Aaron Baltz no longer General Manager...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
facts

White Oak, TX

#25 Sep 14, 2012
I'm sorry if offended Mr Baltz and his family. I know you apologized to everyone about the wrong you caused them. I'm truly sorry Mr Baltz to you and your family. Do you forgive me?
justified

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Sep 15, 2012
facts wrote:
I'm sorry if offended Mr Baltz and his family. I know you apologized to everyone about the wrong you caused them. I'm truly sorry Mr Baltz to you and your family. Do you forgive me?
. You say with your tongue in your cheek... But, if I remember correctly, that's where you keep it...
bout time

Jackson, MS

#27 Sep 15, 2012
If he's buying cars it is definately a demotion . Hope the store is not too far gone.
The Power of Forgiveness

Walnut Ridge, AR

#28 Sep 15, 2012
Facts has a valid point. If Aaron apologized for his wrong doings. That would be a great start on rebuilding his reputation. People screw up but wounds can be healed.
Facts

Walnut Ridge, AR

#29 Sep 15, 2012
Your absolutely right. What I've posted on here has been garbage. And I truly apologize. I wish you the best Aaron.

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Sep 15, 2012
He is a spoiled little bitch!
car guy

United States

#31 Sep 15, 2012
son ought to eat some crow and hire Jim in paragould. he ran the store when they were doing 120 a month.
sub

Jackson, MS

#33 Sep 20, 2012
what are they?
HAHA

Paragould, AR

#34 Aug 28, 2015
Wonder how proud Don is after finding out Baltz is on the Ashley Madison list?
what

United States

#35 Aug 28, 2015
HAHA wrote:
Wonder how proud Don is after finding out Baltz is on the Ashley Madison list?
I cant find the link to it. Can you post it?
NEWS

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Aug 31, 2015
That's old news. And Don and Aaron don't seem to care. He didn't do that recently. It's already been handled at home. Aaron is doing his job and well. Maybe you should consider Aaron's family and the families of all of the employees who work for Aaron and rely on the success of the business for their paycheck. If he is doing his job and well, why sling mud when you aren't really hurting Aaron as much as you are a bunch of people who have nothing to do with a poor choice he made awhile back? Ridiculous.

Memphis, TN

#37 Sep 3, 2015
NEWS wrote:
That's old news. And Don and Aaron don't seem to care. He didn't do that recently. It's already been handled at home. Aaron is doing his job and well. Maybe you should consider Aaron's family and the families of all of the employees who work for Aaron and rely on the success of the business for their paycheck. If he is doing his job and well, why sling mud when you aren't really hurting Aaron as much as you are a bunch of people who have nothing to do with a poor choice he made awhile back? Ridiculous.
Well sometimes when you wrong someone you have to pay the price. Aaron the arrogant has screwed over so many people it may take him a while to pay the price. Just because he don't want to play anymore don't mean I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron britt 3 min thatguybg 1
Still a Conspiracy?… Bill Clinton Thought Hilla... 3 min BOSS 5
one cent sales tax voted on in Sept, 2016 5 min ACJR 33
To My Redneck American Community: What The Hell... 19 min SSOB 11
What is the best BBW dating site? 1 hr annasmiths 3
Emily Rush (Apr '11) 17 hr Bayguy1 17
shelby adams (Mar '15) 18 hr Bayguy 4

Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance