chris ladislaw
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amanda Ladislaw

Covington, GA

#45 Apr 12, 2013
You know something it is very funny how all yall will get on here and run your mouths about what you heard when you wont even post your real names ..at this point in time the most important thing is my brother is getting better and will be home soon ..and as far as the fight goes brad jumped on my nieces boyfriend and messes him up pretty bad and my brother was trying to break them up when his son took it upon him self to get a bat and hit my brother and judging by brads mugshot he got what a fuc**ng black eye and my brother ends up in icu so yall tell me how brad got the worse end of the deal both of them belong in jail getting a** raped for almost taking chriss life .. everyone on here needs to get a fuc** ng life and stop talking shi* unless you went to the source and got all the facts
Amanda Ladislaw

Covington, GA

#46 Apr 12, 2013
no name wrote:
I do pray that chris ladislaw is ok and i know that the boy that hit him is praying for him as well...i know he didnt want to do that but he wanted to protect his dad
His dad wasnt the one getting beat down his dad was beating down my nieces boyfriend so there for he wasnt protecting nobody and charges will be pressed to the fullest extent of the law
Carla Ladislaw

Huntsville, AL

#47 Apr 13, 2013
I will pray for all you people that THINK you know what happened ok....Chris will be changed for the rest of his life and all because of a youg mans choice...now can you people please change your topic to somwthing else besides my life...THANK YOU!!!!
whatever

Covington, GA

#48 Apr 13, 2013
Well said......someone finally telling the real side of the story! I hope your brother confines to improve![QUOTE ]who="Amanda Ladislaw"]You know something it is very funny how all yall will get on here and run your mouths about what you heard when you wont even post your real names ..at this point in time the most important thing is my brother is getting better and will be home soon ..and as far as the fight goes brad jumped on my nieces boyfriend and messes him up pretty bad and my brother was trying to break them up when his son took it upon him self to get a bat and hit my brother and judging by brads mugshot he got what a fuc**ng black eye and my brother ends up in icu so yall tell me how brad got the worse end of the deal both of them belong in jail getting a** raped for almost taking chriss life .. everyone on here needs to get a fuc** ng life and stop talking shi* unless you went to the source and got all the facts[/QUOTE]
Amanda Ladislaw

Atlanta, GA

#49 Apr 13, 2013
whatever wrote:
Well said......someone finally telling the real side of the story! I hope your brother confines to improve! <quoted text>
Thank You and your welcome i figured someone needed to tell what really happened so maybe it will put a stop to all the shi* talking .. and so far he is doing great and is in step down ICU
Concered

Saint Simons Island, GA

#50 Apr 17, 2013
Thank God this young man is doing good by God's well and is able to come home. Praise God!!!! I also can't believe the school system let the young man that did this to him attend the prom.
Random Thoughts

Baxley, GA

#51 Apr 21, 2013
The fact that you say"the large majority of people that I know" speaks volumes to me about the people you surround yourself with.You make assumptions all the men chew and drink either PBR or Natty Light.I don't know a single person who talks like you infered that people here talk. As far as you're assumptions go,they are not dangerous, they are just that, assumptions. Coming on this site and disrespecting an entire county of people shows me that your opinion of yourself is laughable at best. If infact you are tired of the issues you see here, run for office,volunteer with the youth or at the nursing home,better still, start an organization to help change the evil you see here. You canget your ideas and opinion across without using profanity,that being said, God's last name is not damn. If you are going to gripe and moan,then be a part of the solution,not a part of the problem.
randomtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit my general grouping of people into the category I refer to may be a bit offensive and dangerous, if you know you don't fall into that demographic then I don't see the point in caring but to each is own. I can't apologize however for my total lack of empathy towards the way of life I see amongst a large majority of people I know in that community. Baxley is by no way shape or form the only of it's kind, it has many clones across the country, however my direct problem with this situation is the ignorant people who chant through their mouth of chew, "HE AINT DONE DID NOTHIN WRONG, SHE AINT BEEN FUSSIN BACK HE AINT NEEDED TO WHAT HE DID YA HEAR?" blah blah blah blah blah! You specifically may not be this way, from your response I find it safe to assume you fall into quite the opposite portion of people. But I'm tired of hearing the same shit, different day about this god damn town. You can't tell me, that you can drive around Baxley, and more than not be impressed with the people you see. Between the old bible thumping judgmentals, the jacked up dip cup hell raising rednecks with their case of Natty and their need to be tough, then you have those who believe that in some way shape or form they are even remotely close to the caliber of a gangster (if you live in a town that has tractors driving down the road, you do not have real gangs) Lies and leaking secrets left and right, oh and by the way, the whole comment about my lack of trust for the police to properly handle situations, I was referring to the young man with PTSD who was killed however long ago. I know a good amount of facts, and the thing is, the facts really don't matter in the end, because by the finish line, truths have been twisted and jumble fucked so much that the picture looks nothing like the original. For your information, I know several wonderful people from Baxley, but they don't run around acting like the trash I refer to.
Things like this are nothing more than the product of everyone's environment. Look around and see if you really like yours, change wouldn't kill anyone...but proven here, not changing can.
call it what ya want

Blackshear, GA

#52 Apr 22, 2013
Ya'll can call it what you want but it is still wrong and someone's life is hanging onn by a thread. i have met Brad myself trying to take up for his ex wife at a social function in town at a public place, when he and the son in mention were both drunk trying to beat her up now what MAN goes and gets his wife's son to come and call her names and throw beer bottle at his own mom. He new what he was doing when he picked his son up, and yes anyone with sense would know not to hit someone with a baseball bat.
What

Jesup, GA

#53 Apr 23, 2013
Random truth wrote:
Lol ok, sorry for offending you, you can go back to frying bologna sandwiches for your 2nd cousin husband now. And I question how much better the outcome would have been had Baxleys finest been called, history shows their method for stopping disturbances involves shooting people...too soon?? Everyone in this occurrence fell far short of mature rational expected from adults, I'm not denying that, but someone running their mouth is quite different than going Sammy Sosa on someone's dome. As I said before, not expecting to be told I'm right, I just enjoy being the voice of reason and bringing out people's true colors. Btw, my colors green, for go...as in I can go at this forever, my advice is to give up the argument and go wash the red off your necks
Apparently you haven't ever heard of Chris Kyle. Ask his family about what a veteran with ptsd will do to innocent people.
they dont care

Savannah, GA

#54 Apr 23, 2013
Concered wrote:
Thank God this young man is doing good by God's well and is able to come home. Praise God!!!! I also can't believe the school system let the young man that did this to him attend the prom.

ACHS doesn't want to deal with anything controversial...sad, but true. NO EFFORT, LAZY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
acchs teacher "messing" with children?? 15 min SAM 12
Peggy Murphy Sat alma police 1
Wreck Sat Gloria 1
Black Ford Raptor Fri Buhsketti 1
Tommy Williams for SHERRIFF Fri Little Luis 1
Sheriff 2016 Fri Baxley Voter 8
Huddle House in Alma Aug 27 Haha 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages