Good Kids in Bay
what

Trumann, AR

#21 Nov 8, 2009
Shoooooot wrote:
<quoted text> That body to die for is not so hot anymore. Although she does look good to have what 2 or 3 kids. The reason for the "body to die for" is DRUGS!
Are you stupid or what? she is fine fine fine and not from drugs either!!! Linda give me a chance. married or not you are hot
her daughter

Trumann, AR

#22 Nov 10, 2009
Shoooooot wrote:
<quoted text> That body to die for is not so hot anymore. Although she does look good to have what 2 or 3 kids. The reason for the "body to die for" is DRUGS!
My mom has never ever done drugs. She has worked her rear off to raise us kids without that trashs help. And who ever says my mom is hot and looks good. thanks she is hot for a mom. and she is very happily to tim. he is what a real dad should be. I LOVE YOU MOM YOU ARE THE BEST !
her other daughter

United States

#23 Nov 10, 2009
whoever you are "her daughter" i completely agree with you. i am very fortunate to have her as a mom, she may not be biologically my mom but her and my real mom are the best two moms that i could have ever asked for to help raise me...and tim is a really good man. her three girls deserved to have a father who cared for them and that's what they got...and whoever "shoooooot" is needs to apparently get their facts straight and wise up b/c he or she obviously does not know her very well. MOM, I LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND MISS YA...
the other mom

Blytheville, AR

#24 Nov 10, 2009
well lets see to whom ever you are talkin' trash about my girl, get your facts correct. I've known her since her oldest was wearing diapers and she didn't do drugs then and she sure doesn't do them now. She is one of the BEST mothers I know and no I'm not counting myself cuz I have along way to go to be best. She has been thur hell and back and survived so leave her ALONE!! and SHE IS HOT FOR A MOM AND A GRANDMOTHER!!!!
her other daughter

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2009
the other mom wrote:
well lets see to whom ever you are talkin' trash about my girl, get your facts correct. I've known her since her oldest was wearing diapers and she didn't do drugs then and she sure doesn't do them now. She is one of the BEST mothers I know and no I'm not counting myself cuz I have along way to go to be best. She has been thur hell and back and survived so leave her ALONE!! and SHE IS HOT FOR A MOM AND A GRANDMOTHER!!!!
i completely agree...only thing i disagree with is u being far from the best...like i said, both of my moms are the best. and yes she is one hot momma...u both are hot moms and grandmoms
just saying

Trumann, AR

#26 Nov 10, 2009
I know Linda and Jeff from years back. I know she was put through hell also. I came to her defense once at the gas station when he had her on the ground kicking her. That day he took thre ass whipping instead of her. remember me now jeff?
SHAWNA

Blytheville, AR

#27 Nov 11, 2009
I know Linda she still lives in trumann she does have a myspace and we are very good friends. Sorry to the guy but she is married to a great guy and has been a long time.And she has not ever done drugs. She is one of the most caring and honest person I know and seems like everyone agrees who came on here defending her. The one who lied and said that I will pray for you.
Hell

Kodak, TN

#28 Dec 5, 2009
The Person with the name Just saying I know for a fact its Linda Woods Learn do clear you history on you computer cause it was still on there when I got on the computer when I lived there this is Elizabeth. And I know for a FACT she is still using drugs. Who took care of the 2 boys who put them to bed and who fead them and who cleaned the house every day me. She takes a whole bottle of Tylenol PM every night and I knw That for a FACT.
She just wants people to fell sorry for her. And I know for a fact My dad never laid a hand on her. She said the police department had the records and I went up there, there were no such records. Shes just mad because he left her cheating a**
Amelia

Lake City, AR

#29 Dec 5, 2009
Hell wrote:
The Person with the name Just saying I know for a fact its Linda Woods Learn do clear you history on you computer cause it was still on there when I got on the computer when I lived there this is Elizabeth. And I know for a FACT she is still using drugs. Who took care of the 2 boys who put them to bed and who fead them and who cleaned the house every day me. She takes a whole bottle of Tylenol PM every night and I knw That for a FACT.
She just wants people to fell sorry for her. And I know for a fact My dad never laid a hand on her. She said the police department had the records and I went up there, there were no such records. Shes just mad because he left her cheating a**
This is your sister and I know all this to be a lie. I am the oldest and can tell you that my mom has never used drugs and is a great mom. so stop lying elizabeth. And you better check at the police department because there is one that he had a gun to her head. He plead guilty to it. And you never hel0ped her with the kids all you had to do is hel0p with laundry and dishes and then she gave you 40 dollars a week. she still has all the letters you wrote to her about hating jeff and what a great mom she is. so grow u0p before this gets you in alot of trouble. this is slander and all lies!
Lt Hardin

Lake Charles, LA

#30 Dec 6, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Regretfully you are exctly correct, a name gets on topix in any location and some yahoo jerk who has no knowledge of the subject or person being discussed will smear the kid or the subject. The less these ignorant jerks know the more crap they spew.
I have 2 great-nephews that are very good kids, but no way would I put their names on any public forum.
Most importantly than posting it, tell the kids in person they are good kids. I try to do that often.
This is so true. Anyone whose name appears on Topix becomes a target for all the lowlifes who appear out of the woodwork. Most of the time they know nothing and make up their information. If they weren't so ignorant they wouldn't have to have an inbred relative to spell the big words for them (the ones with more than two syllables). Oh, if that word is too big for you look it up it's spelled for you.
mother

Bossier City, LA

#31 Dec 7, 2009
Courtney Simmons is another very good kid. I do believe she is a very good role model for many kids out there today. Her mother should be very proud of her. Not only is does she have a good head on her she is a good athlete and always has a smile on her face.
Hell

Kodak, TN

#32 Dec 10, 2009
When I was in the hospital she told me what to write and i did just so i could get out of that hospital. And look I did because the doctors didnt even believe her
Ashley

Vilonia, AR

#33 Dec 10, 2009
to be honest, this kind of stuff should not be spread on the internet...personal business is not intended to be told to the world...the title of this discussion is called good kids in bay...that doesn't mean to spread crap around about anyone imparticular...talking crap on line, whether it is true or not, doesn't help anyone...
a relative

Trumann, AR

#34 Dec 10, 2009
Hell wrote:
When I was in the hospital she told me what to write and i did just so i could get out of that hospital. And look I did because the doctors didnt even believe her
And if your going to come on here and tell some of it why dont you tell all of it. I called your mom myself today and told about what you are saying on here. She said oh well she will have to answer for it not me. But she is a much bigger person than I am because I will not sit by and listen to your lies any longer. The reason you were in the hospital is why? Oh you forgot to say what kind also. It was a crazy hospital cause you chased your mom around the house with a butcher knife and this can be proven. It is all very well documented.And it was not your first stay in one either. Want to talk more? So if you want to be cold lets do it! And since you probably do not know this since you are on jeffs computer telling these lies she can sue him also and I know he will not be happy about that.seeing that he is about to go to court very soon anyway.
knew them

Caraway, AR

#35 Dec 11, 2009
a relative wrote:
<quoted text>And if your going to come on here and tell some of it why dont you tell all of it. I called your mom myself today and told about what you are saying on here. She said oh well she will have to answer for it not me. But she is a much bigger person than I am because I will not sit by and listen to your lies any longer. The reason you were in the hospital is why? Oh you forgot to say what kind also. It was a crazy hospital cause you chased your mom around the house with a butcher knife and this can be proven. It is all very well documented.And it was not your first stay in one either. Want to talk more? So if you want to be cold lets do it! And since you probably do not know this since you are on jeffs computer telling these lies she can sue him also and I know he will not be happy about that.seeing that he is about to go to court very soon anyway.
Yep this must be a mizell . this eliabeth sounds like one of them alright. stupid, retard, trouble making, thieves.,scum..
LMAO

United States

#36 Dec 14, 2009
you all r so funny talking about things this immature... i'm rolling!
i agree

Manila, AR

#37 Dec 14, 2009
LMAO wrote:
you all r so funny talking about things this immature... i'm rolling!
who cares about them? I will tell ya ... nobody. Sounds to me the mizells have too much crap in their lives they need to grow the f up
Her Mom

Bossier City, LA

#38 Dec 16, 2009
mother wrote:
Courtney Simmons is another very good kid. I do believe she is a very good role model for many kids out there today. Her mother should be very proud of her. Not only is does she have a good head on her she is a good athlete and always has a smile on her face.
Im not sure who this is but thank you. I am proud of all three of them.
guest

United States

#39 Dec 17, 2009
mother wrote:
Courtney Simmons is another very good kid. I do believe she is a very good role model for many kids out there today. Her mother should be very proud of her. Not only is does she have a good head on her she is a good athlete and always has a smile on her face.
Always a smile? yea right! I've seen this girl play and she thinks she is a better athlete than she i and her mother acts like she is a sport expert and really doesn't know a thing!
not me

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Dec 17, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a smile? yea right! I've seen this girl play and she thinks she is a better athlete than she i and her mother acts like she is a sport expert and really doesn't know a thing!
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Trump in your face lie 13 min Guest 3
Dentist 13 min Just Sayin 7
White Paragould trash 14 min Cousin 7
Samuel 12:11-12 14 min SUPERFLY 6
Nettleton ffa 21 min Guest 41
Brett Hall mix 106.3 22 min Happy 3
Let's name our FARTS 23 min guest 8

Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Mortgages