Tour three historic Bay City churches July 13-14 during the Tall Ship Celebration
Guided tours of three historic Bay City churches are being offered July 13 and 14 as part of the Tall Ship Celebration .
Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.
#1 Jul 10, 2013
For all you IPhone owners who want to take ship and event info on the go with you, we have just released the Tall Ships of the 21st Century mobile app. Its an indispensable app for the tall ship fan who wants to get the most out of any tall ship event both on the Great Lakes and around the globe. The app features:
- Photo, specifications and full vessel history of all participants.
- Full schedule of events at each major festival (including 2013 Great Lakes Events)
- Interactive maps for parade routes, docking and other event locations.
- Driving directions to each location (real time location tracker)
- Email, Phone and address book integration to help you fully plan your trip.
Download it at http://bit.ly/LaTEHU
Check it out today
Tall ships of the 21st Century
Add your comments below
|Weather for Sagiaw Co. and Mid MI||Apr 16||wxman1952||1|
|Courtroom security tight (May '07)||Apr 11||Twinings||2|
|Greg senske (May '13)||Apr 11||tonya||3|
|Jillian rose||Apr 11||tonya||1|
|rhonda carrigen drives a charcoal camaro conver...||Apr 9||Ron||5|
|Zilwaukee Music Thread (Oct '14)||Apr 1||Musikologist||2|
|Nate Meyers?||Mar 29||Fuckedup8764||1|
Find what you want!
Search Bay City Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC