is foxes closing?
gosh

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Sign is down just checking
i hope so

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
They should. Their food sucks and their service is terrible.
mr me

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2011
i hope so wrote:
They should. Their food sucks and their service is terrible.
and cost way to much..........
MrMister

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 6, 2011
I don't know about that, I think that they're pretty good. Maybe you guys have too big sense of tastes?

Since: Sep 11

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Fox's sucks!!! The food is over priced and the service is slow.....at first was very happy something new was in town now they r boycotted like the Shake Shop :) just sayin
the news

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Yea way overpriced. Slow service man they are slow I can't believe how long it takes won't b bak for sure
Hate small towns

Marion, AR

#8 Sep 27, 2011
They always talk bad about every small business that there town tries 2 get .. Hate is so ugly .. Just support .. But, the world has gotten so bad it is easier o just bad mouth everyone and everything
Unhappy customer

Little Rock, AR

#9 Oct 7, 2011
I really can't stand that place. They mess up my order every single time I go there. I mean come on how hard is it to make a damn pizza? The last time I ordered I got it for delivery and it took two damn hours and the woman that delivered it I think her name is Kelly well she was a straight up bitch. These folks have lost my buisiness for sure from now on if I want pizza I'm going to Jonesboro.
do tell

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2011
Anybody notice how empty they were today? No lunch crowd, and every time we drove by both delivery vehicles were parked... hmmmmmm......
really

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Now that sounds good!!
ex customer

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Hope they close there attitude stinks pam makes her employees work for free that will get her shut down
yuck

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2011
it was good when they first opened but the last one i got sucked wat happend!?!
foxs pizza sucks

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Jan 7, 2012
Yeah they need to close nasty as% place and the owner is a transgender d bag
Bay

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Jan 12, 2012
I watched them drop a pizza, clean it off then put it in box and taken to a deliver car.
honest abe

Bellevue, WA

#27 Feb 1, 2012
plus they allow nasty workers who dont look like they have showered in months. my hair stylist said she even fired a woman for doing drugs in the store and then hired her back. and letting kids run around because she cant afford a babysitter is irresponsible and bad business. plus u dont tell a cust to call back in 40 min because you dont have time or your too dang lazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 13 min Honest Babe 2,457
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 16 min Honest Babe 2,640
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min Honest Babe 4,491
Morgan farmer 26 min The search goes on 11
Dr Ben Carson is black 37 min guest 10
Those JONESBORO MowRons, ... huh? 47 min guest 7
need male or female to video 53 min guest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bay Mortgages