First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed

Norcross, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
If you or any one you know who has had gas stolen out of your vehicles it's joe martin and his buddies. So be on the look out. And they are still scrap metal, this is all happening at night.
Really

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
pissed wrote:
If you or any one you know who has had gas stolen out of your vehicles it's joe martin and his buddies. So be on the look out. And they are still scrap metal, this is all happening at night.
You REALLY can't expect any better from him considering where he comes from.
pissed

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Right!!!! Hope him and his friends get caught and so to jail.he's sorry as dirty and the law will know about this that a promise.
Watching Out

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Let them come and try to steal my gas. I'll be awake looking out and they'll have an ass whoopin' waiting on them. Then I'll call the police after I whoop their asses and hold them until the police show up (which will probably take an hour).
pissed

Grayson, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
He needs to get his sorry lazy butt out and get a job. Hope him & buddies get caught and got to jail. He thinks he such a bad ass in jail he will find out just how bad he is. His poor granny passed away doing for him and not being able to pay her bills or feed her self. He should be so ashamed.
cant get right

United States

#6 May 12, 2013
his granny did not die cause she had nothing to eat you stupid fu** she was really old and sick but i did have fun all that ridding we did with your gas
v93george

United States

#7 May 13, 2013
Instead of stealing gas and doing all that "ridding", you should go back to school to learn how to spell. It's "riding", you ignorant peasant !!!!!!
Freelance psychiatrist

Jesup, GA

#8 May 14, 2013
cant get right wrote:
his granny did not die cause she had nothing to eat you stupid fu** she was really old and sick but i did have fun all that ridding we did with your gas
Really old people need to eat, too. This is a fail.
Just Sad

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 May 22, 2013
What does this boy and his friends drive please tell me
Vette

United States

#10 May 22, 2013
come steal mine I dare you! Cap your ass in a minute
Just Sad

Moultrie, GA

#11 May 22, 2013
Im looking for the boys who drive a older chev truck with a black door if you know them I will help them find a cell PLEASE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE
tanner

Norcross, GA

#12 Jul 10, 2013
I don't know what he drives now since his granny passed away he don't have anyone to make his truck payments but he lives on Ray Road with some girl with 4 kids and living off welfare cause he's to sorry to work.
Confused

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2013
About how old is Joe Martin?
friend

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2013
23 maybe 24I black hair.
Confused

Smiths Station, AL

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone know what he might be driving?
Confused

Smiths Station, AL

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Would he happen to be Sheila Martin's son?
joes friend

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jul 30, 2013
I am one of his friends and everyone on this topic should be ashamed because he hasn't stolen a single drop of gas from any one and another thing is if u don't have anything else better to do than to talk about people then maybe u all are just as bad as a thief or a lier because judging others is just as bad so just think about that before u decide to run your ouths about anyone no matter if its true or not!!
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#19 Aug 14, 2013
FYI i know for fact he's the lil bitch stealing shit he ain't nuthin but a low life dick suckin fag he's fixin to get what's been comein to him for a long time wid dkpe smokein ass ...and for what he drives idk but one of his b***h azz friends that he rides around with all the time drives a dark gresn exstended cab old truck ride round hurst all the time then saw just him in a lil small pick up truck at walmart just other day poor ass was broke down in the peace of shit he was drivein can't remenber color of that one was to busy lmfao at him poor broke ass ...u bout get what's cimein to u though and ya dope smokein pill popin buddies.. JOE MARTIN IT A LITTLE BITCH AND A THEFT...NOW EVER ONE KNOW THE TRUCH GOOD LUCK HIDEIN FROM ALL OF HURST..CAUSE KNOW U GONE NEED SOME MORE GAS FOR LONG ..HAVE FUN GETIN DAT ASS BEAT
joes friend aka Gunner

Decatur, GA

#20 Aug 15, 2013
pThis is to can't catch gone the fact of the matter is its funny how u can try to talk shit even though you sure as hell can't spell and I also think its funny that you are brave enough to post that comment but not say who you are yes that's real manly and I pretty sure if you were toe toe with joe or the person that did drive the green extended cab chevy u wouldn't say any of that just saying imm good friends with both of them
Watching Out

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2013
They might be bad yes but they're not the baddest and their are some folks around here who are a lot tougher. I don't have beef with any of them but it's just a fact that there's always someone badder ps...their are quite a few military veterans in this town and we all know how bad they are and I've heard there's even a former boxer that lives around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the biggest penis in baxley? 1 hr Debbie R 5
joes quik stop 15 hr Bill 2
Jonathan Spires GBI 15 hr Bill 3
Badcock in baxley Tue Shawn Bennett 1
teresa kersey Tue Nasty Nate 2
Priscilla Mon Nasty Nate 4
$15.00 per hrs. Aug 21 Shady Grady 10

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance