Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47873 Jan 27, 2013
UNIFIED FIELD:

In fact any biune, triune or pentune or in short any multi-faceted manifestation is capable of being resolved back into the source. The source itself is not one entity but a unified system that in the unmanifest and involved state functions as one unit.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47874 Jan 27, 2013
CHRISTIAN TRIUNE IS VALID AND AN ASPECT OF THE LOWER MANIFESTATION:

As such the Christian triune stands and is not invalid with the only criticism that can be levelled at it is that it is not the highest unified state of existence but a multi-faceted triple aspect of one the cosmic planes of the origin in the manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47875 Jan 27, 2013
FINAL MESSIAH OR EVOLUTIONARY EARTH NATURE?

As the earth nature is evolutionary as seen in its various phases or epochs of manifestation with the highly developed intellectual mind element being the highest emergence till now, we can clearly infer that there will emerge from a state of involution several other subtler grades of consciousness-energy in the terrestrial field until a high degree of perfection is visible in matter and in humankind. This process may well take millions if not billions of years and still it will not reflect the highest cosmic perfection and so all loose talk of a final Messiah who'll cure the earth nature of all its ills is a delusion and a teaching of ignorant people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47876 Jan 27, 2013
Talking of a Messiah as a culminating figure who'll cure the world of all its ills is sheer nonsense.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47877 Jan 27, 2013
There will not be a final Messiah and Jesus was not a high-powered Prophet. The earth nature is evolutionary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47878 Jan 27, 2013
Bye, for now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47879 Jan 27, 2013
Bi-"girls"

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#47880 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---The lady doth protest too much, methinks
HughBe--- BattyBoy, I am NOT a lady.
Don't blame me, blame William.

Location hidden

#47881 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Bi-"girls"
Funny how you can't even get through the morning posts without a reference to your sexuality.

Location hidden

#47882 Jan 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
There will not be a final Messiah and Jesus was not a high-powered Prophet. The earth nature is evolutionary.
What is nature?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#47883 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is nature?
rabbee: why it is G-D'S, speaking naturally.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47884 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Bi-"girls"
Why such sly innuendos - is this what Jesus taught you, fool?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47885 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What is nature?
Nature is the nurturing and supportive basis of phenomena put forth by the noumenon.

Alternatively, nature is the exteriorized dynamic field of action encompassing all the planes and phenomena of the cosmos put forth by the source in manifestation.

The root principles underlie the planes of existence and their phenomena.

The root or archetypal principles are the varied aspects of the causal mechanism of the source.

It's only through the surface perception and ordinary experience that we tend to bifurcate nature, of which we're a narrow individualized selection, into subjective and objective.

Location hidden

#47886 Jan 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature is the nurturing and supportive basis of phenomena put forth by the noumenon.
Alternatively, nature is the exteriorized dynamic field of action encompassing all the planes and phenomena of the cosmos put forth by the source in manifestation.
The root principles underlie the planes of existence and their phenomena.
The root or archetypal principles are the varied aspects of the causal mechanism of the source.
It's only through the surface perception and ordinary experience that we tend to bifurcate nature, of which we're a narrow individualized selection, into subjective and objective.
Spoken like a true pantheist.

Basically nature is everything. Therefore there is nothing unnatural. Even Hughbe, as hard as that is to believe.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47887 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Spoken like a true pantheist.
No, I did not allude to pantheism in the least.

I did not say that nature is the absolute.

I said that nature is the projection of the absolute/source via its innate causal mechanism and so how can the absolute/source be the same as nature?

Nature is the frontal dynamic field of the manifested absolute in manifestation.

The absolute is pure consciousness with its inherent pure energy component that in the causation gets manifested as a unified field of consciousness-energy which in turn objectivizes itself as Nature which is the cosmic manifestation with its numerous planes and varied phenomena.

Please read my posts carefully since many of the concepts I present are complex and abstruse at times.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#47888 Jan 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not allude to pantheism in the least.
I did not say that nature is the absolute.
I said that nature is the projection of the absolute/source via its innate causal mechanism and so how can the absolute/source be the same as nature?
Nature is the frontal dynamic field of the manifested absolute in manifestation.
The absolute is pure consciousness with its inherent pure energy component that in the causation gets manifested as a unified field of consciousness-energy which in turn objectivizes itself as Nature which is the cosmic manifestation with its numerous planes and varied phenomena.
Please read my posts carefully since many of the concepts I present are complex and abstruse at times.
Thank you.
I am sorry. You are correct. You are a panentheist.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47889 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Basically nature is everything.
Nature, the phenomenal side of the dynamic form of the absolute, is everything only in the manifestation.

The phenomena of nature are evanescent and endure as long as the manifestation of the absolute lasts.

The forms of nature can be manipulated, transformed, regressed, progressed or dissolved into the seed elements and seed principles and withdrawn into the causal mechanism that inheres in the unified field of consciousness-energy that itself is the dynamic projection of the absolute which is pure consciousness with its inherent pure energy component.

The "true everything" is the self-existent, supracosmic absolute whose partial manifestation via its innate causal mechanism gives rise to its dynamic aspect which is the cosmic system or nature with its multiple planes and numerous phenomena.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47890 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Therefore, there is nothing unnatural.
Yes, in this sense, every thing/every phenomenon is of nature and so there's nothing unnatural.

The phenomena or nature is constituted of opposing elements in the lower manifestation where dualism rules.

So, good and bad are dual aspects of the lower nature.

The individual of discrimination accepts or is naturally inclined to the beneficial and uplifting aspects of nature and gains in the process as he sees his psychology, emotions, body, family life and professional career blooming. Such an individual will never ruin his gene pool or mar his mind, emotions, body, family life and career by indulging in say cocaine addiction or incest or murder or illegal felling of trees or self-mutilation or suicide or terrorism as these are the negative and degrading aspects of nature or harmful traits of the unregenerate frontal personality.

We should continuously reject the bad and damaging aspects of nature and if we are yogis we should try and transform or dissolve them by bringing down a higher force of the unifying kind into the depths of being. While the lower aspects of nature are based on the play of the opposites, the higher aspect of nature is complementarity - of one lower truth positioned beside a higher truth - until one arrives at something higher than simple complementarity which is the unity of all phenomenal or nature truths and from this unified poise one rise in consciousness into the supracosmic realms that takes one altogether out of the cosmic manifestation and so on until one finally unites with the absolute.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47891 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a panentheist.
No.

I am not even a monist who sees everything as one in the essence.

One is not the truth.

The ultimate truth is a singular system of unified aspects that're fashioned from the basal field of consciousness-energy via an innate causation.

The nondualist thinks that consciousness is the only reality as in his altered mind states he experiences only differing degrees of awareness, while he ignores or is only partially aware of the basis of the dynamic side of pure existence which is energy.

Consciousness and energy are not one thing but rather they form a unified field in which each is completely involved in the other and each cannot exist without the support of the other.

They're like say the obverse and reverse sides of a coin.

I am a realist who perceives the ultimate reality not as a single entity in which everything is undifferentiated but rather as a unified field of consciousness-energy that leaves behind the residue of pure consciousness when its innate energy component falls silent or when it enters a state of dormancy.

This according to me is the way existence is.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47892 Jan 27, 2013
Good night from Joel, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages