Advertisement on Court House Lawn

Posted in the Baxley Forum

Public Land Trust

Baxley, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Who does one go to to have those tacky little signs taken off of the Court House lawn. They have no business there. It is a disgrace to our county!
agree

Jesup, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Public Land Trust wrote:
Who does one go to to have those tacky little signs taken off of the Court House lawn. They have no business there. It is a disgrace to our county!
You are Right!
and furthermore...we all, and especially whomever is in charge..Mayor?...need to take more pride in how this town looks, in general! The only place in town that looks nice is the Waterworks Park area and the Courthouse..the one being tackyfied by signs!
When you drive through town, it's UGLY going towards Walmart. It's UGLY out by DQ, all the way past the funeral home. It's UGLY from Harvey's all the way to Capt Joes. Every town around here is kept up nicer than Baxley. It is a SHAME! Drive through Hazlehurst, Jesup, even Alma. It all looks nicer, more kept up.
Again...take some pride!
I agree

Savannah, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Right!
and furthermore...we all, and especially whomever is in charge..Mayor?...need to take more pride in how this town looks, in general! The only place in town that looks nice is the Waterworks Park area and the Courthouse..the one being tackyfied by signs!
When you drive through town, it's UGLY going towards Walmart. It's UGLY out by DQ, all the way past the funeral home. It's UGLY from Harvey's all the way to Capt Joes. Every town around here is kept up nicer than Baxley. It is a SHAME! Drive through Hazlehurst, Jesup, even Alma. It all looks nicer, more kept up.
Again...take some pride!
I also thought it disgraceful to allow yard sales on the courthouse lawn during Peaches to Beaches. We have beautiful monuments to be proud of for our visitors, then we junk them with yard sales. There are plenty of other places to rent spaces besides the courthouse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Digital Wireless 2 hr Inonymous 2
Fire Dept Puts Out Another ONE. 4 hr RITA As in MARGA 1
deputy violation law 12 hr STRELOK 2
Richest in Jeff Davis (Nov '13) Sun Bobby white 66
Farrell Landon?! Feb 28 Sara 20
Clean up our town Feb 28 just ranting 1
our crooked sheriff Feb 28 farfignewton 35

Flood Warning for Appling County was issued at March 02 at 9:23AM EST

Baxley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions