drug availability and abuse

drug availability and abuse

Posted in the Baxley Forum

big dawg 33

Warthen, GA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Drugs are a common problem in the world, but here in Appling county where we live, is a major concern because of its size. This is a small town. Drugs are easy to come by. Someone either directly or indirectly knows how to get them. I am frustrated and angry by the fact that wives girlfriends daughters husbands sons and boyfriends are not only ruining their lives but their family also. They don't think its a problem because the drug has taken over, consumed them. It starts to become a mental disease a epidemic. There are two types of people that that the abusers are around. The people that tell them they need help. And the people that encourage them to do more drugs. I can go on and on. I will not talk no more. Tonight, tonight. I am taking a stand against drugs in the community. Hopefully you will too. This is how we are going to do it. See a drug deal, call it out. Know someone on drugs, call them out on it, show them we care encourage and be by their side. We need more programs especially for the women with children. A lot of these women are good mothers but they fall into the wrong crowds or problems in the family. Soon I will be starting a Facebook page. Its going to show pictures of local drug dealers. We will expose these parasites and hopefully get them under control. Lets stand up and fight the war on drugs locally and maybe other communities will follow. My movement is simply called fast. Which means fight against streets today. Lets go people. The policemen and women are slim they need help to identify what's going on around us. Lets go lets go lets go.
patriot

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Under our laws the sale of drugs will never be stopped, not in Baxley or anywhere else. Law enforcement has to walk a straight line when dealing with these creatures and the prisons are overflowing.

I've lost two family members to drug abuse both fairly young.

The only way to stop it that I know is start executing people who traffic in drugs such as heroin, crack, and other dangerous lethal drugs.

Marijuana should be made legal and taxed accordingly.

We have had several "wars on drugs" in my life time and none were successful. In fact they were jokes. President Nixon made Elvis Presley an honorary DEA agent and gave him a badge in the White House.

And so it goes.......

Patriot
big dawg 33

Fountain Inn, SC

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I understand the fact that drugs will never completely diminish. The roles and impacts of a community such as Baxley being it is small, the people can make a difference. if we can make a difference, offer people something to look forward to, in as many lives as we can would be an improvement. Neighborhood watches need to start being formed.
Where would some people be without boys and girls clubs. Non profit drug rehab centers. Battered women shelters. And so on. Lets turn negatives into positives no matter how hard the road will be
reminder

Baxley, GA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
big dawg 33 wrote:
I understand the fact that drugs will never completely diminish. The roles and impacts of a community such as Baxley being it is small, the people can make a difference. if we can make a difference, offer people something to look forward to, in as many lives as we can would be an improvement. Neighborhood watches need to start being formed.
Where would some people be without boys and girls clubs. Non profit drug rehab centers. Battered women shelters. And so on. Lets turn negatives into positives no matter how hard the road will be
AMEN
Tired of_ the drug _use

Savannah, GA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
please let me know what the facebook page is called I know a drug user that has caused her child to get molested by leaving them with anyone. This person has avoided being caught using pills and buying them. I would like to send you a picture of what she looks like to use on your page

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Appling S.O and the police department have what they like to call "Informants". It's been my experience that these informants are law breakers (drug users/thieves) and can get away with anything because they Rat somebody out. What is strange, the ones who get ratted on never get arrested/convicted either. I've seen a few arrests of the informants and fewer of the ones who were ratted on...but no convictions. The arrests just seem to get swept under the rug.

Have you seen any REAL drug busts in Appling county? You can't call that henny-penny mess you read about in the paper real drug busts...routine traffic stops & when they get a disturbance call that results in a few charges that "Uncle Benny" will sweep under the rug.

Become an informant for Appling law enforcement and have your cake and eat it too.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Big Dawg..I agree with you and commend you but it's not a safe idea. People with no morals and on drugs too...will hurt you. Law enforcement knows who, where and what is going on with the drug dealers and they are not doing anything about it.
Damn drugs

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Perrigo wrote:
Appling S.O and the police department have what they like to call "Informants". It's been my experience that these informants are law breakers (drug users/thieves) and can get away with anything because they Rat somebody out. What is strange, the ones who get ratted on never get arrested/convicted either. I've seen a few arrests of the informants and fewer of the ones who were ratted on...but no convictions. The arrests just seem to get swept under the rug.
Have you seen any REAL drug busts in Appling county? You can't call that henny-penny mess you read about in the paper real drug busts...routine traffic stops & when they get a disturbance call that results in a few charges that "Uncle Benny" will sweep under the rug.
Become an informant for Appling law enforcement and have your cake and eat it too.
Now, That is a shame!!
the one who called u out

Savannah, GA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Tootie martinez is a drug user she buys pills from anyone and everyone. when she lived with me i couldnt afford her drug habit and try to take care of her kid she lies to her husband about me and then when i dont want to give her anymoney for her pills she goes back to her husband. She lets anyone watch her kid that is how the little girl got mlested by her brother. she is a sick bitch and i hope she takes one to many pills for the sake of dis world. i am glad we split up and this time it is for good she can go back to him cuz i dont have nuttin left to give her
helpful

Fort Stewart, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
the one who called u out wrote:
Tootie martinez is a drug user she buys pills from anyone and everyone. when she lived with me i couldnt afford her drug habit and try to take care of her kid she lies to her husband about me and then when i dont want to give her anymoney for her pills she goes back to her husband. She lets anyone watch her kid that is how the little girl got mlested by her brother. she is a sick bitch and i hope she takes one to many pills for the sake of dis world. i am glad we split up and this time it is for good she can go back to him cuz i dont have nuttin left to give her
You are nothing better...saying you wish someone would OD on pills. That makes me want to slap you! How do you think your comments help the drug problem? THEY DON'T!
big dawg 33

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Its been awhile since I have been on. We shouldn't wish death on no one. Drugs are bad and ruin peoples lives even the innocent ones. We need to start helping these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Families with multiple gay children 12 hr Inspector Clouseau 5
Whos the cheaters in Baxley 21 hr Senior villa 2
Page plus closed Mon BigAnn 10
Kayla jaco Sun Princess12345 3
Paige Wright Sun Princess12345 3
911 call info Sun Princess12345 6
Jody merritt Sun Princess12345 3

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance