Strawberry Wine

Lutz, FL

#1 Sep 15, 2011
This drug called spice, amongst many other names, is believed to be directly related to the tragedy occurring in Statesboro Ga recently. I think it should be outlawed immediately before it causes anyone else harm or death. Many people are smoking this even though it says.."NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"..because its supposed to act as synthetic marijuana.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, SC

#2 Sep 23, 2011
look at the 20 yr=eqr old from Richmond Hill Ga. All the bad things he did while under the infuience of SPICE. It is sold in convience stores for goodness sakes!! He solicited women and exposed himself to children while he eas on this crap!! I give no excuses for that kind of behavior, but if by some chance he IS telling the truth about this stuff, then it should be pulled immediately from the shelves. He sis the crime, he should do the time(which by the way is life because this will never leave his record). What is this country coming to? selling this kind of crap to people over the counter?!!
Concerned

Blackshear, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2011
What does it look like? and in what kind of packaging. Concerns me....

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, SC

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Concerned wrote:
What does it look like? and in what kind of packaging. Concerns me....
I do not know exactly, however the footage of WTOC showed a small gold package. They also showed the contents. It is actually something like bath potpourri and labeled NOT FOR HUMAN COMSUMPTION, but for some reason some idiots are choosing to smoke this stuff as an alternative to marjuianna, at least that is what was reported. I think legislators should have it banned, but then if the dope fiends have found this to smoke... they will just find another alternative if they do. This is indeed a scary thing. It is within anyones grasp.
Concerned

Blackshear, GA

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks will look it up on WTOC
Meet Your match

Jesup, GA

#6 Sep 25, 2011
What's WTOC??
Concerned

Blackshear, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2011
News station out of Savannah you can find it online also.
goodolebaxley

Savannah, GA

#8 Oct 6, 2011
i am a CHRONIC smoker of potpourri and incense and i just wanna say that all this is some bullshit. everytime i turn around there's something happening "because" of spice. i smoke maybe 6 joints a day and ive never pulled my junk out in front of little kids. its just low life scum bags trying to get theirselves out of trouble. i understand we are in the bible belt and everyone in this one horse town is close minded. but really? this stuff is comprised of damiana sprayed with legal cannibinoids. leave it to the real fuck ups to ruin something else for the good guys.
riverrat

Alma, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2011
goodolebaxley wrote:
i am a CHRONIC smoker of potpourri and incense and i just wanna say that all this is some bullshit. everytime i turn around there's something happening "because" of spice. i smoke maybe 6 joints a day and ive never pulled my junk out in front of little kids. its just low life scum bags trying to get theirselves out of trouble. i understand we are in the bible belt and everyone in this one horse town is close minded. but really? this stuff is comprised of damiana sprayed with legal cannibinoids. leave it to the real fuck ups to ruin something else for the good guys.
With all your postings in the past few hours, I would say you are using something!! Now wash out your mouth with Clorox and get to work!!
Uber

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2011
People can get high huffing gas. Should that be outlawed too?

Pot has been outlawed since its inception. Do you think nobody smokes it? What does spice being sold in gas stations have to do with anything? You can buy alcohol there and drunks get naked all the time. Your talking out of your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Davis County Name Change 1 hr Khalfani 15
Baxley Tattoo Shop (May '14) 11 hr BrittanyS 25
Race For Mayor (Jul '11) 11 hr Concerned citizen 36
Motorcycle Accident 7/2/15 12 hr response 5
Local Drug Dealers (Jan '12) 13 hr Tanya 56
David Brewer 13 hr BIG JOE 1
trump 15 hr Doc 8
More from around the web

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE