Three Silver City residents arrested ...

Three Silver City residents arrested in stolen Las Cruces vehicle (2:12 p.m.)

There are 13 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Three Silver City residents arrested in stolen Las Cruces vehicle (2:12 p.m.). In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Three Silver City residents were arrested last week in a purple Ford Explorer that had been stolen in Las Cruces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

doh

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Hmm two had warrants and the third was driving a stolen vehicle. Obviously there is no helping these people so get rid of them now. Life, it's not for everybody.
Cindy

Silver City, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2011
Who are the 3 MEN? The writer should have read his own story. I think there was a FEMALE involved. Get it right!!!
INNOCENT until YOU PROVE

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Cindy wrote:
Who are the 3 MEN? The writer should have read his own story. I think there was a FEMALE involved. Get it right!!!
Cindy, first there were 4 people involved, three were males that were taken out of the vehicle,the 4th was in the store. It was determined that the female stole the vehicle and that is why she was the only person charged with the stolen vehicle. Two others were transported for outstanding warrants for various other charges, the 3rd male was release and had nothing to do with the stolen vehicle, that is why his name and reference was not reported in the report. HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIMES and HAD NO OUTSTANDING WARRANTS. Sometime good people are in the wrong place without the knowledge of the vehicle not belonging to the driver. So the WRITER did get it right, sometime people are to quick to judge without really reading into the information. Try to be a little less judgmental and more open minded, it will do you more good then to degrade people. Thank you and have a great day, seems you need it...
Seriously

Silver City, NM

#4 Jul 15, 2011
They're all losers and just need to get out of this town. It's people like them that make this city suck!!!!

Grow up, stay out of jail, get a job, and buy your own dang car.
INNOCENT until YOU PROVE

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Seriously wrote:
They're all losers and just need to get out of this town. It's people like them that make this city suck!!!!
Grow up, stay out of jail, get a job, and buy your own dang car.
Well said, could not agree more. I have been to Silver City many times and the town is GREAT, its marred by idiots that do dumb things (being polite), I hope that the Judge that handles all those cases examines why that beautiful town is riddles with crime from idiots like them and give the sentence that they deserve.
silverchris

Silver City, NM

#6 Jul 15, 2011
and our DA will charge these people with the least possible crime, pat them gently on the wrist, and instruct them to stay out of trouble.
Just another wonderful Silver City family.

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jul 15, 2011
are they related? is it a family? same last name and they're all really ugly.
Edi

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2011
These douche bags will probably receive probation!
wise1

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Lowlife thieves. Sounds like the whole family is rotten.
Seriously

Silver City, NM

#12 Jul 18, 2011
newbie wrote:
are they related? is it a family? same last name and they're all really ugly.
Yes, yes, and thats what a life of drugs and crime turns you into...Ugly, rotten, people!!!!
Public Responder

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2011
The sister has been doing both brothers for years. It's terrifying what any of those children could be?

Word is she is pregnant and not talking.
Carmen

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Jul 19, 2011
Calling all dirtbags and lowlifes! Come to Silver City for a good time!
whatever

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jul 21, 2011
Sometimes I think they must have posters all over the country telling lowlifes Silver is the place to come and panhandle,sell and use drugs and rip people off because you can get away with it.Really too bad, it's a great place otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Making of "Ah Boys To Men 4" Nov 19 Boon Teng Goh 1
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Nov 12 bullwinkle 24
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Nov 8 God bless America 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Tony 631
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody (May '17) Sep '17 MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug '17 floatbeta 4

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages