Kat

Brick, NJ

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I have spoke to my neighbors several times, and called the police about their dogs barking all the time. It did quiet down for a bit, but now they got another dog. I really am at a loss of what to do.ugg
Mattynj1

Orange, NJ

#2 Sep 5, 2015
Kat wrote:
I have spoke to my neighbors several times, and called the police about their dogs barking all the time. It did quiet down for a bit, but now they got another dog. I really am at a loss of what to do.ugg
There's an epidemic of barking dogs in my neighborhood as well I feel your pain truly I do... At one point had to take my neighbors to court it was the only way they felt as though their dog and do whatever it wanted however the judge ruled in my favor you have to invoke the noise ordinance violation against them. Also video tape the episodes that's what I did and I also sent a letter before I took action in the mail which of course they ignored. To this day I still get woken up at all hours of the night and early mornings by the neighborhood dogs I find it completely irresponsible my dog doesn't bark because I trained him not to. Completely rude.
Mike Amboy

Westwood, MA

#3 Monday Aug 1
Mattynj1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an epidemic of barking dogs in my neighborhood as well I feel your pain truly I do... At one point had to take my neighbors to court it was the only way they felt as though their dog and do whatever it wanted however the judge ruled in my favor you have to invoke the noise ordinance violation against them. Also video tape the episodes that's what I did and I also sent a letter before I took action in the mail which of course they ignored. To this day I still get woken up at all hours of the night and early mornings by the neighborhood dogs I find it completely irresponsible my dog doesn't bark because I trained him not to. Completely rude.
Just stop your wife from barking. Throw her a Big Bone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Head Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Brick, NJ 15 hr bmnapoleon 16
David haught Aug 21 Ribbett 1
What Sandy didnt take criminal RE Professional... (Nov '14) Jan '15 Jcc 2
News State still seeking easements with beach replen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 anthony giglio 1
Heat Wave Cafe in Bay Head (Feb '06) Sep '14 Sunshine 5
News More than $1M in Hurricane Sandy housing assist... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carolyn 1
News At a glance: 3 months later, Sandy losses mount (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aryan 1

Bay Head Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Head Mortgages