Bay Shore man convicted of rape on a ...

Bay Shore man convicted of rape on a 12-year-old -- Sexual Assa...

There are 134 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Bay Shore man convicted of rape on a 12-year-old -- Sexual Assa.... In it, Newsday reports that:

A Bay Shore man who was captured as a fugitive in New Orleans and extradited to face trial in a Riverhead courtroom, was convicted Tuesday of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

chiquilina

Paterson, NJ

#79 Apr 9, 2008
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD! He'll get what he deserves.
I hope the pig gets raped every day - maybe twice a day.
I certainly hope so, I certainly hope so. A tragedy for all the children involved in this. I warn all mothers and parents, please be careful who you let around your children, who watches your children and whose houses they go to, even if it is for playdates, etc. You just never know, unfortunately. Better to be safe and paranoid than sorry.
chiquilina

Paterson, NJ

#80 Apr 9, 2008
Michael wrote:
He has arms....he used them to assault a child. Also, his perverted mind is a weapon, dangerous to all children.
Michael, I think you hit the nail on the head, it is the brain that is the weapon. I don't even think they should lock him up and cost us taxpayers more of our hard-earned money, I, unlike many people, do not assume that he is here illegally just because of his name. HOwever, I feel it would be a disservice to children anywhere in the world to be around this monster; therefore, in everyone's best interest, the best option would be for him to "accidentally" die in jail.
chiquilina

Paterson, NJ

#81 Apr 9, 2008
Beverly wrote:
I would love to know the thinking behind our government welcoming these people to our country.
Katie Couric showed them getting $4700 birthing costs FREE at a Texas hospital that had a big sign hanging on its facade "JUST GET HERE".
I would love to know what this hospital is thinking. The woman, when asked, mentioned God as providing. God said "Thou shalt not steal". So I am really curious about this situation.
Get with the program - this FORUM IS ABOUT A CRIME THAT WAS COMMITED AGAINST AN INNOCENT CHILD, not about the current immigration issues, oh wait, there are no "white" pedophiles right?
chiquilina

Paterson, NJ

#82 Apr 9, 2008
two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought i told you to shutthefuckup the last time you spewed your verbal poop?
Hey, I think the water affected your brain cells, this is a FORUM - that means everyone - yes including yours. So if it bothers you that someone else is challenging your views, they are within their right. I take it you cannot express your opinions without using expletives, oh right, but someone else is spewing verbal poop...
chiquilina

Paterson, NJ

#83 Apr 9, 2008
tired of it wrote:
Was he here legally or am I paying for his 25 year Hotel Stay?
Newsday needs to put these Citizenship statistics in every article dealing with Crime.
If this sicko was a citizen, wouldn't you still have to pay for his 25 year Hotel Stay????????
Common Sense

Bronx, NY

#84 Apr 9, 2008
Any amount of money says this piece of trash was:
1. Here illegally.
2. Unemployed.
3. Drifter.
4. wanted on prior (similar) offenses.
Let's deport this garbage back to where it came from?
Speakee English?
How about speakee .357 Magnum?
If this were my daughter-the piece of filth wouldn't make his court appearance.
Again-.357 Magnum!
Charles Bronson LIVES!
FROM DEER PARK

Selden, NY

#85 Apr 9, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
Any amount of money says this piece of trash was:
1. Here illegally.
2. Unemployed.
3. Drifter.
4. wanted on prior (similar) offenses.
Let's deport this garbage back to where it came from?
Speakee English?
How about speakee .357 Magnum?
If this were my daughter-the piece of filth wouldn't make his court appearance.
Again-.357 Magnum!
Charles Bronson LIVES!
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF
FROM DEER PARK

Selden, NY

#86 Apr 9, 2008
CaptDenise wrote:
Rapists don't fare very well in prison. Child rapists do even worse. He's going to have a tough life in my house.
so it is true the other inmates will have a field day with him, huh?,I hope so
Independent

Cutchogue, NY

#88 Apr 9, 2008
The fact that Javier Hernandez appears to be of Latino origin should in no way reflect generally of the Latino/Hispanic and illegal immigrant community. Rapists and child molesters come from all ethnic groups and walks of life. But the public should be informed if Mr. Hernandez was here legally or not. It is bad enough for an American citizen or even legal resident alien to commit such a horrendous crime, but if this was by an illegal party, not only was the child raped but America was raped as well.

