Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leavin...

Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children in car

There are 20 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children in car. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

According to the Jeff Davis Sheriff's Office, Ricki Lynne Allagood and John Tyler Newhart, Jr. were arrested on misdemeanor charges on Tuesday after they left their children, including a 16 year old, in a car while they went grocery shopping in Hazlehurst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

anoymous

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Just to let u kno there were not arrested
soccer mom

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 11, 2014
If they were not arrested then why were there pictures of both on wtoc ?
Haha

Montezuma, GA

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Possession of marijuana was part of it
FedUpWiThDuMfKs

Hazlehurst, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Now this is what I'm talking about.....DUMFKS....if possession of an illegal drug "was a part of it" then why the hell were they released....use your brains people and think before you type or before you repeat what you heard!!!!
Assumptions

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jul 12, 2014
Haha wrote:
Possession of marijuana was part of it
And the last time I checked, marijuana isn't a misdemeanor lol
Haha

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Under a ounce is a misdemeanor and my understanding is they are out on bond.
Assumptions

Longview, TX

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Haha wrote:
Under a ounce is a misdemeanor and my understanding is they are out on bond.
Whether or not they are out on bond, why wasn't drug related charges mentioned? Gossip is gossip however you choose to use it.
soccer mom

Auburn, AL

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Thats ok for folks taking up for them. I see Columbia County got them and a grandmother with no bond when a stranger found the kid out with no supervision.
qwerty

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Jul 14, 2014
shame shame shame

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2014
soccer mom wrote:
Thats ok for folks taking up for them. I see Columbia County got them and a grandmother with no bond when a stranger found the kid out with no supervision.
When WTOC posted the story and their pictures on fb after the incident at Piggly Wiggly, their nasty asses where all over that post making excuses and blaming everyone else. Wonder who they will blame this time. And to the people who are blaming this skank's mom because she wasn't around. I, along with many other women grew up without a mom around and I know you NEVER EVER leave a child in a car. It's common freaking sense and if you don't know that, then you need to be sterilized.
http://www.wtoc.com/story/26015847/3-arrested...
Past Election

Stockbridge, GA

#12 Jul 15, 2014
Jesus, these people need to be sterilized so as to not have anymore kids, the kids taken and the parents locked up for life.
YMM

Moultrie, GA

#13 Jul 15, 2014
They should never get the kids back period 2 times within a week of irresponsible parents just saying
Molena

Hazlehurst, GA

#14 Jul 27, 2014
What every happened to this couple that left their kids in a hot car? Must not have done anything here for they were caught in Florida.
BBB

Birmingham, AL

#15 Jul 28, 2014
Molena wrote:
What every happened to this couple that left their kids in a hot car? Must not have done anything here for they were caught in Florida.
can't just go off punishing people... they have a right to get their day in court.
RIKKI

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2015
shame shame shame wrote:
<quoted text> When WTOC posted the story and their pictures on fb after the incident at Piggly Wiggly, their nasty asses where all over that post making excuses and blaming everyone else. Wonder who they will blame this time. And to the people who are blaming this skank's mom because she wasn't around. I, along with many other women grew up without a mom around and I know you NEVER EVER leave a child in a car. It's common freaking sense and if you don't know that, then you need to be sterilized.
http://www.wtoc.com/story/26015847/3-arrested...
HOW BOUT YOU GO F*CK YOURSELF ;)
NOT WONDERING

Hazlehurst, GA

#19 Jul 16, 2015
RIKKI wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW BOUT YOU GO F*CK YOURSELF ;)
WOW! You straightened them out, didn't you? LOL.
Just me

Cordele, GA

#20 Dec 26, 2015
A 16 year old that makes no sense most 16 year Olds want to sit in the car instead of being seen with there parents . Or just so they can be cool and check out girl. At 16 there old enough to drive .
RIKKI

Douglas, GA

#21 Dec 30, 2015
NOT WONDERING wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You straightened them out, didn't you? LOL.
And who are you? Hiding behind topixs ?
again

Atlanta, GA

#22 Dec 31, 2015
Holy he!! Here we go again. This subject has been beaten and beaten. Not much left to say. Rikki f***ed up but as far as I have heard she has also changed her ways and has been a pretty good mom since. Everyone in this life deserves a chance to screw and then fix it. If not, why weren't we made perfect? Think for just a second for me, think back to the worst mistake you've ever made in your life, got it? So, now with that mistake in mind imagine the entire city you live in knows what you done and it is all over social media. Imagine that you lived through that embarrassment now to only fast forward it a year and a half later to the people of your city rehashing your mistake when you're changing and that isn't who you are anymore. Life sucks, people make mistakes, people change, small towns suck horribly, can't live sh*t down in a small town. Be ashamed of yourself. Leave the girl and her kids alone.
RIKKI

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 10, 2016
again wrote:
Holy he!! Here we go again. This subject has been beaten and beaten. Not much left to say. Rikki f***ed up but as far as I have heard she has also changed her ways and has been a pretty good mom since. Everyone in this life deserves a chance to screw and then fix it. If not, why weren't we made perfect? Think for just a second for me, think back to the worst mistake you've ever made in your life, got it? So, now with that mistake in mind imagine the entire city you live in knows what you done and it is all over social media. Imagine that you lived through that embarrassment now to only fast forward it a year and a half later to the people of your city rehashing your mistake when you're changing and that isn't who you are anymore. Life sucks, people make mistakes, people change, small towns suck horribly, can't live sh*t down in a small town. Be ashamed of yourself. Leave the girl and her kids alone.
Thank you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dfacs (Jul '16) 10 min charley 4
Nathaniel Eric Smith and Latasha M Smith - Wanted 1 hr Nasty Nate 2
Kwik Chik 1 hr Wethepeople 4
Fat Nate and his tranny "wife" Latasha Wanted F... 1 hr Penetrator 2
Nathaniel and Latasha Smith - Have they been ca... 9 hr Enforcer 1
Hot as Hell wtf is going on with Earth 17 hr Threewallsshellcome 3
Brianna Willoughby 21 hr Callithowiseeit 8

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance