Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73232 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have it backwards. You are the one who does not work. It is those of us who are working that support you.
REALLY??? Well, you need to file a complaint with somebody because I haven't seen a penny of YOUR money, only MY money that I EARNED by working for it...and being smart with it!
So, check into that because I'm getting cheated out of YOUR Money, if I'm supposed to be getting it...because I AM NOT in any shape , form , or fashion!
If you'd been smarter with your money, I'd be owed more of it...but, I'll take the few Pennies you claim to owe me that I'm not getting...because those pennies make dollars, if there's enough of them. So, get off your lazy azz and find MY money that you say I'm getting and I AM NOT!
What

United States

#73233 Mar 20, 2013
Wow what positive is ever coming from this post? People please stop this and grow up all u look stupid....

Location hidden

#73235 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, are you so clueless that you have not realized that I have been exposing your lies on here for 2 years?
NO, you've been lying about me for 2 years. But, I don't expect anything, but Lying from you, so there's no surprise there and you're completely IRRELEVANT to me, other than being the JOKE that you've made of yourself on this Forum, trying to get my attention, in every way possible. I decided to be "generous" tonight and humor your obsession alittle. Now, I've done that, so Go away, you bore me!
roxy

United States

#73236 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's full of lies this evening. In her dementia riddled mind she works hard and never puts anyone down. The fact of the matter is she ...well you already know what she's about. Lol.
wtf do u think u talkin to? I put dumbfucks like u dwn for a mofo livin n guess why mofo...coz of loones like u...dont like it,go sit n tha corner n cry bout it,as u sway,left to rt,rt to left,suckin on ur thumb..ill come over,start slappin u on tha bk,then ill kick u str8 thru tha gd wall,sound cheezy bby?:)

Location hidden

#73237 Mar 20, 2013
roxy wrote:
<quoted text>wtf do u think u talkin to? I put dumbfucks like u dwn for a mofo livin n guess why mofo...coz of loones like u...dont like it,go sit n tha corner n cry bout it,as u sway,left to rt,rt to left,suckin on ur thumb..ill come over,start slappin u on tha bk,then ill kick u str8 thru tha gd wall,sound cheezy bby?:)
<<yawning>>

Location hidden

#73238 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hell. You're a lunatic. You asked me to call you, and when I did, you started posting that I was trying to murder you. Lol. I can find the posts if you'd like.
Don't worry about my job, Sasshole. Worry about the fact that you don't have one or any other means of adult interaction outside of a virtual world.
I understand that you would quickly provide your number to a complete stranger on the Internet the moment they ask, but not all of us are that desperate. Of course I have a phone, Sasshole, and apparently you have no ability to detect snarkiness. ;)
But, I have an ability to detect Lies and Liars and YOU ARE A LIAR of monumental Proportions! A pitiful, pathetic Person who is incapable of telling the truth about anything , just like your Little Playmates, and numerous other Names and Personaes!
BTW, wonder if you'll get sued for putting up a Real Person's Head shot as YOUR OWN? THAT is really a STUPID thing to do on a Nation-wide forum! And to compound it, you put up one that's a Female and we all know that you're not, UNDERNEATH!

Location hidden

#73240 Mar 20, 2013
roxy wrote:
<quoted text> wtf do u think u talkin to? I put dumbfucks like u dwn for a mofo livin n guess why mofo...coz of loones like u...dont like it,go sit n tha corner n cry bout it,as u sway,left to rt,rt to left,suckin on ur thumb..ill come over,start slappin u on tha bk,then ill kick u str8 thru tha gd wall,sound cheezy bby?:)
Roxy, I think I really like you, Kiddo! Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73241 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hell. You're a lunatic. You asked me to call you, and when I did, you started posting that I was trying to murder you. Lol. I can find the posts if you'd like.
Don't worry about my job, Sasshole. Worry about the fact that you don't have one or any other means of adult interaction outside of a virtual world.
I understand that you would quickly provide your number to a complete stranger on the Internet the moment they ask, but not all of us are that desperate. Of course I have a phone, Sasshole, and apparently you have no ability to detect snarkiness. ;)
I think you took it too easy on her. LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73242 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I have an ability to detect Lies and Liars and YOU ARE A LIAR of monumental Proportions! A pitiful, pathetic Person who is incapable of telling the truth about anything , just like your Little Playmates, and numerous other Names and Personaes!
BTW, wonder if you'll get sued for putting up a Real Person's Head shot as YOUR OWN? THAT is really a STUPID thing to do on a Nation-wide forum! And to compound it, you put up one that's a Female and we all know that you're not, UNDERNEATH!
I'm on the other sites too.

Location hidden

#73243 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have it backwards. You are the one who does not work. It is those of us who are working that support you.
I'm RETIRED, Jackazz...something you will NEVER be able to do! Should have thought about that, in your younger days, while you were attending those Wife-Swapping Parties and blowing your money!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73244 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are the authority on LIARS and LYING since you told me on the phone that you "lie all the time" then added "on topix". You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it and I trust nothing of what you say. As my Dad said. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
roxy

United States

#73246 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are the authority on LIARS and LYING since you told me on the phone that you "lie all the time" then added "on topix". You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it and I trust nothing of what you say. As my Dad said. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
well as miss roxy b. says,call it how tha mofo u sees it,then come out like freddy,poppin caps cause i cap bitches plus i got nine inch nails..wait like twenty inch nails n i put both all thru evrybody in sight wen i unleash :):):)

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73247 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you've been lying about me for 2 years. But, I don't expect anything, but Lying from you, so there's no surprise there and you're completely IRRELEVANT to me, other than being the JOKE that you've made of yourself on this Forum, trying to get my attention, in every way possible. I decided to be "generous" tonight and humor your obsession alittle. Now, I've done that, so Go away, you bore me!
All one has to do is read back over this forum and see the many times myself and others here have reposted your own lies in your own words.

Next you will deny that you told me that you lie all the time.... on topix.

Or you will deny telling me about laughing with your son when he told you about swerving his truck at another in a fit of road rage.

Or you will deny trying to find a death cert. for MG's child.

Or you will dent that you ask MG if she was the drunk driver that killed her own child.

Or you will deny that you posted about Vet being in bed next to you.

It would take all year to post ALL of your lies on here. These are just a few.

YOU Linda, are the biggest LIAR topix ever has or ever will see. You are supposed to be a "compassionate human being" But you proved that is a lie too when you did these things and more. In one post you claim to be a "questioning Christian" In others you claim no belief in God, just some kind of supreme being. Incidentally,if you have so many religious questions, go to church and get the answers instead of spending your life chained to your 17 incher.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73248 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's full of lies this evening. In her dementia riddled mind she works hard and never puts anyone down. The fact of the matter is she ...well you already know what she's about. Lol.
As we all do but I posted a few examples above anyway. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73249 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RETIRED, Jackazz...something you will NEVER be able to do! Should have thought about that, in your younger days, while you were attending those Wife-Swapping Parties and blowing your money!
Retiring is something I never planned on doing. I decided long ago that I will never be a lazy, no account, bum with no life outside of a computer. Besides, we all know that the only reason you "retired" is because it was that or go to jail for assault on a co-worker. You were offered the retirement so the Dept would not have to make public the scandal of one of it's 911 dispatchers going postal on a co-worker. Get a job you lazy, no account bum that can't control your temper.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#73251 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're describing yourself, Sasshole, with your fake avatars and pretend careers. How many lies have you been caught in? Many. I've never been caught in any because I don't lie. I don't care if you believe anything I've written or whether or not that is my photo. You're meaningless, Sasshole. You know it, and so does everyone who reads your nonsensical drivel. Your nothing but a blubber padded waste of space who failed so miserably at life you've grown uncontrolably bitter and jealous of anyone who had the ability to rise above your level of patheticism. Poor you. Have an effin cookie.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73252 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the nudist camps. Now if you are going to attack me at least bring on all your fire power. See the difference between you and I is that I am not ashamed of my life. But then I never assaulted a co-worker either. At least I was wanted at those swingers parties(we don't call it wife-swapping, only narrow minded mis-informed idiots do that). You would have been thrown out on your ear for being too ugly. Oh and one more thing. Please watch your language when posting to me. Besides, us Conservatives have an elephant for a mascot. The donkey belongs to you Liberals.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#73253 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I think you took it too easy on her. LOL
I'm sure. It's late and I'm tired.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73254 Mar 20, 2013
Good night all
roxy

United States

#73255 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>All one has to do is read back over this forum and see the many times myself and others here have reposted your own lies in your own words.
Next you will deny that you told me that you lie all the time.... on topix.
Or you will deny telling me about laughing with your son when he told you about swerving his truck at another in a fit of road rage.
Or you will deny trying to find a death cert. for MG's child.
Or you will dent that you ask MG if she was the drunk driver that killed her own child.
Or you will deny that you posted about Vet being in bed next to you.
It would take all year to post ALL of your lies on here. These are just a few.
YOU Linda, are the biggest LIAR topix ever has or ever will see. You are supposed to be a "compassionate human being" But you proved that is a lie too when you did these things and more. In one post you claim to be a "questioning Christian" In others you claim no belief in God, just some kind of supreme being. Incidentally,if you have so many religious questions, go to church and get the answers instead of spending your life chained to your 17 incher.
i dont blieve in god,the most ppl do...i do lie,i enjoy it most of the time,however,i am more upfront than most mofo ppl n wen shit comes out about me,i mofo own it bitch.i dont sit back n hide the way u do..i own my shit,that is the mofo difference btween us...i dont mofo run or hide to b exact,i do however bat my eyelashes,smile,then shed a few rl tears n if i still get bitched at n looked dwn on,i give as i mofo recieve.i do love u tho,gave u my whole heart n soul,i trusted u wen i have never trusted ne gd body befor n opened up to u n my own mofo way.i have done a lot of hurtful shit to u n continue to do soo,wonder why that is? Coz u continue to do soo.the one gd thing n person that calms my ass dwn is ur words n u...i am only a pussy wen it comes to u n u mofo know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) 4 hr mick 117
Gary hunter Carolina Avenue 5 hr mike 1
Why is Hobby Lobby closing? (Dec '11) 5 hr Mpharris89 12
Petco Hiring Process??? 5 hr ineed2know 1
sinie knight and dakota whittaker 18 hr Maleaaaa 2
Stolen f150 larita Hunter green 4x4 extended csb Dec 17 Linda 2
Where's Mr. Tittle? Dec 16 wondering 7
Baxter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baxter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baxter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baxter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 am PST

NFL 5:05AM
Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral'
NBC Sports 5:44 AM
Roddy White to Keenan Lewis: We just woke up out of the grave
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports