Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99859 Dec 21, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel and worship at my feet, defend and nurture me.
Traitor,
The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready. Hurry, before they close!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99860 Dec 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Traitor,
The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready. Hurry, before they close!
`

`

listen to u, a perfidious jew to our America's Constitution, calling a Truth seeker on this Historical site,.... a convicted Jew Jew Jonathan Pollack.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99861 Dec 21, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
listen to u, a perfidious jew to our America's Constitution, calling a Truth seeker on this Historical site,.... a convicted Jew Jew Jonathan Pollack.
How eloquent, old hag. Did you find that pearl of wisdom on this 'historical site', whiskey face?
tom deely33053 u

United States

#99862 Dec 22, 2012
Where are all my coments.l will simply go st. Elsewhere I don't write these vlivem for u to confiscate.goodbye
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99863 Dec 22, 2012
....go South Africa go.......

South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress, voted to make boycotts, divestment and sanctions of Israel part of its official policy.

In a resolution passed Thursday night, at the tail end of its conference this week, the ANC proclaimed it was “unapologetic in its view that the Palestinians are the victims and the oppressed in the conflict with Israel.” The conference called on “all South Africans to support the programs and campaigns of the Palestinian civil society which seek to put pressure on Israel to engage with the Palestinian people to reach a just solution.”

In a second resolution on protests in Israel focused on illegal African immigrants, the ANC said it “abhors the recent Israeli state-sponsored xenophobic attacks and deportation of Africans and requests that this matter should be escalated to the African Union.”

The ANC said it would set up a steering committee to implement the resolutions.
sign of the times

Richmond, KY

#99864 Dec 22, 2012
Rambone wrote:
....go South Africa go.......
South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress, voted to make boycotts, divestment and sanctions of Israel part of its official policy.
In a resolution passed Thursday night, at the tail end of its conference this week, the ANC proclaimed it was “unapologetic in its view that the Palestinians are the victims and the oppressed in the conflict with Israel.” The conference called on “all South Africans to support the programs and campaigns of the Palestinian civil society which seek to put pressure on Israel to engage with the Palestinian people to reach a just solution.”
In a second resolution on protests in Israel focused on illegal African immigrants, the ANC said it “abhors the recent Israeli state-sponsored xenophobic attacks and deportation of Africans and requests that this matter should be escalated to the African Union.”
The ANC said it would set up a steering committee to implement the resolutions.

Israel is becoming increasingly isolated from the international community and this is a sign of what is to come for the illegal zionist state.
Rat Patrol exposes J rats

Smithtown, NY

#99866 Dec 22, 2012
`

`

We'd like to share a secret with u non-jews and the secret is this: jews are not to be ever ever trusted, they will lie to u over and over again, just like sociopaths do that have 'no' conscience or sense of guilt. Here's a good filthy lies that Jews shout out loud and it's this, Jews are the chosen people and u must believe in their lie of Tribal Jewry's Holocaust or be jailed in Europe!

Jews have tricked you goyims into believing jew were Semites, and the chosen people from the God of Abraham's covenant, which is again another Jew lie, so who are these little mutated hybrid mutt-faces with beanies, calling themselves God's chosen people.

Jews are from the Khazar tribes and are converts to a religious cult of Hate and Bigotry. The Khazars were driven across Russia by persecution and then across eastern Europe as they forged an arcane and romantic ideology of return to a homeland whose mythic name is called Jerusalem, that these "converts" have right too, both Biblical or otherwise. Israeli jews are diabolic untermenschen, who have no rights whatsoever in Palestine.

Without a means of protection or capacity to initiate attack, these remarkable sub-human creatures forged political instruments of destabilization and conceived the wonderfully clever idea of "let our goyin (non-jew) enemy destroy themselves, since we are powerless to jew's lying shenanigans of manipulating monies"..

Two political goals were lined up. One, the destruction of 'Christendom' through the technique of Jews' revolution in Russia in 1917 to 1945, where /when over 100 million non-jews were Exterminated by jew's Supreme Holocaust.. This was aimed at the removal of all kings and bishops from power in Europe. Two, the dismantling of the Islamic caliphate in Istanbul. Basically, by 1924 both goals had been achieved.

