Man tied up, wife shot and killed in ...

Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion

There are 77 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Authorities are investigating a home invasion in south Georgia that claimed the life of a Baxley woman, who was slain while her husband was tied up and allowed to live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kathy

Fort Stewart, GA

#64 Feb 27, 2013
Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
Bentley

Hartwell, GA

#65 Feb 27, 2013
Kathy wrote:
Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
. That has got to be the most confusing post I've read yet !
WHY

Battle Creek, MI

#66 Feb 27, 2013
Kathy wrote:
I don't think you know which side you're on.
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

You're either drunk, stupid, or confused. Or maybe all three. You're FFL
WHY

Battle Creek, MI

#67 Feb 27, 2013
"think"
Concerned One

Baxley, GA

#68 Feb 27, 2013
John is her 2 ex husband.
Trey

Hartwell, GA

#69 Feb 27, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

Couldn't have said it better myself !!!
walt

Glennville, GA

#70 Feb 27, 2013
If he did it, and all signs point to him, I hope he rots in HELL> scum of the earth.
Not Sure

Savannah, GA

#71 Feb 28, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
Ron

Hazlehurst, GA

#72 Feb 28, 2013
Fantasy football league?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

#73 Feb 28, 2013
Not Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
LOL. F'd For Life.
gypsy

Lithonia, GA

#74 Mar 3, 2013
I hear someone remarried the ex #2!
Xxxx

Hartwell, GA

#75 Mar 3, 2013
gypsy wrote:
Who cares ?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

#76 Mar 3, 2013
gypsy wrote:
when? Think it's a coverup? Take the focus off her involvement with JC?
topple

Douglas, GA

#77 Mar 4, 2013
I hope that scum of the earth that murdered mandy never gets to walk free on this earth again. may he live the rest of his life in a little cell.
gypsy

Grayson, GA

#78 Mar 4, 2013
Why. I believe it remarried bout three weeks or so. Same as was said to cover up involvement with the bfriend.
walt

Fort Stewart, GA

#79 Mar 5, 2013
may all involved with the death of 'mandy' burn in hell. johnathan is nothing more than a bastard who cared about no one except his 'dick' and looking for free money off the death of his wife.
timmy

Brunswick, GA

#80 Mar 9, 2013
God bless Mandy and her family and especially little Brooklyn. Johnathan should never get to see that little girl again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joes quik stop 4 hr FRAN 1
Jonathan Spires GBI 6 hr FucktheGbi 1
Badcock in baxley 17 hr Shawn Bennett 1
teresa kersey Tue Nasty Nate 2
Priscilla Mon Nasty Nate 4
Who has the biggest penis in baxley? Mon Nasty Nate 2
$15.00 per hrs. Sun Shady Grady 10

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance