Guerra Family in Baxley

Guerra Family in Baxley

Posted in the Baxley Forum

WTF

Pasadena, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Any comments on these dirty individuals? I have plenty to say about them,but I just wanted some opinions from other people that know them.
Umm

Pell City, AL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
Any comments on these dirty individuals? I have plenty to say about them,but I just wanted some opinions from other people that know them.
I think they are very nice individuals, who help cancer patents with their vehicles, help feed the homeless & they have turned their life around. You know Jesus come to save the ones who are willin to turn around. Jesus hung out with thieves, whores & murders. The sinners.

Why, what's your opinion?
big dawg 33

Warthen, GA

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Here is what I got to say about the guerra family. Everyone of them has always tried to help me if they could. If you got opinions about the people why not go ahead and say what you got to say. Why wait for someone else to start talking trash. What.. You don't want to feel bad, or you don't want to be blamed for first comments. If maybe you think that they are no good because of a certain situation pertaining just to you then that's you. One in particular has found god. Remember god forgives us sins when we accept him. Do you not remember that Jesus forgave the prostitutes thieves and murderers. Before you start to talk. Maybe you should converse.
big dawg 33

Warthen, GA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
. I would also love to hear the opinions. Lets get the party started
Umm

Pell City, AL

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Your right big dog 33! I just wonder why people do such bad things such as start something like this to see how many people can talk about them! I know one in the Guerra family that is doing well with himself & his family!! Kudos to the Guerra's!!
big dawg 33

Warthen, GA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
well everyone does have a right to their own opinion. I will say that. But what is this person trying to do. They put the discussion out there hoping to read a lot of negative things so that person won't feel alone. So far its joke on them. Its got to be someone that knows them though because they are trying to down the whole familia, not just one individual. Hopefully the guerras are not friends with this backstabbed, and hopefully Wtf feels ashamed and walks away with their tail between their legs. God bless you Wtf.
Umm

Sylacauga, AL

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Anything else said?!
The truth

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2013
They are all bad people they have you all fool . They are dirty . They don't help becuz there nice they do it to paint a nice pic . There drug dealers , liers , they steal , you want to see how trust worthy they are ask there friends and no not the white ones cuz they don't see them as friend even thou they think they are . Talk to the brown ones and see better yet keep trusting them see where that gets you
FYP

Forsyth, GA

#9 Aug 5, 2013
To WTP: Every family has skeletons in their closet, it doesn't matter if their brown, white, black, male or female. If you want to know something, go ahead and ask. If you ain't got the guts or balls to ask STFU.
FYP

Forsyth, GA

#10 Aug 5, 2013
WTF wrote:
Go ahead say, get it off your chest p....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joelenne Peterson shooting up while pregnant WT... Thu Myself 5
female to join 3sum Thu Nasty Nate 5
bully puppies!!! Apr 18 kkklllooonjn689 1
Brandon Jackson bobby haynes and another boy st... Apr 17 Factual 4
who knows of Sierra jaco sleeping with blacks o... Apr 16 peachespopcorneee... 1
bobby Haynes police Apr 15 jhhhhdjdjdj 1
How did Kyle Stains die? (Dec '11) Apr 15 Chevy Truck 12

Baxley Jobs

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages