Bay School Administrators

Bay School Administrators

Posted in the Bay Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Pearcy, AR

#1 Jul 19, 2010
So if you had to give ALL the admistrators a grade on their job performance and their skills of treating all people fair, what grade would you give them?

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 21, 2010
I think they all get paid way to much money. It is crazy how much money they get paid. Plus they aren't doing a very good job as it is.
I care

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2010
I thnk they all should get an F. They run around like they are so important and get paid way to much money.
Shocked

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2010
Forget the pay,what is going on up there is it true?
What

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Shocked wrote:
Forget the pay,what is going on up there is it true?
What is going on up there? What are you talking about?
spill the beans

Little Elm, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Yeah, exactly what is going on??
Cant be true

Delhi, LA

#9 Jul 30, 2010
It will come out soon.

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Cant be true wrote:
It will come out soon.
Well give us a hint if you know so much. Do you work there or do you have an inside source? Most of the time people talk big stuff but really don't have the right information.

Maumelle, AR

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Cant be true wrote:
It will come out soon.
Well whatcha you got? Or are you just big talk?
Rhonda

Bexar, AR

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Which one are you talking about?

Maumelle, AR

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Can't be True. Wrote "it will come out soon" Just curious what they are talking about. What is the source? Lot of time someone who makes that kind of statement is just blowing smoke. Or has things blown way out of proportion.
Alum

Little Rock, AR

#14 Aug 6, 2010
I think they should cut all their pay in half. All of them get paid way to much. Chipie boy gets close to 90K....holly cow. The other admistrators get paid almost twice what the teachers make. Are you kidding me, and we wonder why the school systems don't have any money.
Tax payer

Little Rock, AR

#15 Aug 9, 2010
Alum wrote:
I think they should cut all their pay in half. All of them get paid way to much. Chipie boy gets close to 90K....holly cow. The other admistrators get paid almost twice what the teachers make. Are you kidding me, and we wonder why the school systems don't have any money.
Oh I agree with you on that.

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2010
Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I agree with you on that.
The teachers are on a nine month contract. The super is on a twelve month contract. And the super is ultimately responsible for every single thing in the school---facilities, faculty, purchases, budget, transportation, curriculum---and everything that goes with that. Most of the time, they also have more education than much of the certified staff. The school board sets the pay for the superintendent, but there may also be a salary schedule for that. They are also "always" working. Just call them at night or on a holiday with a question or concern.
Twelve Month

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 10, 2010
The teachers are on a 9.5 month contract. The superintendent is on a 12 month contract. However, check to see how many more days his contract is for than a teacher. Also, the 12 month contract has a sizeable vacation and holidays and probably all or part of spring break and Christmas vacation included. Yes, he works more and yes, he probably has more education. The position deserves what it pays (more or less). Whether any person filling that position is worthy is questionable. Ask questions, look a figures, if you really care, find out. If you don't really care, don't badmouth him or the other administrators.
Tax payer

Little Rock, AR

#18 Aug 10, 2010
Well it would be nice to know how many days he actually is at the school. He takes his kids out of school to go fishing or hunting. There many days he is gone and no one, not even his secretary has no idea where he is. During the summer how many days is he gone and doesn't charge it to his vacation time or accounts for it in any kind of way. As far as his wife she misses so many days she has to use the days that he doesn't account for. If you don't believe just ask his secretary.
Bill

Little Rock, AR

#19 Aug 13, 2010
I just wonder if his work attendence record is available for public for public review? But, then again if accurate records are being kept how would anyone know.
Fine Folks

Bossier City, LA

#20 Aug 16, 2010
I think they are some fine folks
Bill

Little Rock, AR

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Fine Folks wrote:
I think they are some fine folks
LOL LOL you must be one of them. Or your married to one of them. I wonder out in the real world how long would they have their job missing so many days of work? Hmmmmm

United States

#22 Aug 17, 2010
Teachers and administrators earn at least nine sick days and several personal days a year. The days they don't use are rolled over to the next year. Many people have 100's of days saved up. Others take their days. A school can't legally do anything if an employee is taking these days. Why are you so intent on finding fault with Bay's administration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy feathers I'm coming for you 14 min grammarnazi 22
Married couple looking for a 3some with woman 24 min GUEST Rvii 7
Hillary has Brain Damage 30 min guest 16
Who is the nicest Playschool teacher? (Jul '11) 53 min gu3st 21
Hillary the Murderer 1 hr guest 3
What is the best BBW dating site? Wed Rite 4
Emily Rush (Apr '11) Aug 24 Bayguy1 17

Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance