NIGHT EYES

Holland, MI

#1 May 6, 2013
yes people hes back in town in saginaw mi and has been since april 15 2013. hes staying with his sister linda treo myers. his own son velencio f trejo wants to beat the hell out of him for derserting him and his sister mercedes lena trejo. well maybe he will get the chance now that dear ole dad is back in town !!!!!!!!!! any other takers now that you have the chance ??????
night eyes

Holland, MI

#2 May 9, 2013
you do remmemeber frank dont you ?? hes te daddy of mercedes and velecio trejo?? there mommy is catherine lisa trevino ??? married to tony trevino ???
night eyes

Holland, MI

#4 Jun 11, 2013
he put hisno wife in pine rest hristian hospital with a menta break down.because he beat her to a pulp and he stole from her and ws vert ruel to her they wereony maried 18 monthes and she is filing for divorce in otawa county mi. he a nasty cruel evil man ndthat is puting it lightly
night eyes

Holland, MI

#5 Jun 12, 2013
He put hs now wife in pine rest christian hospital because of all the hell he put her trough while they were together they wereonly married 16 monthes and she threw him out because of unbelieveable abuse. she is now getting threated for her mental break down due to him abusing her ! she has a trumatic brain injury and he has been abusing her by throwing her around now that is just plain cruel to do to any one. and to do it to some one with an injury like that is unthinkabel ! and the most cruel thing to do to some one like that he has no repsect for women period !!!!!!!!!! some one should give him a dose of his own medicine once and beat him to a pulp once and see how he likes it once!!! any takers in saginaw mi to do it to him once ????
my chance

Holland, MI

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Aman !!well put
night eyes

Holland, MI

#7 Jul 1, 2013
he has cancer now!!!!
night eyes

Holland, MI

#9 Jul 2, 2013
whats funny about it ???? he has it !!!!!!!!! and its not treatable fool !!!!!!!!!!
good bye

Holland, MI

#10 Jul 3, 2013
good !! its a fitting demise for the idiot that has inflicted so much pain and crap on other people !! hes finally getting his once !!! good bye you sorry loser !!!
sue

Holland, MI

#11 Aug 13, 2013
he lies to his sisters all the time, and they are just dumb enough to believe him !!! he tell them he has not been ast his no ex wifes house in hollan mi. and he has 27 times from may 20 to july 29 2013. is all on her video from her cameras. it cearly shows him comming past there that man times they can zoom in on the driv an its him. she has a good case on him for harrassment. she has a ppo out on him for beating her up. he is not suppossed to be around her or her house. he only wanted her for the money. he drugged her to get power of attorney over her to get a hold of her money. he is the reason she went out of her mind for a while. then he had her file for medicad so he could have her admitted to a pyshic ward to get into her bank account. and he was after her to cash in her 401 k plan that has a lot of money in it. when all this failed he beat her up !!! the ppo is on file in ottawa county mi 20 th ciruit court and its public record. hes not a nice man at all hes evil !!! he lures women in wih his good looks and charm and sweet talk. but dont fall for it. its all a trick !!!hes mean nast and vile !!! and has a history of taking advantage of womem and being abusive to them !! ask his ex wife !! and his other ex wfe aurora i oviedo and his ex girl friend cathy l trevino. and the other women he has done vile things too. take it from us that have been through it. hes a con artist!! and not a nice man at all !! hes on face book and he goes to first bridgeport baptist on king road out there so be ware women dont fall for his phoney talk and good looks and charm. you do you will regret it big time!! take it from us hes done it too.
night eyes

Holland, MI

#12 Aug 13, 2013
the last time je was in holland mi. he was busted frro driving under the influnce of alchol and spent the nigth in the county jail. his sister linda myers had to come and bail him out the next moring. i wonder if rick ford knows this ?? that they sold that truck to a drunk ?? wait until next time he gets busted. they will take the truck away from him, and rick ford will be out of a lot of money. he stills owes over 5 grand on it. they would have to get it out of impound to be able to resell it again. and this time hopely to a person thats sober and will take better care of it too. he is not one to take care of a car or truck. he just runs them into the ground. give it another year and this truc k will look like trash too. just like his others one did. iw onder if his insurance agent knows about him being busted in holland mi on july 28 2013 ??? this will jack up his insurance risk for sure !! hes a hgh risk fro drinking and driving all the time. wait until next time. he will get busted good !! hesa drunk !! palin and simple fact !! always has been and always will be !!!
night eyes

Holland, MI

#13 Aug 15, 2013
hes a chronic lyer , hes neaver honest with any one about what hes do in holand mi when hs out harrassing his ex wife. hes been past her house 27 times its all on video !!!! and people have seen him !!! they are divorced !!! so why dont he just leave her the hell alone ??? because hes stupid thats why !!!
know it all

