Alleged drug dealers indicted in unde...

Alleged drug dealers indicted in undercover probe

There are 5 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Alleged drug dealers indicted in undercover probe. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Undercover law officers continue to investigate the sale of illegal drugs in Putnam County, and when they gather enough evidence, they take their cases to the Putnam grand jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

jrk

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
S S D D . Nothing will change
Huh

Sparta, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
What does SSDD mean???
my guess is

Doyle, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
What does SSDD mean???
Same story different day
why

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2013
What i don't understand is why these people wont get all the drug dealers and in betweeners outta here and locked up so all the drug dealing and drug users won't have nothing to do anything with.. They only get one here and one there that don't help.. People go to pain clinics everyday and half the people don't really need the meds but the people that do need it don't get shit!! they need to get all these low lifes off the streets and into a rehab. Maybe then we wouldnt have to worry about who's being indited.
because

Pleasant Hill, TN

#5 Mar 17, 2013
They have their own agenda. Do you really think Putnam County is immune to corruption?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch ch.5 Thur.10pm"Shoupe,the biography" 6 min FreeWheelingFranklin 20
News UCHRA director put on leave 21 min Thom Thumb 6
Rhonda you two faced lying b 34 min What tha 25
Who gave News 5 The body cam footage 42 min Nope 69
mushrooms (Jul '14) 1 hr DeDominicis 10
Dakota White 1 hr All Hail Emporer ... 1
I have a dig bick 2 hr no name 6

Baxter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance