Matt Smith For dog catcher
matt smith

Waycross, GA

#41 Oct 9, 2008
they sure aint no need to be starting stuff like that
ms-bunnie

Waycross, GA

#42 Oct 10, 2008
So Ms. Kitty are you any good at dictation Matt already knows that I am. So don't be so sure the job if yours.
ms_bunnie

Waycross, GA

#43 Oct 10, 2008
Kitty are you good at dictation? Matt already knows that I am. So are you so sure the job is yours.
ms-kitty

White House, TN

#44 Oct 10, 2008
Oh you just don't know ms-kitty. I have nine lives. Do you ms-bunnie. I have big green eyes. I have a long tail to keep him warm. Well only a couple of the few things ms-bunnie. what are yours. Just hopping fast. Be careful ms-bunnie. I am filing my nails right now
running dog

Waycross, GA

#45 Oct 10, 2008
MATT! I see that you have bunny and a cat after you what is up with this? I thought doggie was your style.
ms-kitty

Aiken, SC

#46 Oct 11, 2008
running dog wrote:
MATT! I see that you have bunny and a cat after you what is up with this? I thought doggie was your style.
He likes green eyed kittys also. It's those old aggravating dogs with all their fleas that upsets him. He sure don't need no hopping bunni helping him. JUST MS-KITTY
midget coon

Waycross, GA

#47 Oct 12, 2008
Hey this Matt fellow sounds like he's some catch. Does he like ring tail's?
certain

Waycross, GA

#48 Oct 12, 2008
are you ladies sure you have the job. you may need to apply in person with him and let him decide.
hot dog

Blackshear, GA

#49 Oct 13, 2008
Hey Matt, The next time you respond to get my nannie goat's head out of the fence do it from the opposite side, she's still not walking right. And by the way I think she's pregnant. I thought you only chased dogs.
ms-kitty

Aiken, SC

#50 Oct 13, 2008
Oh mat, Mr. hotdog is scaring me with all these Billy goat stories. I will be watching you real close.
just a naaaayyyy-bor

Blackshear, GA

#51 Oct 13, 2008
ms-kitty wrote:
Oh mat, Mr. hotdog is scaring me with all these Billy goat stories. I will be watching you real close.
Oh sweet little kitty cat, you just have no clue about this matt character. He is a real baahhhh-d boy. It is not just the goats, he loves all the farm animals big and small. He has his own little petting zoo at his house.
hot dog

Blackshear, GA

#52 Oct 13, 2008
Come piggie, I got a piece of candy in my pocket.
Juicy Peach

Eddyville, KY

#53 Oct 13, 2008
Matt, honey whenever you are ready to step away from all these animals do get in touch with me. Kitties are nice and Bunnies are cute but only a real georgia peach is sweet.
interestingly enough

United States

#54 Oct 14, 2008
what are the requirements for dog catcer or animal control in baxley/appling county?

“Gotta love it”

Since: Sep 08

Georgia

#55 Oct 14, 2008
Doggone, Matt (pardon the pun).

I feel your pain, Brother.
Bet cha

Baltimore, MD

#56 Oct 14, 2008
I tell you girls one thing! You let me see one of yall talking to Matt or My Sweet lil Joey Coleman and their will be Hell to pay! Them Boy's know they are some kinda Hot!

They so fine I'm gone vote for Benny Deloach just cause Benny hires them Pretty young Boys.

They know what it is like "Really" serve me! Wink Wink!
pink

Aiken, SC

#57 Oct 15, 2008
Bet cha wrote:
I tell you girls one thing! You let me see one of yall talking to Matt or My Sweet lil Joey Coleman and their will be Hell to pay! Them Boy's know they are some kinda Hot!
They so fine I'm gone vote for Benny Deloach just cause Benny hires them Pretty young Boys.
They know what it is like "Really" serve me! Wink Wink!
I know that Joey Coleman ROCKS my boat!!:)
hot dog

Blackshear, GA

#58 Oct 15, 2008
interestingly enough wrote:
what are the requirements for dog catcer or animal control in baxley/appling county?
Well the biggest requirement is you need to have a keen eye for trouble. Take for instance the goat hung in the fence, most people would not think twice to help that poor nannie out, or people with an untrained eye may miss that. The next requirement is you can't be afraid to get a little dirty although a stump and gloves is sometimes useful. And the last requirement is always take criticism as constructive, you are the thin blue line between animal and beast. If you posess the will and desire you can make a great animal controlman.
ms-kitty

Aiken, SC

#59 Oct 15, 2008
Oh Mat, these boys are so mean to my little dog catcher. I know all these things are lies about you and that little ms betcha better watch out. She sure don't want ms-kitty breathing down her neck. You don't worry matt. I will see that the old goat is run off too.
hot dog

Blackshear, GA

#60 Oct 17, 2008
Hey Matt or Joey have yall seen my goat. Dern thang ran oft again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Jackson bobby haynes and another boy st... 30 min I know 5
joelenne Peterson shooting up while pregnant WT... Thu Myself 5
female to join 3sum Thu Nasty Nate 5
bully puppies!!! Apr 18 kkklllooonjn689 1
who knows of Sierra jaco sleeping with blacks o... Apr 16 peachespopcorneee... 1
bobby Haynes police Apr 15 jhhhhdjdjdj 1
How did Kyle Stains die? (Dec '11) Apr 15 Chevy Truck 12

Baxley Jobs

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages