unstable mothers
curious

Union Springs, AL

#1 Nov 3, 2012
How does DFACS allow a child to be tossed from house to house. I mean the kid has been living on and off with 8 different people. Animals are not treated that way. Step up and do something people. Yes she has been reported. She has 7 kids with 1 on the way NO stable home NO job and NO way of supporting the kid. The oldest child is living from pillow to post 3 of the kids are in their fathers custody, someone else has custody of one, another relative has the 3yr old and the baby is being tossed like a ball from place to place. The mother is incompetent she wants the benefits from the child that's all. This is NEGLIGENCE!!!
Touching and agreeing

Union Springs, AL

#2 Nov 3, 2012
This is a SICK mother or should I say Dog!! She needs to be made by court system get spade or neutered. I agree DFACS should have step in and took this baby long time ago. Why does she have it and doesn't have sense enough to know the MOTHER role.
I think i know her

Union Springs, AL

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Is she around now pretending to be so into the church? But drinks, smokes and only God knows what else?
curious

Union Springs, AL

#4 Nov 3, 2012
I will tell you that she is a young BLACK female!
Tbi111

Jesup, GA

#5 Nov 3, 2012
U Mad?
sad

Jesup, GA

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Be quiet Tbi111!!!
applingapple187

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
the manager that used to be the manager here in my apartment complex here in westwood calls herself a mother and neglects her child. when she gets in trouble with the law and cant decide if she is bi or lesbian or straight. She parties all the time snorts pills with her tenants at one time and her littlegirl suffers from her chioces. DFCS HAS been called different times and she still gets away with neglect I am so glad she is not the manager here any longer. she liked to party with her tenants. skanky bitch holla!!!!!!!!!!
BZZ_22_

Savannah, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
This thing is a sorry ass mom. I dated that nasty bitch tootie IF THAT WHO YALL TAlkin bout and she took my money 2 buy drugs 2support her habits. I got away from that thing he/she. She is a whore and if you see this thing / he/she depending on her mood what she wants to be OR SLEEP WID RUN LIKE HELL!
WILL_ DO

Fort Stewart, GA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
LOL..........Are yall this bored 2 get on here and lowrate someone that you really no nothing about?. Every time i come to this forum, THAT'S ALL I SEE.Why can't ppl come on here and say something PLEASANT instead of all the time gossiping? I wish they would take this website down!! GOOD LUCK 2 ALL YOU HATERS.....HAVE A GREAT AND GOSSIPY DAY.......LOL..........REMEMBE R JESUS.:)
just wondering

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
for some reason I find your comment if you hate this site so much don't look at it DUH!.your on here being nosey and gossiping as well. remember Jesus:)
WILL_DO

Allenhurst, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
just wondering wrote:
for some reason I find your comment if you hate this site so much don't look at it DUH!.your on here being nosey and gossiping as well. remember Jesus:)
I come here to see what kind of STUPID sh*t YOU have posted......LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shauna pearson 2 hr Randomguy 5
adult movies (Mar '15) 6 hr Nasty Nate 8
Looking for women to have sex with will pay $300 6 hr Thatshicray 27
iga?? Wed ifeelu 3
Trudy Taylor Mon Nasty Nate 2
[email protected] Mon Girl from 1
if you need a paint job for a house let me know Jun 22 hard working people 1

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance