david miles for sheriff?????
Atlantis

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2011
someone needs to do some investigating on Miles! Deep dark secrets once a thief always a thief..New Mexico, Brazoria, Matagorda & Palacios!
Miles supporter

Moscow, TN

#22 Nov 10, 2011
Wow...Browning is so reputable!! NOT!! Browning had nothing better to do than twist something into a complete lie!! Miles is a hard working, CHRISTIAN man with wonderful moral values! He knows the law inside and out and do whatever is best for the CITIZENS and not his buddies!! If you want the best choice for sheriff in office, you would support MILES, too!!!
Really

El Campo, TX

#23 Nov 15, 2011
Ask Miles why he got fired from Brazoria County Sheriff's Office.
gram

Sweeny, TX

#24 Nov 25, 2011
You must not live in Palacios!!!
Stryker

United States

#25 Dec 1, 2011
Hey "Gram", do you live in palacios? If so, did you live there before Miles got there? Over his time, he has hired some great officers and enabled them to do great work in the city! If you knew the previous chief and officers, there's no comparison at all. Miles has done all he can to improve palacios. His only issue is a two faced mayor, old buddy buddy counsel men, and a city manager who really have no cares at all about the safety of their citizens!
Gram

Sweeny, TX

#26 Dec 12, 2011
Stryker wrote:
Hey "Gram", do you live in palacios? If so, did you live there before Miles got there? Over his time, he has hired some great officers and enabled them to do great work in the city! If you knew the previous chief and officers, there's no comparison at all. Miles has done all he can to improve palacios. His only issue is a two faced mayor, old buddy buddy counsel men, and a city manager who really have no cares at all about the safety of their citizens!
Yes, I have lived in Palacios for many years. Some chiefs were better some worse. I agree with you on the issue of the mayor, and city manager, but you can't blame it all on them. And besides there are people in the county office who don't care about the safety of citizens in the county. So, wherever you go there are obsticles but you don't give up. Sheriff Mathis stood his ground on isssues he felt would benefit the county and his department. My vote goes to Mathis for Sheriff.
Anonymous

United States

#27 Dec 19, 2011
Gram wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have lived in Palacios for many years. Some chiefs were better some worse. I agree with you on the issue of the mayor, and city manager, but you can't blame it all on them. And besides there are people in the county office who don't care about the safety of citizens in the county. So, wherever you go there are obsticles but you don't give up. Sheriff Mathis stood his ground on isssues he felt would benefit the county and his department. My vote goes to Mathis for Sheriff.
agreed
citizen

Azle, TX

#28 Dec 20, 2011
Steven Davidson for sheriff??? Really? Is he on Drugs? Surely he must be kidding!!!
Grazon

Fred, TX

#29 Dec 20, 2011
Im not into politics and I dont want to be.But you dont have to be to see that something is wrong in our Sheriffs Office. Look at how many are running for sheriff. Obviously there are reasons that these candidates feel they can do a better job than our current sheriff. Can anybody tell me what the current sheriff is doing wrong? I may be off on this one, but I dont think I am.
Citizen

Bay City, TX

#30 Dec 20, 2011
Sheriff Mathis is doing nothing wrong.

There are no problems at the Sheriff Office.

In fact it's running better than it ever has.

In spite of Nate McDonld cutting the Sheriff Office budget by $100,000.00
Gram

Sweeny, TX

#31 Dec 22, 2011
Citizen wrote:
Sheriff Mathis is doing nothing wrong.
There are no problems at the Sheriff Office.
In fact it's running better than it ever has.
In spite of Nate McDonld cutting the Sheriff Office budget by $100,000.00
Totally agree with you. The only reason that I can figure so many are running for Sheriff is to take votes away from Sheriff Mathis.
If everyone votes for his/her friend instead of the right person (Mathis) then the count will be lower for him. Is someone micromanaging behind the scenes???
Stryker

United States

#32 Jan 3, 2012
citizen wrote:
Steven Davidson for sheriff??? Really? Is he on Drugs? Surely he must be kidding!!!
He must be on drugs!! Does anyone know the truth about Davidson and the crap he's pulled while an officer?? I have no clue how he even continues to carry his license! That guy is as crooked as they come, not to mention a liar and a HORRIBLE police officer everywhere he's ever worked! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw his name!
JOB

Bay City, TX

#33 Jan 4, 2012
I know David Miles hired him for Palacios P.D. and now Miles is running for sheriff ?