Holland, MI

#14 Mar 3, 2014
did youknow that there has been a book written about frank trejo ??? well there was and its a tell all !!!! it goes from his child hood up to now and tells all about the nasty evil crap he did to people. including the ppo his ex wife put on him and his drunk driving charge in hollnand last july and how he beat up his ex wife and harassed her !!! and it also includes there divorce decree too !!! and how he took advantage of others for money and sex and embezzzled money from his clients in saugatcuk mi and douglas mi by adding hours to the bill and getting more money then he had comming. he took thousands of dollars from seniors to line his own pockets !!! he did it because they were rich !!! he only wanted his ex wife for money and when he could not get a hold of it he beat her up. this book tells all !!! its a great read !!! its called frank trejo the heart of a monster !!! complete with his picture on the front cover in full color !!! its $ 24.99 + tax. you read it you will know why its called the heart of a monster !!! because he a monster !!! enough said
i read it

Holland, MI

#15 Mar 5, 2014
I the found the book, and it is a tell all and it dont miss a thing of what hes done in life to him self or any one else. it tells the true story of what and who he really is, and thats the HEART OF A MONSTER !!! no doubt excellent book i highly recomend it
sue

Holland, MI

#16 Mar 29, 2014
all of you people at first baptist church of bridgport mi, dont know him so let me fill you in on him. hes not the nice guy that he puts on hes a very nasty man, and hes abused a lot of women he has a history of abusing them to the point hes damm near choked the life out of them. hes divorced from his last wife sylvia mira because he abused her and tryed every thing he could think to get her money and when all efforts failed. he beat her sense less and was very verbally and mentally abusive to her. she has a very serious head injury and he was throwing her around like she was a rag doll, and he just beat the hell out of her all because he could not get to her money. she had the money and her house long before he came along so it was her property not his. the ppo she filed on him on march 14 2013 is on file at the 20 th circiut court in grand haven mi and is public record. so it can be yours just for the asking hes not a nice guy at all. she beat up his first wife aurora oviedo and his girl friend cathy trevino, and hs abanded all 6 of his kids hes neaver been faith ful to any one and he lies like hell. i know all of this to be a fact. i speck from expericence hes not a nice guy !!!! so dont think he is because hes not !!! he may seem like it but its only a cover for the bruit that liees under neth it all. the best thing every one can do in that church is to stay clear of him, dont even talk to him just leave him alone. yu will think your self later that you were smart enough to stay clear of him. and the women out there please stay away from him unless you wnat to be beaten sense less !!! i know all this from experience !!! so stay away from him for your own sake !!! he should be throwen out of that church for good !!! you people do not know him!! hes trouble with a capital T !!!!!! you dont not know his past or him !!! hes not a nice guy take my word for it i know what iam talkinh about thank you
sue

Holland, MI

#17 Mar 29, 2014
hes the little short mexican thats in the choir there at first baptist church of bridgeport mi hes the one to stay away from !!!!!!!! hes a women beater !!!!!!!!!! just ask the ones he beat to a pulp !!!!!!!!!! he beats women !!!!!!!!!! and steals there money !!!!!!!!!! no joke !!! he does it !!!! i know and a bunch of other ones know its true WE KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE !!!! JUST ASK HIS EX WIFE SYLVIA J MIRA ABOUT HIS ABUSE OF HER !!!! HE KNOWS ITS TRUE !!!! AND IF HE SAIDS IT AINT HES LYING !!!!!!!!!! LIKE HELL because we know it be true !!!!!!!!! and a poly graph test would prove it with out a doubt and he knows its true dont u frank ????
sue

Holland, MI

#18 Mar 29, 2014
HE S AN IDIOT !!! and should be throwen out of that church for good you dont know him or his past
magan

Holland, MI

#19 Apr 5, 2014
aman to that !! i whole heartly agree with that !!! hes is what it is said here and more !!! hes not fit to be around decent peopple at all he should be locked up !! hes beats women no shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember the bands at Daniel's Den? (Mar '06) Jun 10 imsimonm 42
Fish Gallery Hobbies May '16 r-e-d-a-c-t-e-d 2
Current priest abuse in Diocese of Saginaw (Jun '07) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 33
Zilwaukee Music Thread (Oct '14) May '16 Musikologist 4
News Bay County cat shot with pellet back home, GoFu... (Nov '15) May '16 badam 3
rosemary hardin (May '10) May '16 babydeegoharf 3
Beware Saginaw May '16 bewarethetrueenemy 1

Bay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay City Mortgages