Tune in to House Hunters tonight

Tune in to House Hunters tonight

There are 14 comments on the Respublica story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Tune in to House Hunters tonight. In it, Respublica reports that:

One of Concordia Seminary's recent graduates, Daniel Ross and his wife Heidi will be featured tonight on HGTV"s House Hunters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Respublica.

More

Orlando, FL

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Wow, She is a Pitch and he is a jackpad and they are ministers... I would hate to go to that church!!!
More

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
p.s. i hope they are a religion that believes in divorce because that is one miserable couple!
Sue

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Agreed.
Human

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Jan 19, 2013
What a total b!!!! I can not believe she is around today's youth !!! I'm so scared for our future with people like them guiding anyone in church. They are just so negative people and have a champagne taste on a beer budget. Like really, what doe she expect a basement is supposed to look like. They both act like theyre Gods and deserve the best of the best. Ur budget is $130, you two are more picky than someone with a $1 mill budget. I worry for anyone in their paths ESP their future kids. I feel like I need to save them. They don't appreciate anything. I will say this, at least this b****y girl found the one b****y guy out there!! Let me know where they live and work cuz I will avoid it like a disease!!! I don't want to catch anything they have!!
anon

Edmond, OK

#5 Jan 19, 2013
wow, a lot of hateful people here.
anon

Edmond, OK

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Human wrote:
What a total b!!!! I can not believe she is around today's youth !!! I'm so scared for our future with people like them guiding anyone in church. They are just so negative people and have a champagne taste on a beer budget. Like really, what doe she expect a basement is supposed to look like. They both act like theyre Gods and deserve the best of the best. Ur budget is $130, you two are more picky than someone with a $1 mill budget. I worry for anyone in their paths ESP their future kids. I feel like I need to save them. They don't appreciate anything. I will say this, at least this b****y girl found the one b****y guy out there!! Let me know where they live and work cuz I will avoid it like a disease!!! I don't want to catch anything they have!!
You may be the dumbest person of the year. IT IS A TV SHOW. It is fake from the beginning, and coached. Everyone knows,(sorry I guess there are a few retards that don't) that the houses are purchased in advance. The budget, the needs and wants list, its all made up for TV.
How miserable do you have to be to feel like you know someone after a 30 min TV show? I find it amazing you can even use a computer to make insulting comments. but hey, if that's all you got to feel better about yourself, well I guess I am just sorry.
In Saginaw

Saginaw, MI

#7 Jan 19, 2013
County Property Tax records show that they purchased the house located at 1489 Cranbrook Drive, Saginaw, Michigan 48638, on June 8, 2012 for $116,500.00.
Anon

West Chester, PA

#8 May 31, 2013
Maybe it is a bit coached, but that doesn't change the extreme pickiness. The things they decided to focus on are so trivial and bordering on neurotic. I've never been more put off by someone on television. That poor girl is a disaster.
Nancy

Saginaw, MI

#9 Jun 18, 2014
Trust me because I know this couple when I say that they were not coached in any way. They are both very selfish people and they are exactly as they appeared on TV, only worse
Nancy

Saginaw, MI

#10 Jun 18, 2014
More wrote:
Wow, She is a Pitch and he is a jackpad and they are ministers... I would hate to go to that church!!!
They are a handful and a half...... you don't know the half of it.
Nancy

Saginaw, MI

#11 Jun 18, 2014
They are really jerks in real life as well..... no coaching went on at all
Nancy

Saginaw, MI

#12 Jun 18, 2014
It is not fake..... they really are just like they were pertrayed
Nancy

Saginaw, MI

#13 Jun 18, 2014
In Saginaw wrote:
County Property Tax records show that they purchased the house located at 1489 Cranbrook Drive, Saginaw, Michigan 48638, on June 8, 2012 for $116,500.00.
I love how you out'd them with their address and all the details.....
They are real morons......
Kate

Saginaw, MI

#14 Jul 22, 2014
Wow, just caught this today. They had ridiculous expectations for that budget. With Saginaw's poor economy, though, there is a lot available. I think her idea of a basement is crazy! So, I am wondering if she does the laundry now, or if he does! Odd personalities for being a minister and preschool teacher. I know that house on Cranbrook, too! Hope they fare well in this city. They seem to be the type to have rejected Saginaw, so I give them some accolades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rx Aug 15 Ceees 1
Where is Eric Lee Franks (Apr '14) Jul '15 Jo Ann Franks 25
News Harley Davidson rider 'cut in half at the waist... Jul '15 kev 1
frank trejo (Dec '09) Jun '15 ann 14
News Flint, Saginaw and Detroit Listed Among the Fas... Jun '15 Speaking for Men 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 20
News FBI stats designate Saginaw the most violent ci... (Jan '10) May '15 Tulip 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay City Mortgages