Today, the rabbi's son, Lenin, lies entombed in his pyramid of mass-murder madness of non-jews, which symbolically did controls the power system of the soviet-block,which is in Israel Red Army Memorial, but is now being run by Christian Putin, who the Jews want destroyed, because he poses a direct threat to Israel's War Crimes and Terrorism in Palestine..

USA

#99867 Dec 22, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J rats wrote:
`
`
es a direct threat to Israel's War Crimes and Terrorism in Palestine..
You just stumbled in from the bar and all you're capable of doing is to copy/paste your nazi BS. Isn't that so, old lady?

Smithtown, NY

#99869 Dec 22, 2012
correction:

`

`

The Khazars were driven across Russia by persecution and then across eastern Europe as they forged an arcane and romantic ideology of return to a homeland whose mythic name is called Jerusalem, that these "converts" had " NO " rights to, both Biblical or otherwise!

These israeli Jews are "not" Israelites, nor are they Hebrew and the God of Abraham gave made a covenant with Abraham off-springs, which were Israelites and Hebrews only, from the House of Israelites and Hebrews' Israel.

And now for another jew lie, Khazar Jews are not Israelites nor are they Hebrews, because they are "converts" without lineage that intermingled their bloodline as a mutt dog would do when in heat.. Israeli jews are mutated hybrids and diabolical untermenschen, who have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and their Terrorist' hellhole must be dismantled

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Smithtown, NY

#99871 Dec 23, 2012
`

`~

Iran has proudly announced that oil sales are up after successfully by-passing UN sanctions imposed on behalf of Israel's Jew Terrorist wantings/..

Iran would like to know what the USA and the International Community is going to do about Israel's violations and breaches of over 536 resolutions on Israeli Jews Terrorist illegitimate Statehood. Is the International World and USA going to be honest brokers and impose Sanctions on Israel for expanding their settlement building, after the USA told them "not" too/?

And even further truths and facts is that Netanyahu is a convicted War Crime Terrorist in absentia that told the USA and the International Community to go F-k themselves with UN Laws and stated Israel will do whatever we wants to do and Israel will not be dictated too, nor told to stop our War Crime Terrorism on Innocent Palestinians!!And what the fk is anyone going to do about our vile War Crime defiance, we run America and their stuoid Americans.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99873 Dec 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You just stumbled in from the bar and all you're capable of doing is to copy/paste your nazi BS. Isn't that so, old lady?
`

It's apparent to us that you are not very knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry' Mass-murdering killing spree with impunity, in Jew's Russia Revolution between 1917 and 1945.

That's because you are a lowly common POS from eggs and sperms from two freaky filthy imbecilic low-life dirt-bags. And it's very obvious to us that you NFL come from sperms and eggs of uneducated imbeciles, which is reflected in your inane moronic posting comments.

Over millions upon millions of non-jews died at/by the vile and evil direct hands of these filthy Jewish Supreme War Crime Serial Killers in Russia and all you can do and say in your illiteracy of low life biased bigoted John hagee posting rantings, which i'll now quote from:

" What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?" or "You just stumbled in from the bar and all you're capable of doing is to copy/paste your nazi BS. Isn't that so, old lady?"

First of all, i'm not an old lady but a young Truthful lady and those who use our exclusive Port Jefferson IP server, do not copy/ paste and if they did would say so by source and quotes..

We are not like you and your kind that copy/paste from israel's Machination Machine called Giyus.org/ for Jew's propagandist and a classic example of israels' Perfidious Evil Cyber Terrorist is jewish milker Ayrshire, the milker of Terrorizing cowardly IDFs war crime israeli criminals..

But Truth seekers reign on this Site to stop little treasonous subverts like u/.

Go plop your fat arse down with your terrorist fiend friends in israel's sty pens of hate, bigots, racists, and Supremacists..

Your intellect is shown by your past copy/paste posting comments, when postings your lowly common gutter round-ball illiteracy and your ignorance is made very obviously clear by your idiotic posting, with your repulsiveness to the real Truth about Israeli Terrorist jews War Crimes/ and with jews Crimes against Humanity.

