Fireplace ashes spark grass fire
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.
#1 Nov 29, 2010
That is so stupid! Some people are so careless. Had this happened yesterday that fire would have been harder to control. More homes would have been at risk and likely burned in the process. Fortunately the wind was blowing away from my location. I hate to think of what could have happened. Thank God for the rapid response to the fire.
#2 Nov 30, 2010
Gee. We just rated being on KRQE morning news about this fire. Nothing like being on Albuquerque news for stupidity. Kudos to the various fire departments and first responders.
#3 Nov 30, 2010
The ash dumping idiot will probably get off Scott-free because they are somebodies cousin.
Add your comments below
|Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08)||Apr 19||rabbee yehoshooah...||71,942|
|Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10)||Apr 13||Tony||617|
|Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10)||Apr 5||yankeedudell||57|
|Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co...||Apr 3||Tyler King||4|
|City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ...||Apr 1||Msgt Don||1|
|which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ?||Mar '15||A Volunteer||2|
Find what you want!
Search Bayard Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC