national one.
“The world has undergone enormous
change over recent years”, the
document reads,“including major
shifts in the global economic and
political balance, increased global
trade, climate change and depletion of
natural resources, technological
change, economic and financial crises,
increased consumption and price
volatility of food and energy
consumption, population changes and
migration, violence and armed conflict
and natural and man-made disasters,
and increased inequalities.”
Quite some parade of calamities the EU
is willing to tackle. A lead role is what
they work towards, the authors state-
and the EC Commiszars are perfectly
willing to “debate” their plans with the
European (only in name) parliament.
A few exceptions aside, this parliament
consists of nodding, dozing- sometimes
outright sleeping individuals who are
there to approve the commission’s
proposals and send their lunch-bills to
the European taxpayer:
“The EU needs to engage fully in the
forthcoming international processes
with coherent and coordinated inputs
at the UN and in other relevant fora.
In this respect, the adoption of this
Communication should be followed by
a debate with Council and Parliament
during the spring of 2013 for the
development of a common EU
approach for the next stages of the
ongoing processes (…)”
As the documents lists these stages, we
immediately recognize the
“overarching framework” as a
merging of regional blocks (such as the
EU) with the United Nations and
Agenda 21. The Commission:
- ensure a comprehensive follow up to
Rio+20 and guide the EU position at the
UN Open Working Group (OWG) on
SDGs, which will report regularly to
the UNGA;
- contribute to the preparation of the
UN General Assembly Special Event on
the MDGs in autumn 2013, including
the report of the Secretary-General
and the UN High Level Panel on
post-2015, as well as the first meeting
of the HLPF. The EU should support
moving towards a post-2015
overarching framework.

http://www.infowars.com/european-commission-a...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49762 Mar 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH:
You'd made a statement saying that Jamaica is ahead of India:
Ok, let's find out, if this claim is true:
1) How does Jamaica compare to India in space, nuclear and computer technology?
2) Does Jamaica have educational institutions on par with IIT, IIM, AIIMS and others?
3) How many billionaires does Jamaica have?
Joel--You'd made a statement saying that Jamaica is ahead of India:
Ok, let's find out, if this claim is true:

HughBe--- The source is True and so the claim is true.

Joel-- How does Jamaica compare to India in space...?

HughBe--- The land mass of India is bigger and so the atmosphere or space is bigger.

Joel--Does Jamaica have educational institutions on par with IIT, IIM, AIIMS and others?

HughBe--- I would say better educational Institutions. The law faculty for example won some international competition 3 consecutive years.

Our literacy rate is HIGHER than India and that is a FACT.

Joel--How many billionaires does Jamaica have?

HughBe-- An intelligent question would be, how many billionaires are in Jamaica per million persons. Ask the same about India and then do the comparison.

Having said that, number of billionaires are not an indicator of development. You need to look at things such as INFRASTRUCTURE e.g. ROADS.

Get it, dear?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49763 Mar 1, 2013
What? Areyou speaking English?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49764 Mar 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
That's okay with me, there are a lot of other fish in the sea.
rabbee: well maybe you like, fish or crustations. but i prefer, a real woman from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49765 Mar 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God we have evolved from them.
rabbee: well maybe you evolved, from a six inch sea-gar but i didn't according to G-D. but i guess a yahee muir-maid, would be acceptable to have.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49766 Mar 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel-- How does Jamaica compare to India in space...?

HughBe--- The land mass of India is bigger and so the atmosphere or space is bigger.
LOL.

I meant space, nuclear and supercomputing technologies....

Why're you evading answering the question?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49767 Mar 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel--Does Jamaica have educational institutions on par with IIT, IIM, AIIMS and others?

HughBe--- I would say better educational Institutions. The law faculty for example won some international competition 3 consecutive years.
Insitutions in Jamaica on par with internationally acclaimed Indian educational and research institutions like IIT, IISc, IIM, ISRO, BARC, ISI, TIFR and so on? Jamaica has not even one institution that can be called world class on account of the glaring lack of intellectual capacity among the Jamaicans.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49768 Mar 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Our literacy rate is HIGHER than India and that is a FACT.
So, how many Nobels, Field Medals, Pulitzer Prizes, gold medals at the International Math/Physics/Chem Olympiads and the like have Jamaicans won?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49769 Mar 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I meant space, nuclear and supercomputing technologies....
Why're you evading answering the question?
rabbee: well see no point, in the space between your ears being bigger. it just causes it, to suck at it lot more.

and most of their technologies, they got from america or england. and even mass production, was started in america during the civil war.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49770 Mar 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many Nobels, Field Medals, Pulitzer Prizes, gold medals at the International Math/Physics/Chem Olympiads and the like have Jamaicans won?
rabbee: well america leads the list with - 338, india - 8, and jamica/carabean - 4. so without knowing the population stats, i would guess the percentage in jamica would be higher.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49771 Mar 1, 2013
DANTE SAYS THAT MUHAMMAD & ALI ARE IN HELL FOR ALL THEIR SINS:

Dante, on visiting the lowest level of Hell, meets two men with their bodies split and he learns that they were Muhammad and Ali.

Dante describes his encounter with these two wretched men graphically:

“Truly cask, by losing mid-board or cross-piece, is not so split open as one I saw cleft from the chin to where the wind is broken: between his legs were hanging his entrails, his inner parts were visible, and the dismal sack that makes ordure of what is swallowed. Whilst all on seeing him I fix myself, he looked at me, and with his hands opened his breast, saying, "Now see how I rend myself, see how mangled is Mahomet. Ali goeth before me weeping, cleft in the face from chin to forelock; and all the others whom thou seest here were, when living, sowers of scandal and of schism, and therefore are they so cleft.”

Which Muslim can disprove this claim made by Dante?

(smiles)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49772 Mar 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well maybe you like, fish or crustations. but i prefer, a real woman from G-D.
rabbee: would not even care, if She was a YaHee J-A-P. as long as she had a longing to be true to HaShem G-D, here in TheTorah again. don't want no woman totally against G-D, here in TheTorah again. and adam has always, had bad luck in this forever same again story from G-D. in this world that makes it impossible to find even one she-critter true to G-D. don't want, no talking critter for my mate. even if it is the only thing, this world has to offer again. cause we ain't never, going to get to GanEden that way. if all you can do, is piss G-D off here in TheTorah again.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49773 Mar 1, 2013
Dr Solomon.

(smiles)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#49774 Mar 1, 2013
Now Dante is another "expert" on Islam whose views are binding on all Muslims.

What else we can expect from false yogis, in fact kids that want to pass of as sages!!

Passing on hand comments on prophets of God while they are not even worthy to tie their shoe laces.

Self glorification is the "most killer" quality that every yogi must avoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 1 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Bayard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web