Bay Shore car dealership sued over ra...

Bay Shore car dealership sued over racial slurs

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Bay Shore car dealership sued over racial slurs. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Bay Shore car dealership is facing a lawsuit that accuses it of allowing employees to harass two former African-American workers with repeated racial slurs and other biased behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frank Z

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2008
doubtful
BruceB

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Should not take two years,
Charlie

White Plains, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2008
OH PLEASE! Playing that card game once again! Easy money in a bad economy right now and that's all it is!
Attorney

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 2, 2008
I always get ranked out for being from shirley, im suing everyone!
Run262

Pearl River, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2008
Most of these nooses are planted by the big-mouths who cry foul. The university in the city, Hempstead PD-all B.S.

Lawyers like the fakes Kenn Mollins or Fred Brewington sue public agencies and bleed the taxpayers off these lies.

I hope this young man finds justice if he has been wronged, but many others are bull.
upstate bob

Marathon, NY

#13 Oct 3, 2008
the world can be such a cruel place,get used to it!

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2008
Awe, poor babies are trying to get money for nothing. So typical these days where people find the energy to sue, but not to work.
Ca mu na t or ga izr

Trumbull, CT

#17 Oct 3, 2008
The only facts we know about this frivolous lawsuit is that Michael Opurum is a loser, and his lawyers are bottom feeders.
Mel Gibson

Wantagh, NY

#24 Oct 7, 2008
i hate white people wrote:
Go to Fu_king hell u white pigs ! u all smell like wet dogs when u get wet ,,,,and u your fu_king ****
Must be one of the plaintiffs.
Manny

Riverhead, NY

#25 Oct 7, 2008
I'm not surprised. Judging from this forum, L.I. is one of the most vile and racist communities in the United States.
statement

Gainesville, FL

#26 Oct 7, 2008
Manny wrote:
I'm not surprised. Judging from this forum, L.I. is one of the most vile and racist communities in the United States.
absoutely correct!!! Just look at what "I hate all white people" has to say.
Christy Long

United States

#29 Dec 20, 2010
You guys don't know shit! Were u there No! So stop flapping ur gums when u have no clue what happened!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... 1 hr Vision 5
Review: David Sanders Dance Dynamics (Nov '08) 12 hr Imamomnow 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) 14 hr Tim Rigney 180
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed plottmasterami 2,737
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Tue Andrea Vazquez 89
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Aug 15 Just Sayin 1,475
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123

Bay Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Shore Mortgages