Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion

Authorities are investigating a home invasion in south Georgia that claimed the life of a Baxley woman, who was slain while her husband was tied up and allowed to live. Full Story
Smile

Blackshear, GA

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Klutzy wrote:
Should this woman be innocent, I hope she fries everyone of you for liable and defamation of character.
It has to be a malicious lie that causes some sort of great harm. Who on here has told lies??? You can't put it on the internet if it's not true.
Too Bad

Alma, GA

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Morals wrote:
<quoted text>
She works at the school?
WOW.
Well, there's probably a whole bunch that needs to be bound by that "ethical code", not just her. My God, my kids comment on the way the teachers dress, so I can only imagine how they are when nobody's looking, if they flaunt it right there at the school.
Just sayin...
Wellthis is for another topic, but sadly, my kids comment about the way teachers dress too. There are certain things oneof my sons has complained that bother him and why would teachers want to dress that way. He isn't even in the middle school yet. They are confused about why teachers would want to draw attention to certain areas when the kids are taught how to respect a woman and what is considered inapproriate. It's sad really. They have enough to deal with in this world with keeping their eyes averted and minds pure as they get older without being faced with that at school too.--But another topic...
Bunks got the Junk

Macon, GA

#45 Jan 30, 2013
kn11nc wrote:
I tried to keep my mouth shut, because I know this is a gossip page, but I can't any longer!! Please remember that she has children that can read all of this!! They are innocent in this!!
Crap, I thought her kid was only 2 years old, if she can read this crap at 2 , WTF?? She should be at her MENSA meeting.
pirate_mom

Jesup, GA

#47 Jan 30, 2013
She was strangled not shot.
kn11nc

Gadsden, AL

#48 Jan 30, 2013
Bunks got the Junk wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap, I thought her kid was only 2 years old, if she can read this crap at 2 , WTF?? She should be at her MENSA meeting.
She has 3 children...Ages - 2 about to be 3, 12, & 17.
columbia gal

Savannah, GA

#49 Jan 30, 2013
sounds like there is way too many people outta work..get a life and a job....
LDC

Jesup, GA

#50 Jan 31, 2013
columbia gal wrote:
sounds like there is way too many people outta work..get a life and a job....

I don't care who writes what on here...but when some IGNORANT sounding person decides to jump in the conversation with some IGNORANT comment, it just makes me wonder who the heck you think you are! 1- Most people with jobs have computers, 2- people who are at home, commenting or reading are no less than YOU are...obviously YOU are reading and commenting too.
Are YOU at work...or home..or just a mouth runner?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Crow

Savannah, GA

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Bunks got the Junk wrote:
<quoted text>
See Bunks. Ignorance is what, I am talking about. Because you have plenty to go around. You may put it on here with her being two. But at 15 it will still be out there. The fact that once you put it in cyber space. It stays there forever. So put you mind to learning and shut your mouth and you may know what people are talking about. Try cleaning up your mouth too.
LDC

Jesup, GA

#52 Jan 31, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
See Bunks. Ignorance is what, I am talking about. Because you have plenty to go around. You may put it on here with her being two. But at 15 it will still be out there. The fact that once you put it in cyber space. It stays there forever. So put you mind to learning and shut your mouth and you may know what people are talking about. Try cleaning up your mouth too.
Y'all both sound Ignorant! As a matter of fact, too many who comment here are showing their ignorance.
Hopefully, the child won't be trying to find the Topix archives 10-15 years from now!!! I'm sure the child will have better things to do as a teenager!
Klutzy

Wedowee, AL

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Smile wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be a malicious lie that causes some sort of great harm. Who on here has told lies??? You can't put it on the internet if it's not true.
Honey, you're watching too many State Farm commercials if you think that's true. People can post any lunacy on the internet they choose. This woman is being accused as an accessory to murder, without any attempts of an arrest(to my knowledge) She may have had an affair, but that is all that has been released, so yes saying she helped murder someone is liable. This has the potential to ruin her career, future employment, children's lives, as well as her own. IF she played no part in this crime, her life will never be the same. SO once again I hope IF she is innocent she files suit. I don't know this woman but I pity her!
LDC

