HA!
Rachel

Cookeville, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2010
BOONDOCKS ROCKS YO!!!!!!
peoplercrazy

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 4, 2010
The Boondocks ant even in the same category as that bullshit.The wagon wheel cant even compete to the Boondocks.Ive been to both totaly differant world Boondcoks ROCKS And great people.And lots of things to do down there.I go every weekend.Never left without having a blast.Lots of great looking girls down there too.Who wants to look at that old women running around there or a fatass blonde waiting on tables.What a joke.And that owner acts like queen for the day.And thinks everybody wants her.Only in her own mind.Im a man not what id take home to moma.Or for one night!
goodnightout

Cookeville, TN

#5 May 4, 2010
We loved it had the best time ever.All our friends go there a lot.Go to know the owner great people.Those of you that havent went yet.Try it out. Love you Boondocks
bax 1

Baxter, TN

#6 May 4, 2010
Boondocks of course if I wanted to hang out at a nursing home to drink I would get a beer and go to Masters health Care.
goodnightout

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 4, 2010
Then you maybe thats the best for you.You are more then like are a drag anyway.
bax 1

Baxter, TN

#8 May 4, 2010
goodnightout wrote:
Then you maybe thats the best for you.You are more then like are a drag anyway.
huh?
huhhuh

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 5, 2010
The wagon wheel sucks. way to much drama
Agree

Cookeville, TN

#10 May 5, 2010
What get me the owner supports her dauther in th child Abuse thing and anything else she does.She raised her if tells tells you anything.Nobody like here wagon wheel bar.o her.She's good where shes at.Out of town.Sex,Lies,Drug.
silver point

Cookeville, TN

#11 May 5, 2010
The Boondocks sucks!!! and All the people there are DRAMA!!
allyankees

Cookeville, TN

#12 May 5, 2010
There you go .And as someone said miss queen for a day is all about it,The old lady that works for gail wont let you finish you drink.Wont go back.Just TWO OLD BAR FLYS, LOL
fua

Ecorse, MI

#13 May 6, 2010
peoplercrazy wrote:
The Boondocks ant even in the same category as that bullshit.The wagon wheel cant even compete to the Boondocks.Ive been to both totaly differant world Boondcoks ROCKS And great people.And lots of things to do down there.I go every weekend.Never left without having a blast.Lots of great looking girls down there too.Who wants to look at that old women running around there or a fatass blonde waiting on tables.What a joke.And that owner acts like queen for the day.And thinks everybody wants her.Only in her own mind.Im a man not what id take home to moma.Or for one night!
LOL, that must mean she turned you down!!!
fua

Ecorse, MI

#14 May 6, 2010
Agree wrote:
What get me the owner supports her dauther in th child Abuse thing and anything else she does.She raised her if tells tells you anything.Nobody like here wagon wheel bar.o her.She's good where shes at.Out of town.Sex,Lies,Drug.
that is NOT her daughter and you shouldn't spread tales that aren't true. her only 2 children are deceased and you should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about them!
number 1

Cookeville, TN

#15 May 6, 2010
Nobody needs to talk about the wagon wheel owner atleast she's not a back stabbing piece of crap like the one at the Boondocks.
its me

Cookeville, TN

#16 May 6, 2010
just wait....gail will eventually get you too hun just like she has everybody else....shes a real betty boop too ladies....watch your man!!!!!
wagon wheel fan

Baxter, TN

#17 May 7, 2010
she might be old, and her kids might do alot of things she can't control, and men don't think she worries about them as she doesn't like to be pissed on, and her kids! atleast talk to her see her on holidays and let her see grandkids,by the way when was the last time you saw you're grandkids or son. boon docks should just run their business and leave others alone.
JustTheFactz

Cookeville, TN

#18 May 7, 2010
Hmm, I'm reading all this and laughing my a** off. The spelling especially of the Boondocks

admirers. It amazes me that even with SPELL CHECK enabled on here they were still able to

misspell words..lol That's dedication to STUPID! Now lets address a few things Shall we? First

off I have never been to the Wagon Wheel on a weekend when the place wasn't generally packed out

by 11:30 The bartender is prompt. The people are friendly and the food is good as well. The

karaoke there is fun the guy there running it for them has superior skills at mixing down sound

and he was attentive and worked his crowd well. I was able to hear all the singers and their

selection of songs was amazing. The owner (Mama Gail) Also went out into the crowd mingled,

laughed and talked to all. The atmosphere is just plain fun. This board is just being used to

talk a lot of bullsh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. The last time I was at

boondocks. The bartender was having drama with her boyfriend. There was some tall Loretta Lynn on

steroids looking woman having drama because her BF/Husband whatever Is incontinent (I realize the

Boondocks admirers might have an issue with that word so I'll define it. "URINATES") in the bed.

There were 4 people there and the Bartender and myself made up half of that. lol the atmosphere

was tense to say the least. The place looked like Jimmy Buffet decorated it. Bottom line. when i

go out to party I could care less who the owner, owners kids, grand kids or friends.. are having

sex with or abusing. Just keep the good times and cold beer rolling. Keep the ladies smiling and

dancing and a HELL YEAH! every so often.. The Wagon Wheel has all that and more! The Boondocks

has all the glee and excitement of watching paint dry. As for me I would rather eat LINT then to

ever return to the Boondocks. Look at the posts that most of the Boondocks admirers

leave..(pauses monetarily so you can absorb) Enough Said.
Hurst

Baxter, TN

#19 May 8, 2010
i agree with all the above lets just go out have a good time, leave all the drama out, boondocks needs to learn how to leave personal lives of all people out of business, went to boondocks all i heard was wagon wheel was no good don't go there, the boondocks bartender was stealing, the other is cheating and how her husband is a a**! i think the owner of wagon wheel is a very pleasent and a hell of a lady, always has a smile city of baxter and her one time friends have put a lot on her, but needless to say she goes on, no one should try and tell someone else where to go or to be friends with, LET'S JUST ALL GET ALONG
Hurst

Baxter, TN

#20 May 11, 2010
I see after "just the factz" commit no one has any comment's guess they are still trying to asborb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muscle spasms shown in xray? (May '09) 59 min Hihihi 31
Bojangles... 1 hr jamie99 13
Daycare 8 hr misty 4
allen brent green 12 hr Al Henry 4
Stolen f150 larita Hunter green 4x4 extended csb Dec 17 Linda 2
Where's Mr. Tittle? Dec 16 wondering 7
Fly Dec 15 Lol 16
Baxter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web