v93george

United States

#21 Jul 5, 2013
BOTH parents (and I use that word with regret) of that poor child need to be done the same way. Half drown their asses in a rain drain, beat them almost to death, then remove all tubes to keep them alive. Then when they are at death's door, revive them, get them healthy enough to survive, then DO IT TO THEM AGAIN !!!!! There is nothing in this world that the baby could have done to deserve such treatment. Where was DHS in all this? Probably sitting at their desks, trying to figure out who to deny foodstamps to. My God, have we, as a species, sunken to such depths that our own offspring are our victims? If so, I'll be glad when my time here on earth is done. Maybe some alien race will come to our planet, and rescue us from our own barbarity. We have become as dogs who eat their litters. And we should be put down for it, just as we would do a dog. Lord, I pray for mercy for the child, and ever-enduring pain and punishment on those monsters who brought him into this world, and either caused his death, or stood by while he went through his pain. If the court system convicts them, as it should, I would be happy to throw the switch for them.
OMG

United States

#22 Jul 7, 2013
What happened to make this man kill his own baby
v93george

United States

#23 Jul 7, 2013
It doesn't matter what happened to HIM to cause him to kill his own child. All that matters is that that precious child died a horrible death at the hands of the very ones who brought him into this world. May Hell welcome BOTH parents with open arms and a nice warm seat next to the hottest fires.
Daniel Ray

Lithonia, GA

#24 Jul 9, 2013
Big Bang and Cosmo , Find out before you speculate please. The father of THIS jimmy jr has never been a police officer anywhere and he has passed away a few years ago from cancer. This family has went thur hell in a handbasket over the last few weeks. Can you imagine someone in your family admitting to shacking a baby ?? I can't either but this is what they are dealing with and I am sure his dad is rolling over in his grave right now ! The law is handling him and he is incarcerated . The mother is walking around free as a bird. I am a long time friend of this family and know what I am talking about on this. This topic was sent to me on email otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. Please find something else to dwell on as I have said the law is handling this and this family needs time to grieve as they are the ones that lost a angle .

Since: Dec 11

United States

#25 Jul 9, 2013
Daniel Ray wrote:
Big Bang and Cosmo , Find out before you speculate please. The father of THIS jimmy jr has never been a police officer anywhere and he has passed away a few years ago from cancer..
i knew jimmy sr for 7+ years, he told me on several occasions that he had been an officer. so yeah i'm sure it's the same one. i also knew jr (not well, just in passing really, as i knew his father) and yeah, he was strange then, but it probably had something to do with living with sr. he was very harsh in his way of talking to jr, i heard it on several occasions. additionally, sr talked very badly about jr.(this was when jr was a minor.) stepmom didn't seem to like jr very much, and i think the feeling was mutual. i knew the baby's mom (brandy) when she was younger, as she went to school with my children for a period of time, and i don't think she had the best of an upbringing either. people don't realize sometimes that their children will be parents one day, and they don't treat their children the way they should be treated. it shows when those children grow up. as sad as it is to say, baby ethan is in a much better place. i'm just sorry he had to go in such a horrible manner, but hopefully the parents will pay for what they did and the other child/children won't have to grow up in their care.
James

Glennville, GA

#26 Jul 9, 2013
Fangtasia, Sr was never a cop I don't care what he said in the seven years that you knew him. The cop was another guy by the name if Jimmy Creamer. As far as Jr goes I can promise you that He was by no means an innocent mild mannered child I mean would you double axe handle your father in the chest the day he comes home from heart surgery?
not so

Savannah, GA

#27 Jul 9, 2013
_fangtasia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew jimmy sr for 7+ years, he told me on several occasions that he had been an officer. so yeah i'm sure it's the same one. i also knew jr (not well, just in passing really, as i knew his father) and yeah, he was strange then, but it probably had something to do with living with sr. he was very harsh in his way of talking to jr, i heard it on several occasions. additionally, sr talked very badly about jr.(this was when jr was a minor.) stepmom didn't seem to like jr very much, and i think the feeling was mutual. i knew the baby's mom (brandy) when she was younger, as she went to school with my children for a period of time, and i don't think she had the best of an upbringing either. people don't realize sometimes that their children will be parents one day, and they don't treat their children the way they should be treated. it shows when those children grow up. as sad as it is to say, baby ethan is in a much better place. i'm just sorry he had to go in such a horrible manner, but hopefully the parents will pay for what they did and the other child/children won't have to grow up in their care.
Jimmy Creamer that was a police officer is not this Jimmy Jr's dad. Two different Jimmy Creamers.

United States

#28 Jul 9, 2013
the jimmy sr i knew lived out off uvalda hwy and was married to the red haired woman who works at burger king. isnt this the father and stepmom to the guy who is charged with killing the baby?
v93george

United States

#29 Jul 9, 2013
So what you are saying is that both parents aren't responsible for their actions because they had a hard childhood? BULLSHIT!!! The fact that they didn't have a happy childhood doesn't remove the responsibility for that poor child's death. Both parents were negligent in their care and custody of that child, and he died as a direct result. They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Regardless of their upbringing, regardless whether his dad was a cop or not, regardless whether their mommy didn't say I love you enough, the poor baby is dead, and it is their fault. Quit making excuses for these and other monsters who kill children. They deserve no better than their child, and should receive the death penalty. Again, if asked, I would gladly pull the switch to end their sorry asses. My sumpathy is for the CHILD, NOT the so-called parents.
v93george

United States

#30 Jul 9, 2013
That should have been " my sympathy is for the child". P.S. Damn the family... imagine what the Baby Ethan went through the last few weeks, before his death. THAT'S WHERE YOUR SYMPATHY SHOULD BE PLACED !!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31 Jul 9, 2013
Daniel Ray wrote:
Big Bang and Cosmo , Find out before you speculate please. The father of THIS jimmy jr has never been a police officer anywhere and he has passed away a few years ago from cancer. This family has went thur hell in a handbasket over the last few weeks. Can you imagine someone in your family admitting to shacking a baby ?? I can't either but this is what they are dealing with and I am sure his dad is rolling over in his grave right now ! The law is handling him and he is incarcerated . The mother is walking around free as a bird. I am a long time friend of this family and know what I am talking about on this. This topic was sent to me on email otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. Please find something else to dwell on as I have said the law is handling this and this family needs time to grieve as they are the ones that lost a angle .
I'm sorry his father passed. I like some others connected the names being he is a Jr.. My bad on making the assumption that they were related.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Jul 10, 2013
OK I really don't care who the parents of the wastes of skin are. If this monsters father passed away years ago, I'm very sorry. For anyone blaming this trash's childhood for what he did to this poor baby, that's BS!! A lot of people grow up with abusive parent's or a have a rough childhood, including myself. But I nor them choose to abuse or kill their children. If you can't handle children, or don't want them, keep your damn legs closed or keep your dick in your pants. There are so many people out there that can't have children and would given anything to have had a baby like Eathan to love and care for. But then you have these irresponsible immature "kids" (for lack of a better word) having them everyday and abusing, neglecting and killing them. I had a miscarriage in the first week of June and that's why this story reaches to the depths of my heart. My baby didn't have a chance but Eathan did. BUT his so called parents took that chance away. I hope he pays dearly and if for what ever reason she doesn't get charged, she is tormented for the rest of her life.
Daniel Ray

Oxford, GA

#33 Jul 10, 2013
fangtasia_ He may have told you that but he was full of crap, always was lol . The grandparents, siblings, etc should be left out of this and not posted all over the web is what I was trying to say. This is the auctions of the PARENTS only which have every reason to be hated now and believe me I have zero use for them. And most importantly for this little one that is no longer here. Its such a waste of a perfect little life . I am just asking for the family to be left out of this. Unless YOU was sitting at the hospital or hospice watching this child die you have NO idea what they went thur and they need time to get their lives back together without being harassed by people watching from the outside that do not know the whole story .

United States

#34 Jul 10, 2013
ok i think somewhere along the lines something was misread into what i posted.

@v93george: i never said that a poor upbringing was an excuse for what either of them allegedly did. it is not an excuse at all. hell, i wasn't raised in a beaver-cleaver family and i didn't grow up to abuse my kids. other things in my posts were just responses to questions or statements from other posters. i hope he receives the harshest punishment allowed by law for causing that poor baby's suffering and eventual death, and if she knew about it and allowed it to go on, i hope she gets the same!

@daniel ray: i wasn't aware that anyone had been harassing the remaining family of the baby. i believe both of jr's parents are dead, so i guess it would probably be mostly the mom's family. i agree with you that no one should harass the family. i'm pretty sure no one knows the entire story except jr and probably ethan's mom. i'm just glad no one can hurt that precious baby any more and hopefully the older sibling/s are in a safe place. again, i think some of my comments were misconstrued or misinterpreted. i have no sympathy for the person or people guilty of hurting this poor baby and i personally feel that the world would be a better place if they were removed from existence, along with all the other people who do such horrible things.
marice

Adel, GA

#35 Oct 9, 2013
just read on facebook they charged the mother for this too now
curious

East Tulare County, CA

#36 Oct 9, 2013
marice wrote:
just read on facebook they charged the mother for this too now
Where on facebook did you see this?
marice

Hazlehurst, GA

#37 Oct 9, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on facebook did you see this?

On Deborah Harper's page
Somebody

Columbus, GA

#38 Oct 13, 2013
Idk if this is the same girl but she tld a whole diffrent story she said that the baby was killed by somebody at midnight in his own room that they found him dead in his crib... Brandy i think was her name
curious

East Tulare County, CA

#39 Oct 13, 2013
hmmmm. I have seen the facebook page of hers and she has photos of baby Ethan and her other child... apparently a new man as well.... so she was also charged in Ethan's death? I would love to know how to confirm this. Shocking family. That poor baby.
yes

United States

#40 Oct 22, 2013
Yes, Brandy has also been charged in the baby's death. Apparently, she was aware of what he did to the baby and left the room while it was occurring. Her family member told my spouse just recently about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best single looking man in Hazlehurst (Apr '09) 6 hr dually noted 152
good hair salon in hazlehurst? (Jul '13) 7 hr inquisative 22
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) 23 hr MIghty raiders 20
Name a Who_re Sun genehurrogate 2
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Jul 22 Baxleyman 20
smoking weed (Oct '13) Jul 21 Bob 19
Tommy Jul 21 Philo 3

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages