Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16079 Sep 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for continuing to prove just what a liar you are.
Why Don't you show me and the world just what it was I lied about... You know why, as well as I do. YOU CAN NOT DO IT'''''''''

Location hidden

#16080 Sep 26, 2012
BIG TALK wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! At least you can admit you are a liberal liar.
Having fun posting to yourself ?
Good carry on then.

Location hidden

#16081 Sep 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, then you just left out the part about it not being true. Because someone as brilliant as you tell us you are would obviously make sure that what they are posting is true...
In other words, you're either a liar or a sucker like Krugmann...
With this story all over the web and Tv for the last two days and the author of the story saying,

QUOTE; " what do I know about satire, I should STFU now".
UNQUOTE.

In other words DUMB ASS it is common knowledge that it was a joke.

You obviously new it was not true..........
Redd

Grapevine, AR

#16082 Sep 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to have your hearing checked...
Hearing...does topix now have a App for the hearing impaired.

You are still a schoolboy-like shrill for the Redneck Revolution it seems. You and "guest" never change..spouting the same old tired rhetoric you heard from O'Reilly or the "EIB".

Critical thinking - the mental process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion.
Barn Paint

Jonesboro, AR

#16083 Sep 27, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a schoolboy-like shrill for the Redneck Revolution it seems. You and "guest" never change..spouting the same old tired rhetoric you heard from O'Reilly or the "EIB".
Critical thinking - the mental process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion.
EIB = Everything ignorant is Barrak?
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

#16085 Sep 27, 2012
The Obama lies cotinue. Stephanie Cutter, Obama's campaign manager was busted in a lie the other day. She claimed that she didn't know anything about Joe Soptik's claim that Mitt Romney was responsible for his wife's death because Romney closed down the facility where Joe worked. Well, a tape of a conference call with Stephanie and Joe speaking about just that thing. When asked about the obvious lie, Ms Cutter stuck to her guns even though she was played the audio of her own conversation with Mr. Soptik. This isn't one of those claims that can only be made if the whole context isn't shown. This lie is cut and dry. That is the problem with liberals. Liberals make claims using out of conext lies. Not that Republicans don't do that but it is the norm for liberals. I'm sure that liberals will do what they always do when they are caught red handed, blame Bush. Liberals suffer from blame Bush syndrome.
Churmudgeon

Ravenden, AR

#16086 Sep 27, 2012
September 27, 2012 – GREECE - Police fired stun grenades and tear gas at protesters yesterday as tens of thousands poured into the streets of Athens as part of a nationwide strike to challenge a new round of austerity measures that are expected to cut wages, pensions and healthcare once again. Dozens of youths, some masking their faces with helmets and T-shirts, hurled Molotov cocktails and rocks at police who fired back in an effort to scatter the angry crowds around the parliament building. More than 50,000 people are believed to have participated in the mass walk-out in Athens alone. Hospital doctors, pensioners, teachers and shopkeepers were among the demonstrators that participated in over 60 rallies throughout the debt-ridden country. Even the president of Greece’s police officers participated in the trade union march in Athens alongside uniformed colleagues from the fire department and coastguard.“We don’t owe money to anyone, bring back what’s stolen,” was one of the chants that could be heard in Athens, echoing the violent resentment of many Greeks against politicians and their purported embroilment in tax evasion and corruption scandals. Evangelos Meimarakis, the Parliament Speaker and previous conservative New Democracy minister, temporarily suspended his duties earlier this week after allegations of money laundering. The Finance Ministry’s Fraud squad is investigating at least 30 politicians and public workers for possible corruption charges, including two other former conservative ministers. All three former ministers deny the accusations. Meanwhile, the government has been negotiating with its political allies and international lenders to hammer out a minimum of €11.6bn (£9.2bn) worth of cuts mainly drawn from pensions and wages. Cuts in healthcare and defence are also planned. But delays in agreeing over the exact nature of the cuts is holding up the disbursement of a critical €31.5bn (£25bn) loan instalment that will help Greece stay afloat and inject cash into the economy. Giorgos Loukas, a former electrician, said austerity measures had reduced his monthly pension from €1,100 (£875) to €750 (£600).“We’re being stripped of everything we have,” the 66-year old said. Both his wife and daughter are unemployed, and all three survive on his income.“Where is European solidarity? We’re being insulted as a nation but I will never beg at soup-kitchens for food – my dignity is all I have left.” Greece has been told to implement a succession of spending cuts and structural reforms in an effort to bring down its massive debt in exchange a bailout of nearly €200bn (£160bn). But many experts warn that the measures are only making the recession deeper. One in two youths is out of a job while thousands of educated and skilled professionals are fleeing the country in search of opportunities abroad.“I feel my country is on auction and we’re just an economic experiment,” said Dimitris Palles, 49, a physics researcher at the National Hellenic Research Foundation. Mr Palles, 49, who’s seen his annual salary drop from €24,000 (£19,000) to €19,500 (£15,500).“No level of political mismanagement can justify the pain we’re being asked to endure,” he says.–Independent
---------- This is what happens when the goverment has too many parasites and not enough producers to rob (tax) to pay for the bennies.
Churmudgeon

Ravenden, AR

#16087 Sep 27, 2012
September 27, 2012 – SPAIN - Violent protests in Madrid and growing talk of secession in Catalonia are piling pressure on Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy as he moves closer to asking Europe for rescue money. In public, Rajoy has been resisting calls from bankers at home and the leaders of France and Italy to move quickly to request assistance, but behind the scenes he is putting together the pieces to meet the stringent conditions for aid. With protesters stepping up anti-austerity demonstrations, Rajoy presents painful economic reforms and a tough 2013 budget on Thursday, aiming to persuade euro zone partners and investors that Spain is doing its deficit-cutting homework despite a recession and 25 percent unemployment. Figures released on Tuesday suggested Spain will miss its public deficit target of 6.3 percent of gross domestic product this year, and on Wednesday the central bank said the economy continued to contract sharply in the third quarter. By pre-empting reforms demanded by Brussels — such as creating an independent fiscal auditor — Rajoy hopes to sell them to voters as home-grown rather than imposed from outside. Diplomats reported intense last-minute pressure on Madrid on Wednesday from key euro zone policymakers to take tougher measures, notably on freezing pensions. On Friday, Moody’s will publish its latest review of Spain’s credit rating, possibly downgrading the country’s debt to junk status. On the same day, an independent audit of Spain’s banks will reveal how much money Madrid will need from a 100 billion euro ($130 billion) aid package that Europe has already approved for the banks. Rajoy is gradually shedding his reluctance to seek a sovereign bailout for the euro zone’s fourth biggest economy – a condition for European Central Bank intervention to cut his country’s borrowing costs. He suggested in an interview published on Wednesday that he would make the move if debt financing costs remained too high for too long.“I can assure you 100 percent that I would ask for this bailout,” he told the Wall Street Journal, calling the situation he faces right now ‘fascinating.’ He also said he had not made his mind up on whether to maintain inflation indexation of pensions, which could cost the state an extra 6 billion euros this year.“We need to be sufficiently flexible in order not to create any further problems,” he said when asked about pensions.-Reuters
---------- How long can the USA goverment continue to borrow 40 cents of every dollar it spends?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16088 Sep 27, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignorant post by the poser barney! You fool nobody you liberal loser!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16089 Sep 27, 2012
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16090 Sep 27, 2012
Russia even wants Obama to win. You know there is a problem in this world!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article...

Blytheville, AR

#16091 Sep 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Don't you show me and the world just what it was I lied about... You know why, as well as I do. YOU CAN NOT DO IT'''''''''
Again, it's been done over and over again. The fact that you don't recognize it is your problem. That's the problem with serial liars like yourself. You can't even recognize your own lies anymore.

Blytheville, AR

#16092 Sep 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
With this story all over the web and Tv for the last two days and the author of the story saying,
QUOTE; " what do I know about satire, I should STFU now".
UNQUOTE.
In other words DUMB ASS it is common knowledge that it was a joke.
You obviously new it was not true..........
"Uh-Oh, Sounds like trouble between the dynamic duo"

Again, you either didn't think it was a joke at first or you knew it was and hoped others wouldn't realize.

So, like I said, you're either a sucker or a liar.

Blytheville, AR

#16093 Sep 27, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask BARNEYII that question about the app for the hearing impaired.
He's the one that was talking about what WARRIOR "SOUNDED" like.

You're obviously not applying that definition of "critical thinking" very well...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16094 Sep 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>"Uh-Oh, Sounds like trouble between the dynamic duo"
Again, you either didn't think it was a joke at first or you knew it was and hoped others wouldn't realize.
I vote LIAR!
Anyone

Greenbrier, AR

#16095 Sep 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Another ignorant post by the poser barney! You fool nobody you liberal loser!
No, Redd is not Barney, but they are both cut from the same intolerent bigoted cloth.
Barney3 and a half

Jonesboro, AR

#16097 Sep 27, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Subject: 2016
I saw the movie 2016 last week and am hoping that everyone sees it. I am convinces that Obama's agenda is to make America into a third world country. That he blames nations that colonized other countries for the poverty in the world. He wants to not only "transfer the wealth" of the American people but also transfer American wealth to the third world.
I have also been reading "America Alone" by Mark Steyn. The main point is that the Muslim population is exploding. Birth rate of 7.4 while Italy, Spain, Greece, Great Britain and Canada and other European countries birth rates of less than 2. These countries also have large Muslim populations. By sheer numbers
Muslims will soon be in control of those countries. What if Obama "by executive order" opens up our immigration to millions of Muslims in the next four years.
I also read a true story about an Arabian Princess. This book in great detail depicts the total lack of value women have in the traditional Muslim countries. They are simply viewed as property for the pleasure of men. The book is called "Princess" and is by Jean Sasson. You would never imagine how horrible women are treated and I am talking about Royal women.
I never in my life would have imagined that I would be so afraid of who our president will be for the next four years.
Sorry for being so depressing but the situation is dire. Please see the movie and read the books if possible.
Fire obama
That is propaganda, Michelle instructs our leader on everything, even tells him where she will go on vacation.
WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

#16098 Sep 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=t pAOwJvTOio
I wonder if this woman got her phone?
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#16099 Sep 27, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Subject: 2016
I saw the movie 2016 last week and am hoping that everyone sees it. I am convinces that Obama's agenda is to make America into a third world country. That he blames nations that colonized other countries for the poverty in the world. He wants to not only "transfer the wealth" of the American people but also transfer American wealth to the third world.
I have also been reading "America Alone" by Mark Steyn. The main point is that the Muslim population is exploding. Birth rate of 7.4 while Italy, Spain, Greece, Great Britain and Canada and other European countries birth rates of less than 2. These countries also have large Muslim populations. By sheer numbers
Muslims will soon be in control of those countries. What if Obama "by executive order" opens up our immigration to millions of Muslims in the next four years.
I also read a true story about an Arabian Princess. This book in great detail depicts the total lack of value women have in the traditional Muslim countries. They are simply viewed as property for the pleasure of men. The book is called "Princess" and is by Jean Sasson. You would never imagine how horrible women are treated and I am talking about Royal women.
I never in my life would have imagined that I would be so afraid of who our president will be for the next four years.
Sorry for being so depressing but the situation is dire. Please see the movie and read the books if possible.
Fire obama
Your partially correct. It is the UN and NWO agenda To transfer the uSA wealth to other places. The NWO thinks that even the poorest of US citizens have more than their fair share. So there where environmental laws & things like NAFTA put in place to furthur expidite the US manufacturing to leave. George bush sr was the first to tout the NWO. Its both partys that are guilty,

Location hidden

#16100 Sep 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>"Uh-Oh, Sounds like trouble between the dynamic duo"
LOL. Wrong again slick, I was making fun of the two idiots.

Again, the rumored discord between those two has been prevalent for the last couple of days.

I doubt Rush or Fox News told you much about that,,,,,,,,,,

Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly 7 min Hello 10
Child Molester Josh Duggar Chillin' With A Bunc... 12 min Guest 39
Hello people 14 min Ashli 1
Michelle Tilley 26 min Guest 2
Sucking and f***ing 46 min curiousmale22 1
shane harmon (Jul '10) 53 min theylemonedme 14
Do You Republicans Care That Your Candidates Ar... 1 hr Fo Show 7
More from around the web

Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE