Grijalva bound over to district court...

Grijalva bound over to district court on child abuse resulting in death

There are 2 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Grijalva bound over to district court on child abuse resulting in death. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Nicholas Grijalva, Jr. was bound over on child abuse resulting in death and other charges in the beating death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter Alizandra Jasso following a grueling five-and-a-half hour preliminary hearing in Silver City Magistrate Court on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

John Aguilar

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Put this punk in prison for the rest of his natural life, and make sure this worthless mother does a good amount of time behind bars, and by all means take those children from her. What the hell is wrong with people today?
vega

Wickenburg, AZ

#2 May 19, 2013
If that was me i would of ratthed om.get my ass beat instead. of my kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 3 hr Tony 625
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Sat SPAM 6
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 13 Joel 72,030
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages