Morales honored for work in Senate

Morales honored for work in Senate

There are 4 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Morales honored for work in Senate. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

The New Mexico District Attorneys' Association has awarded Sen. Howie C. Morales, D-Bayard, Legislator of the Year honors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

Weldon and June Coker

AOL

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Howie, We are so proud how God is blessing you in your career for New Mexico! It's an honor for us as we were once your pastors.
Huge Supporter

Tucson, AZ

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Howie, Congrats! So happy to see that the impact you have made in such a short time is being recognized. Your way, your method, your ability to effectively communicate is obviously the right way and its being bought into. Keep it going, you are making a difference!
Trinidad Tolar

Bayard, NM

#4 Jun 24, 2011
Thank you Sen. Morales for your integrity.
william

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Howie you will soon need bigger doors to walk thru...your "head" is swollen with conceit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun '16 my opinion 1

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages