Three teens charged in rape of girl, ...

Three teens charged in rape of girl, 14, in Mastic home

There are 19 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Three teens charged in rape of girl, 14, in Mastic home. In it, Newsday reports that:

The trio were arrested Monday afternoon shortly after the alleged attack, according to Suffolk police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Miss Barbara

Coram, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
How gross what the heck only to say 2 weeks ago that i once lived out there and i never had no problems in the Shirley Mastic area it seems like all has hit me in the face no with all the events going on that way going on with the people WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE THIS MONTH. AND NOW RAPE HUH THERE AGES THEY CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND THINGS ARE THAT BAD OUT IN THE WORLD THAT A MAN MUST TURN TO RAPE OR KILLING OUT THERE I SAY RAPE JAIL TIME NO RELEASE ONCE THEY RAPE ALWAYS WILL RAPE ONCE A CHILD MOLESTER ALWAYS A CHILD MOLESTER SO GUESS WHAT MAKE ROOM BUBBA WANTS THEM AND SURE WAITING FOR THEM ALL SO GUESS WHAT BUBBA WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE HIM SELF TO YOU ALL LET THEM HAVE A TASTE OF THERE OWN PAIN AND SUFFERING WITH OUT EVER GETTING OUT MEDICINE THE COURTS NEED TO GET DOWN HARDER ON THE GUILTY ONES
eugene

Hyde Park, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2009
jus like the girl who lied about being raped!!! kareem is my son and hes only 15 years old!! he didnt have no dealins wit that girl the other boys r adults they have no business hangin out wit minorers
wouldnt you like to kno

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2009
everyone seems to think that this is like a hofstra case why would this innocent girl make up such a story about thes boys can u stupid retarded parents ever take responsibily for your pieces of scum sons....did u ever think that this was your porch monkey sons initiation to their so called "blood gang" you must think your sons are soooo innocent but in the end you'll see they are nothing but scum...open ur eyes and see waht these boys did..forget what ya heard on the news n in the papers bc it is fabricated!!! U all deserve to burn in hell!!!
Graduate

Wantagh, NY

#5 Oct 24, 2009
Kareem,I know him and I see he really thinks alot of himself.If you cared one bit about your "son" maybe,YOU would realize what asshole he is.He hangs around with guys who think they are grown.Whenever he wants to get in a fight he enters with 3 more guys and a " blade" lmao. Teach him to be a man. Educate him, because honestly hes ghetto. Maybe you dont give him attention or maybe he thinks hes from "the hood". Tell him to grow up and realize he lives on long island!! This is not the city, he doesnt run shit, its the subs damn.Being black does not make you hard!! and he is 15 years old how pathetic. Id be embarrass to be his parents, you obviously are BLIND AS HELL!!! and look at the consequences...
RamsesRoa

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2009
Ummm, for your information the 3 of them were released from jail. They were released for a reason don't you think? Let's not jump to conclusions people. But still, I understand how a kids image would make him seem guilty but we must never jump to conclusions because of it. Remember, we were young once also and thought we ran the world, everyone grows up at some point in their lives, let's just hope these kids grow up sooner than later...
Chris

Yonkers, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2009
What is going on with people? Parents step up to the plate and do your jobs already! People blame the schools for everything but the parents are the ones who should be put on trial. Whether or not the kids did it, the parents need to be responsible adults and take the lead in showing future generations between right and wrong.
localres

Memphis, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2009
RamsesRoa wrote:
Ummm, for your information the 3 of them were released from jail. They were released for a reason don't you think? Let's not jump to conclusions people. But still, I understand how a kids image would make him seem guilty but we must never jump to conclusions because of it. Remember, we were young once also and thought we ran the world, everyone grows up at some point in their lives, let's just hope these kids grow up sooner than later...
yeah they call it bail
Ramses

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2009
Look I don't know much about this case, but what I do know is that whenever a minority gets in trouble you white people rush to judgment or show your true colors like the person above me who called those kids "Porch Monkeys" that's racist as hell man. I've always heard there's a lot of racist people in Mastic/Shirly, I'm starting to believe it.. I really don't see why though, it's not like you guys are doing much better in those part of the woods... ;)
localres

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 26, 2009
where did i call them anything? i was responding to why they were let out of jail.
Nope

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 Oct 27, 2009
localres wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah they call it bail
They didn't have to post bail.
Ramses

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2009
I wasn't referring to you Localres.. But anyway, like Nope said, they didn't have to post bail.. I may be wrong for saying this but I doubt all their families would of had the bail money for such a serious crime.. In other words, they all couldn't of been bailed out..
good

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2009
Good !Some of the boys tried to rob my son of his bike
Bad

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2009
good wrote:
Good !Some of the boys tried to rob my son of his bike
Too BAD they weren't able to ;(
good

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2009
Re: Bad from Lake Mary Fl.
You must be black because you stick up for then even if they ARE WRONG . There was seven of them and my son did not back down . Maybe they needed seven more..
One alone would not have tried.SO THAT'S RIGHT
TOO BAD THEY COULD NOT TAKE IT FROM HIM.
NOW MOMMY WILL HAVE TO USE HER FOOD STAMPS TO GET HIM A BIKE.
NoHonorInStandin gIdle

Owings Mills, MD

#17 Nov 9, 2009
RamsesRoa wrote:
What is wrong with you? Being young and making mistakes does not give one the right to rape someone. Rape is not a victimless crime. I hope these criminals get buttraped in prison and then executed. The only thing trash like this is good for is fertilizer.
hans gruber

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 9, 2009
Oh let the animals breed!
there crap

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2009
Use them for fertilizer . It will kill the plants for sure.
Fail

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2010
Wow, lots of calls for "let the animals breed" and veiled racism. Guess what? The sex was consensual!

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/01/23/mas...

The girl recanted the rape accusation THREE DAYS after she accused them! Yet we hear about it THREE MONTHS after it happened??
Arnolds Baby

New York, NY

#21 May 21, 2011
wow rape 14 y/o girl in Mastic, they must be proud again in Mastic. any fist pumps, by parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 5 hr Amin 79
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) 15 hr Supersw33t 28
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 20 hr political bulldog 37
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,651
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Tue wow 121,881
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Mon shame on you 2
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Jul 24 Dave 63

Bay Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Shore Mortgages