In any case, this guy should be sent to Hell. Repeat sex offenders, especially those who prey on children or on the elderly should be executed by ramming a 3 foot long explosive bolt up their behinds.

Peace and love to all.
Run262

Brentwood, NY

#89 Apr 9, 2008
Scott Carroll was convicted for being the south shore burglar/ rapist on Long Island in the late '80s. He was sentenced to 50 years in state prison. That adds up to a better term than this story says.

Hey lovely Denise, without endangering your correction officer status I hope you're right. Put his worthless carcass in solitary 23 hours a day for life. Restrict free medical, dental, education, recreation, special diets, commissary, visits, religious activities, and remind him he destroyed a child's life. Don't let us down, sugar.
Run262

Brentwood, NY

#90 Apr 9, 2008
Hey Denise, you are beautiful. I got plenty of money in deferred compensation! How about a cruise to a romantic island for steamy fun?
mack

Duluth, GA

#91 Apr 9, 2008
thegreatone-99 wrote:
filthy boaty, why don't they just excute or deport him so taxpayer expense can be spared, oh wait a minute Suffolk County is run by liberals and he has rights.
What do you suggest we do with the white men in Texas and Utah who marry and rape thirteen and fourteen year old girls, men like Warren Jeffs?

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#92 Apr 9, 2008
HE NEEDS THE ULTIMATE FLU SHOT!!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!
statement

United States

#94 Apr 9, 2008
Fuque LeDems wrote:
Won't get this info from a liberal rag like Newsday: does anyone know if this guy was here legally? My guess is a big N-O.
No mention of that in newsrag, which tells me he's an illegal alien.
condi rice dentist

Huntington Station, NY

#95 Apr 9, 2008
george wrote:
"it is the innate desire to procreate that provides the window through which Satan enters most men's souls"
same name as our leader. same dope also.
condi rice dentist

Huntington Station, NY

#96 Apr 9, 2008
Independent wrote:
The fact that Javier Hernandez appears to be of Latino origin should in no way reflect generally of the Latino/Hispanic and illegal immigrant community. Rapists and child molesters come from all ethnic groups and walks of life. But the public should be informed if Mr. Hernandez was here legally or not. It is bad enough for an American citizen or even legal resident alien to commit such a horrendous crime, but if this was by an illegal party, not only was the child raped but America was raped as well.
In any case, this guy should be sent to Hell. Repeat sex offenders, especially those who prey on children or on the elderly should be executed by ramming a 3 foot long explosive bolt up their behinds.
Peace and love to all.
if only you would cut your lawn, traitor.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#97 Apr 9, 2008
Who did this perv think he is, a mormon Bigamist ? They're the only old men allowed to have sex with 12 year old girls.
Reality Bites

Oakdale, NY

#98 Apr 9, 2008
I think the majority of people here who question his legal status are thinking along the same line I am. If he wasn't here, where he doesn't belong, then this poor girl wouldn't have had to gone through this nightmare.
Alan Q

Jamaica, NY

#99 Apr 9, 2008
Slice off his nuts with a dull, butter knife then feed them to him.
Jim

Jamaica, NY

#100 Apr 9, 2008
Ed Burke wrote:
Who did this perv think he is, a mormon Bigamist ? They're the only old men allowed to have sex with 12 year old girls.
True!

But it's Catholic priests who get the 12 year old boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... 3 hr Why 4
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... 3 hr to bayport baker 6
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) 13 hr Mjgurl 18
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) 19 hr Maria 33
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,638
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
News 'Joey Checks' gets 5 years in prison - (Sep '07) Mon Soupy 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Shore Mortgages