Jesup, GA

#54 Feb 1, 2013
Klutzy wrote:
<quoted text> Honey, you're watching too many State Farm commercials if you think that's true. People can post any lunacy on the internet they choose. This woman is being accused as an accessory to murder, without any attempts of an arrest(to my knowledge) She may have had an affair, but that is all that has been released, so yes saying she helped murder someone is liable. This has the potential to ruin her career, future employment, children's lives, as well as her own. IF she played no part in this crime, her life will never be the same. SO once again I hope IF she is innocent she files suit. I don't know this woman but I pity her!
I think the person who said that about the internet was Kidding!Duh...
Anyway, I know it would be difficult to be in the "woman's" place right now...with all the speculation and talk going around. However, these people- those on here commenting as well as those in the community talking- are not the ones who have given her a bad reputation. SHE is the one who CHOSE to act in such a way that her
" career, future employment, children's lives, as well as her own." would be affected. SHE CHOSE that behavior, nobody on here or anywhere else. WE, adults, are responsible for our behavior and the consequences of our behavior. Stop acting like she needs a pity party just because her behavior doesn't sit well with most people.
Sorry, but even if she isn't involved with a murder, she WAS involved with this man. It wasn't right. Period.
Crow

Savannah, GA

#55 Feb 1, 2013
LDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all both sound Ignorant! As a matter of fact, too many who comment here are showing their ignorance.
Hopefully, the child won't be trying to find the Topix archives 10-15 years from now!!! I'm sure the child will have better things to do as a teenager!
LDC you are apparently part of the same ignorant bunch. Kids know more about computers than grownups. I bet at 15 she will be looking for answers any wheres she can find them. Just think all of you on here will help to contribute to a lots of heartache for all the kids of the ones involved or not. The ignorance all lies at your doorstep.
Crow

Savannah, GA

#56 Feb 1, 2013
LDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the person who said that about the internet was Kidding!Duh...
Anyway, I know it would be difficult to be in the "woman's" place right now...with all the speculation and talk going around. However, these people- those on here commenting as well as those in the community talking- are not the ones who have given her a bad reputation. SHE is the one who CHOSE to act in such a way that her
" career, future employment, children's lives, as well as her own." would be affected. SHE CHOSE that behavior, nobody on here or anywhere else. WE, adults, are responsible for our behavior and the consequences of our behavior. Stop acting like she needs a pity party just because her behavior doesn't sit well with most people.
Sorry, but even if she isn't involved with a murder, she WAS involved with this man. It wasn't right. Period.
If you put it out there. You better be willing to own it. Because there are laws and if she is not convicted and any harm was to come to her or her family. Well it would take no time to have everyone on here giving statements. Not taking up for anyone just saying!!!!!!!! Whether she chose it or not.
Dont Worry

Jesup, GA

#57 Feb 1, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you put it out there. You better be willing to own it. Because there are laws and if she is not convicted and any harm was to come to her or her family. Well it would take no time to have everyone on here giving statements. Not taking up for anyone just saying!!!!!!!! Whether she chose it or not.
Oh, LDC...don't worry...I'm not!
lol.
I can assure you, I haven't said anything on here or in public that could have me charged. I sure have read a lot though. However, I would be glad to tell her to her face what I think about what she did. As a mother and a wife, I think it is awful the part she played in what happened, even if her part was to be the mistress and not accomplice.
By the way,...I said "she". If there are any laws about "she", please let me know. I think it will be very difficult to charge me for the crime of slander against "she".
;)
Lord help all the ignorance out there..lots of it.

Since: Feb 13

Palm Coast, FL

#58 Feb 1, 2013
Dont Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
I can assure you, I haven't said anything on here or in public that could have me charged. I sure have read a lot though. However, I would be glad to tell her to her face what I think about what she did. As a mother and a wife, I think it is awful the part she played in what happened, even if her part was to be the mistress and not accomplice.
By the way,...I said "she". If there are any laws about "she", please let me know. I think it will be very difficult to charge me for the crime of slander against "she".
;)
Agreed......I think you're safe from any slander charges. But, if you do have the opportunity to tell her about herself face to face, please be careful, I'd hate to think of what could happen to you if "She" got ahold of you with them damn TEETH!!! Good Lord!!!! Lololololol
baxley boy

Alma, GA

#59 Feb 1, 2013
Crow

Savannah, GA

#60 Feb 1, 2013
Dont Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
;)
Lots of people would be surprised.... Just saying!!!!
comparison

United States

#61 Feb 1, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people would be surprised.... Just saying!!!!
Jeepers where did you get them Peepers?
Crow

Savannah, GA

#62 Feb 1, 2013
comparison wrote:
<quoted text> Jeepers where did you get them Peepers?
I will never tell.
comparison

United States

#63 Feb 1, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never tell.
Jeepers Creepers where did you get them Peepers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 3 hr Purple Haze 8
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) 7 hr Local Hunter 70
three teenagers arrested for robbery Fri Brad 8
Richest in Jeff Davis (Nov '13) Dec 23 Love Player 62
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 22 Ole Almer 94
horrible healthcare Dec 22 Thoughts 5
did they move the sheriffs office to US 1 Dec 22 hammer16 1
Baxley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web