Will Gary Mathis be re-elected as Sheriff?

Posted in the Bay City Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2010
What does the people in our County really think about Mathis?
White Sox

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2010
I personally feel that he will not be re-elected. I hear alot of people speak negatively of him in conversation saying " He is a one term Sheriff ". So whoever decides to run againts him in this next election will probably win.
Alanna

Pasadena, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2010
To much hate in his heart, he needs to concentrate more on the county and let the past go, yes one term.
Lotto

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 8, 2010
One term only!
HopeSo

Pasadena, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2010
as in GET OUT!
heeater

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2010
Yea all of you GOOD OL BOY'S are sad. well to bad! the VOTER'S have spoken! p.s. sheriff things are looking up now all the crook's are out of the dept. WELL almost!
OZZ

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2010
heeater wrote:
Yea all of you GOOD OL BOY'S are sad. well to bad! the VOTER'S have spoken! p.s. sheriff things are looking up now all the crook's are out of the dept. WELL almost!
Now thats some stupid shit! Mathis get lost!!
heeater

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 10, 2010
ozz, you must be smoking something! or maybe a crook?
OZZ

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2010
heeater wrote:
ozz, you must be smoking something! or maybe a crook?
neither!
Who

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 13, 2010
Can anyone tell me WHO CARES about any of this??? The SO needs to shut up and do their jobs, mathis included. There were no crooks in the dept, THERE ARE NOW!
Friday

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Who cares? We care and we don't want Mathis as Sheriff for another term! 1 term only for sure!
Ringword

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2010
Mathis, one term for sure if the voters of the county really know whats going on. I personally spoke to three deputies and one sergeant the other day and asked them, how is the sheriffs department now that Mathis is sheriff. All of them responded,"Its the worse it has ever been". They even said its worse now than back in the days of old when Kilgore was sheriff. Lowest morale ever. Of course, a few of them say different. Page for one im sure. How worthless can you get? No wonder mitchell passed him up when promotion time came along. Mitchell had some problems also and it still haunts him today. Some folks he is friends with down south in sargent cost him the first sheriff election and now this past election. Mitchells administration kept him looking good while he was in office for those years. Mitchell started off great, but got too full of himself later on and the voters noticed. Nobody is perfect, but I would take Mitchell in a second, compared to Mathis and crew now. The next election is just around the corner and I hope someone steps up to replace Mathis and his crew. Peace out !
JustSayNo

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2010
to Mathis!!!! 1 term !
Shame

Dayton, TX

#14 May 4, 2010
Mathis and his staff are complete idiots! Mathis is as crooked as they come, don't let his fake personality fool you! I believe that County has realized that Mathis & his Chief Deputy have screwed up enough. He will be a 1 term Sheriff and maybe will see him working at McDonalds or something.
Guess Who

United States

#15 May 11, 2010
Crooks? Crooks? well anyone is better than Mitchell as Sheriff, or Holland as Patrol Captain, or David Miles as anything because he is a scumbag. Ya'll worry about the wrong crap.. During Mitchell's term there were plenty of crooks, and you are right, most of em are gone, like Rucka, Boone, Adkinson (Whatever her name, there are soooo many)and a few more that I'll gladly call shitbags from the word go. But well, I don't believe that anyone in Bay City would be satisfied with anyone in the Sheriff's Office. But I have a suggestion, if any one of you shit talkers can do better, go to the Police Academy, wear a badge, do the job for an x amount of years, then talk shit, and run for Sheriff.
Happy

Bay City, TX

#16 May 14, 2010
Why don't we let Bill Orton run for Sheriff or maybe Mitchell will run again since Mathis has done so bad a job.
Yeppi

San Antonio, TX

#17 May 14, 2010
Please it would be Great if either one would run against Mathis. Would be so much better than what is in there right now.
BCR

Houston, TX

#18 May 14, 2010
Guess Who wrote:
Crooks? Crooks? well anyone is better than Mitchell as Sheriff, or Holland as Patrol Captain, or David Miles as anything because he is a scumbag. Ya'll worry about the wrong crap.. During Mitchell's term there were plenty of crooks, and you are right, most of em are gone, like Rucka, Boone, Adkinson (Whatever her name, there are soooo many)and a few more that I'll gladly call shitbags from the word go. But well, I don't believe that anyone in Bay City would be satisfied with anyone in the Sheriff's Office. But I have a suggestion, if any one of you shit talkers can do better, go to the Police Academy, wear a badge, do the job for an x amount of years, then talk shit, and run for Sheriff.
We will just let you do it big balls! Oh thats right, you can't because you wouldn't make a pimple on a real cops ass.
SouthPaw

Palatine, IL

#19 May 16, 2010
BCR wrote:
<quoted text>
We will just let you do it big balls! Oh thats right, you can't because you wouldn't make a pimple on a real cops ass.
How true!
Not Happy

Bay City, TX

#20 May 17, 2010
Why don't we just pick Mickey Mouse for Sheriff and Minnie Mouse or Goofy as the Chief Deputy or maybe BCR will run and make us all NOT HAPPY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phillips 66 assessment test (May '13) Feb 26 Bigt314 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Review: Tenaris Bay City Feb '15 mill 2 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Muslim commuity Feb '15 Serrao Red 4
Jeremy williams Dec '14 muffintop69 1
News Matagorda County sheriff's deputy shooting unde... (May '14) Nov '14 Bill 5
Bay City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bay City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]