What does that say for Miles' judgement in the people he hires.
Chris Crummett supporter

United States

#34 Jan 9, 2012
I have lived in Bay City for a long time. I have met all of the Candidates over the years. I have heard good things as well as bad about all of them. When it comes to my vote it will be for Chris Crummett. I have known Chris for a long time and know he will to a great job for Matagorda County. He served with the Bay City Police Department for a long time. For those of you that want to know why he left it is posted on his website, http://www.chriscrummettforsheriff.com . Further he posted his home number, cell, e-mail, and address on his site. So if you have any questions just ask him. I am more than sure he will be willing to answer any question you have about his candidacy to help you make a more informed decision to vote Crummett. Chris is having a political fundraiser on January 21,2012 out at the fair gounds. More information can be found of his web site as well. Donít forget early voting is March 19-30, 2012 and the voting day is set for April 3, 2012 and remember vote Crummett if you truly want change for the better in Matagorda County. For those of you who like to post bad thing about the candidates unless you are willing to meet in a public place with proof for all to see keep it to yourself, so as I have done support your candidate. Inform the public why Crummett is the best vote for Sheriff not by making unconfirmed acquisitions about them. I know Crummett is the best vote that is why I do not need to talk trash on the others and besides he is Republican. Donít forget Obama is a Democrat.
Aaron Green supporter

Seadrift, TX

#35 Jan 25, 2012
Out of all of the candidates that are running for sheriff of Matagorda County my vote is for Aaron C. Green. He was born and raised in Matagorda County. He was a military policeman, worked for the sheriffs office for many years, Justice of the Peace for 23 years and above all christian man. He does many things to help the community and is a very respectable person. He is a problem solver and can turn the entire sheriff's department around.
Citizen

Bay City, TX

#36 Jan 25, 2012
Fact is Green hasn't been in law enforcement for over 23 years. He was only a night patrol deputy, never held any supervisor position. He knows nothing about running a Jail. He has only been a PART TIME JP.

In short he's not qualified.
Aaron Green Supporter

Seadrift, TX

#37 Jan 25, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Fact is Green hasn't been in law enforcement for over 23 years. He was only a night patrol deputy, never held any supervisor position. He knows nothing about running a Jail. He has only been a PART TIME JP.
In short he's not qualified.
Check your unreliable source. He served as jail supervisor for 3 years and as supervisor he move the administration from the old jail to the current jail location. You may say he was a part time JP but he has served the citizens and community well. In short he IS QUALIFIED FOR THE OFFICE OF SHERIFF OF MATAGORDA COUNTY.
Your Stupid

Inez, TX

#38 Feb 14, 2012
Really wrote:
Ask Miles why he got fired from Brazoria County Sheriff's Office.
Why don't you get your facts right before you post a comment
Your Stupid

Inez, TX

#39 Feb 14, 2012
None of you people know what the hell your talking about.

Since: Mar 12

Melmore, OH

#40 Apr 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Sheriff Mathis is doing nothing wrong.
There are no problems at the Sheriff Office.
In fact it's running better than it ever has.
In spite of Nate McDonld cutting the Sheriff Office budget by $100,000.00
Are you crazy what part of the S.O. are you not looking at it is his job to manage the budget and he did not do it how would like to be called in to work on you day off and not get PAID at all!!! Oh I forgot comp time yeah tell you bill collectors you can pay them with comp time and when they cut off you water, lights, or you cannot buy groceries then come back and say there is nothing wrong with the S.O. hell the cars the officers are driving are in bad shape too many miles but we have no money to buy new ones. OH Yeah lets blame the commissioners and McDonald. WAKE UP PLEASE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends Feb '18 Bored mom 1
News I Want to Know: Why is it trashy? (Oct '08) Jan '18 Taco 12
Looking for a female friend... (Oct '17) Jan '18 Local lady 3
Amy Rene Garza Jan '18 Angelo 1
Norman Beckett or "Norm" Jan '18 Mike 1
Need a room to rent Jan '18 Michael Sheridan 1
Rip Stephanie Valdez Dec '17 Minime 1

Bay City Jobs

Personal Finance

Bay City Mortgages