USA

#99874 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
It's apparent to us that you are not very knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry' Mass-murdering killing spree with impunity, in Jew's Russia Revolution between 1917 and 1945.
That's because you are a lowly common POS from eggs and sperms from two .
I am fully familiar with the history, and that's why I laugh at you and your stupid type who believe your bullshit propaganda, old witch.

USA

#99875 Dec 23, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Your intellect is shown by your past copy/paste posting comments, when postings your lowly common gutter round-ball illiteracy and your ignorance is made very obviously clear by your idiotic posting, with your repulsiveness to the real Truth about Israeli Terrorist jews War Crimes/ and with jews Crimes against Humanity.
BTW, nice sentence, rambling old hag.
tom deely33053

Fairfax, VA

#99876 Dec 23, 2012
IGHT FALLS.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99877 Dec 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
I am fully familiar with the history, and that's why I laugh at you and your stupid type who believe your bullshit propaganda, old witch.
`

ROTFLMAO @ your mindlessness and ignorantness!
`
What u are familiar with NFL is your lowly ghetto mother's vile elementary canal where u were hatched and plopped from, while she was on the bowl taking a big u crap and u are also familiar with Israeli Terrorist jews endless lies and deceptions that u support as a John Hagee brain dead follower.

The Russian Jew Revolution existed and Jews were directly responsible for millions on top of million of non-jews death by extermination, in Russia from 1917 to 1945. I'll show u the different sites and unrevised History of Jew's Savagery, if i thought for one second u'd be able to understand the real Truth of Jew's Evilness and Barbarism.

And for u to say to this site that the Jews' Revolution never happened, where Jews slaughtered millions upon millions of Gentiles and non-jews, show this site what an uneducated fatty round illiterate you really are/!

Are you mad at me for calling u an illiterate uneducated idiot and your parents eggs and sperms infected with j' drek and y chromosomes of sub-human inner infestations/?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#99878 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
ROTFLMAO @ your mindlessness and ignorantness!
`
What u are familiar with NFL is your lowly ghetto mother's vile elementary canal where u were hatched and plopped from, while she was on the bowl taking a big u crap and u are also familiar with Israeli Terrorist jews endless lies and deceptions that u support as a John Hagee brain dead follower.
The Russian Jew Revolution existed and Jews were directly responsible for millions on top of million of non-jews death by extermination, in Russia from 1917 to 1945. I'll show u the different sites and unrevised History of Jew's Savagery, if i thought for one second u'd be able to understand the real Truth of Jew's Evilness and Barbarism.
And for u to say to this site that the Jews' Revolution never happened, where Jews slaughtered millions upon millions of Gentiles and non-jews, show this site what an uneducated fatty round illiterate you really are/!
Are you mad at me for calling u an illiterate uneducated idiot and your parents eggs and sperms infected with j' drek and y chromosomes of sub-human inner infestations/?
It's hard to believe that you haven't been sent away. You are, by far, the stupidest, most illiterate, bigoted person on this site. You are responsible for encouraging Petesake, who now lies mute as a result of electroshock in a Manchester psychiatric hospital. And there is the slut from Bristol who blames you for her promiscuity. You are an idiot.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99879 Dec 23, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

It's hard to believe that you haven't been sent away. You are, by far, the stupidest, most illiterate, bigoted person on this site. You are responsible for encouraging Petesake, who now lies mute as a result of electroshock in a Manchester psychiatric hospital. And there is the slut from Bristol who blames you for her promiscuity. You are an idiot.
`

`

`

just open that drek hole u call a mouth in Tel Aviv and say aaaaahhhhh!
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99880 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
just open that drek hole u call a mouth in Tel Aviv and say aaaaahhhhh!
Sounds like you have experience. Jews are known to be well endowed so I guess that would attract you
tom deely33053

Fairfax, VA

#99881 Dec 23, 2012
Oh henry you don't really mean that cuz.
Burt

Tampa, FL

#99882 Dec 24, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edward Walsh case jurors say no to government c... 1 hr it gets better 4
News Central Islip park to be the site of veterans h... 2 hr political crap 2
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) Wed Rose 34
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Wed whats wrong 1
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Wed Why 4
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... Wed to bayport baker 6
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) Tue Mjgurl 18

Bay Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance