Jury exonerates county in lawsuit

Jury exonerates county in lawsuit

There are 1 comment on the Deming Headlight story from Mar 9, 2014, titled Jury exonerates county in lawsuit. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

A federal jury in Las Cruces exonerated Luna County of all claims filed against in a 2011 lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Jackie

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Some more BS in Luna county,and proof that these judges care more about protecting a city that has gone wrong, rather then doing the right thing and bringing justice to Luna county! I really wonder who’s ass she is really trying to cover,or by making such a outrageous judgement,and steering the jury in the ruling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... (Jul '14) May '15 Pepper Dine 2
News Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... (Dec '14) Dec '14 billie 1
News Grant County residents get a whiff of rotten eggs (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke the Geek 1
More from around the web

Bayard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages