United States

#41 Nov 13, 2012
just asking wrote:
is this james tabor any kin to tabor auto sales
No
sad

State University, AR

#42 Nov 13, 2012
it's actually Taber... from the Trumann/Bay area.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43 Nov 13, 2012
sad wrote:
it's actually Taber... from the Trumann/Bay area.
was he known by friends as jaimy?

Since: May 09

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Nov 13, 2012
omg ! lets fight ...this is nor the time or place ..lets all be adults here ! my heart goes out to the both familys prayers are needed.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#45 Nov 13, 2012
Yes it was jamie

United States

#46 Nov 13, 2012
Tell wrote:
I understand wanting to know that it's not ur family I had a lotta calls myself but still yet pick up the phone and call and have some class and not broadcast it on topix if it was YOUR family you wouldn't want it to be on here I sure as hell wouldn't want mine on there..... Just have some class ppl geez and respect for families and victims
Yes, when the police or troopers are there to tell at least they could help if perhaps the family needs help. You never know when bad news could bring on a heart attack or stroke if someone heard and they may be alone. Stop and think before disclosing that kind of info.
Brian Goodlow

United States

#47 Nov 13, 2012
This the same jaimy that was in jail and a snitch??

Since: Aug 09

United States

#48 Nov 13, 2012
Brian Goodlow wrote:
Really? Are u kidding me?
michelle

United States

#49 Nov 13, 2012
Ok this is enough...James (Jamie) Taber was my brother, and yes he was killed early this morning in a fatal car wreck...he fell asleep at the wheel and hit head on with a 18 wheeler. Now my niece Lacey is not in jail and my brother wasn't a snitch. So now that the rude and nosey people of paragould have the facts, please have some respect and let us grieve in peace!!! And to those who sent prayers, thank u so much!!!
The Taber Family
issad

Arkadelphia, AR

#50 Nov 13, 2012
Wow look your post #49 and the wreck was on 49 He's still around now is the time to feel sad but I am sure there was lots of happy times of life.. So sorry for your loss still sending prayers your way.

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Nov 13, 2012
Brian Goodlow wrote:
really? You wanna talk about a man after hes gone and you do know he has kids right and friends like this one right here buddy.....let us grieve and keep this reply in mind then you and me can talk about respect and how you need to learn some

“Hear No, Speak No, See No ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52 Nov 14, 2012
My prayers and deepest sympathy go out to all the victims of this crash. I can't imagine losing someone I love in such a tragic way. God Bless the family and have knowledge that the day the left this realm they walked into a beautiful place where pain is no more.
Family friend

Paragould, AR

#53 Nov 14, 2012
My prayers & thoughts goes out to the Taber family I was a close friend of Jamie how can anybody get on this site & post that he was a snitch Paragould ppl needs to mind there own business at times like this,& keep comments to to them selves if they really believe that I have known Jamie for years I will miss him deeply R.I.P. James F. Taber

“Life is what you make it,”

Since: Jul 11

Choose wisely!

#54 Nov 14, 2012
I hope everyone is okay after this crash. Did someone die? I pray they didn't. I went thru a similar situation. It's not easy. Will be praying for the victims.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#55 Nov 14, 2012
michelle wrote:
Ok this is enough...James (Jamie) Taber was my brother, and yes he was killed early this morning in a fatal car wreck...he fell asleep at the wheel and hit head on with a 18 wheeler. Now my niece Lacey is not in jail and my brother wasn't a snitch. So now that the rude and nosey people of paragould have the facts, please have some respect and let us grieve in peace!!! And to those who sent prayers, thank u so much!!!
The Taber Family
I went to school with Jamie, we miss him all ready. prayers to you and your family for your loss. I hope people gives your family the respect you deserve during this time. I'll be praying for you.

“Atheism is a myth”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#56 Nov 14, 2012
Prayers for the families of everyone involved.
Just Sayin

Paragould, AR

#57 Nov 14, 2012
Sending prayers to the Taber family. I knew him for years & know he was a great guy. He will be missed dearly. RIP Jamie!
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#58 Nov 14, 2012
Thank you all for your prayers. Jamie was my uncle and he was one of the greatest men I knew. Keep praying for his kids and his family, we are all having a hard time. Anyone who wants to bad mouth, take it somewhere else.. Show us some respect. I love you uncle Jamie, RIP, I know you Are with god now.
Friend of the FAMILY

Versailles, IN

#59 Nov 14, 2012
Sidney Poitier says it best:
The TRUE Measure of a Man
Is how he provides for family,
NOT how tall he stands.

You worked through trouble,pain,and strife
To build that family nest.
Standing TALL in your short life,
JAMIE..true Measure of a MAN!
sad

State University, AR

#60 Nov 14, 2012
Jamie was loved by many friends and family. Despite his past, he had given his heart to the Lord and was living a different life. God be with the loved ones he left behind.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single mother in need of Christmas help 12 min Guest 50
Hey Barty 34 min Who Knows Joe__ 1
we should cut down all the trees 44 min Homegirl 15
Why everyone has to be in every ones business!! 1 hr Red 1
Rupert B Jigglebottom aka Razorback Jack aka Ca... 1 hr RBJisanoldPuss 7
bpl 2 hr doner man 3
CNN needs to fire Van Jones 2 hr Who Knows Joe__ 22

Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance