Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Yes!!! My horrible black section 8 neighbors house has been empty for the past three days...

- No clown cars outside
- No random homie visits and door slams at 2 in the morning
- No Micky D's trash thrown in my yard
- No loud mouthed ebonics
- No more N-words being spewed
- No red clad hoodlums hanging on the front porch

Could they possibly be kicked out? I'm praying they are. It's been so quiet and peaceful on my street.

The couch they had in their front yard is gone... This is a good sign :):):)
By highway 4

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Now if we could get rid of all the section 8 in Antioch!
FACT

Princeton, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Here today. Gone tommorrow. Til he next welfair sucking INVESTOR comes along. Spunging up tax dollars in support of the under class over compinsated citizens of Contra Costa County Voter rolls.
Gubmint Fed

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Congratulations dickie!

I'm actively sending complaints to the local housing authority on every violation I see with my section 8 neighbors.
naaaa

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Don't count your chickens till they hatch. Those who rent such houses to said "such people" will do so again. It's the nature of the beast.
All new housing brings crime and yet also new jobs. New residents have no jobs so they hang out and wait for you to leave your house so they can steal everything you got.
We have no leaders in this town. They just follow the dough and take the bread. More housing or apartments= more crime.
We are 310 % above average in California for crime. If the leadership was good why is it they only stand up to crime at election time. Welcome to Antioch where the garbage is protected and the trash gets elected...
Lucky

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

My neighborhood used to be a nice place until....they came...
I hate using racial words but my neighbors are hardcore honey boo boo "white trash." They smoke a lot, litter everywhere, use profanity languages, and throw diapers everywhere! The mother has 5 kids with 3 different men. I hate them! They stole my son's bicycle and have the nerve to ride it around the street.
Hard Worker

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Olivehurst has 1.65% "African Americans" it sounds like utopia to me.
George

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Gubmint Fed wrote:
Congratulations dickie!
I'm actively sending complaints to the local housing authority on every violation I see with my section 8 neighbors.
File Complaints against the OWNER. Complaints on "VENTING VIOLATIONS", Fire Code Violations, Parking Violations,(if the city enforces parking?)

Your problem will not end by giving special treatment to Investor Owners. They need to be SUED at every opportunity. Same as CITY'S need to be SUED at every opportunity. They are the true violators of rights...

Teach Property Owners how to file and SUE Investors. These things are the answer, NOW.
Antioch2013

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Go after the homeowners of those rental properties. Show up at their place of work, their primary residence, whatever. You can find out who the landlords are through public records. You start shaking them down, you might have a shot of them not renting to section 8 trash in the future.
palm aby fl

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

i have section 8 neighbors from hell. need help..where do i go ??
palm bay fl

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

where do i go to get rid of section 8 neighbors from hell?
rockfish hunter

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

just f--kin kill them, they are worthless, vile viggers, no one will miss them except cryin ass treycoon lovers.
Ms Mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

These comments all sound like the stereotype of Section 8 I have it and I hate the ones who fit the bill because I do not I'm a hard working and going to school single parent. I also make complaints against my neighbors. So it hurts me because of the actions of others all people on Section 8 do not behave in that matter.
bus cho lip

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

if you work, get off section 8 you worthless f--k, you are just as bad if not worse than the other freeloading f--ks.
Bad neighbors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

I spend most of my savings fixing my back yard so my family can enjoy it, pool, BBQ area, nice landscaping etc over $50k, all for what?? 1 month after the project was done my new neighbors moved in!! 6 adult males 1 adult female and 3 kids, they are up until 2am -3am almost everyday plus during the day teenagers come in and out like they are dealing drugs or something, when we are outside they stand by their balcony looking at us the whole time, when we BBQ they are out there asking what are we cooking and trying to establish conversation, My family doesn't want to go out to our back yard anymore, I don't think is fair what we have to go thru and my wife is asking me to sell and move on!! I'll be just throwing our money away if I do that, contacted the police and they say if they smoke weed inside their property there's nothing they can do, so we have to keep smelling the weed every afternoon!!!! Even my 2 Yorkies don't want to go out anymore, i caught their kids throwing rocks at them and they are afraid to even go out, I called the landlord and all he said was, I'm sorry to heard that MR. The government deposits the rent in full every 1st of the month and I don't have to be chasing the renters down for the rent money! If you want I can rent you one of my other property's and maybe you can rent yours to a section 8 family!!! I felt like I want it to lunch him but had to control myself in front of my kids, don't know what to do anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bay Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bay Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••