What do you think? should deloach be ...
drowning

Fort Stewart, GA

#61 Jan 29, 2013
comparison wrote:
<quoted text> You must not live in Baxley or you would know. If you do live in Baxley and you dont know, then you must of been sleeping for a month or two during that.Time to wake up and smell the coffee,my friend.
Haha, dummy. I wasn't asleep...I was agreeing. I was saying that like~
Yes, what about THAT, now that someone else brought that up. It is still a WTH kind of story.
Chill out!
No sleeping, dummy here!
;)
just saying

Alma, GA

#62 Feb 1, 2013
get real wrote:
For those of you who thinks Benny shouldn't be in office, you're probably the same ones who voted for others. I wouldn't ever sign anything or take my vote back for him to be taken out of office. All those others who ran against probably would have done worse, so....those of you who have a job, think about if someone wanted you gone. Those of you who don't and waste your time on here, consider getting one rather than running your mouth about someone who has helped this county. He knows what's he doing. Have a nice day!
It's a good thing we all have an opinion...YES I voted against him for MANY reasons...and to me this decision of his was WRONG, that is what the topic is about...THANK GOD I have a job and an opinion, we may be stuck with Benny for this term, but I dare wouldn't say that anyone that ran against him may have done WORSE...the GBI was called in to take over...ANYONE would have done that...IT WAS BENNY'S mouth and decision for him to attend the viewing and go back before the funeral to say good-bye...WITH ALL the evidence that Benny and law enforcement had on him...I STILL SAY WAS DEAD WRONG...and THAT is only on Benny's back. Hope you have a nice day.
Goober

Brunswick, GA

#63 Feb 1, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing we all have an opinion...YES I voted against him for MANY reasons...and to me this decision of his was WRONG, that is what the topic is about...THANK GOD I have a job and an opinion, we may be stuck with Benny for this term, but I dare wouldn't say that anyone that ran against him may have done WORSE...the GBI was called in to take over...ANYONE would have done that...IT WAS BENNY'S mouth and decision for him to attend the viewing and go back before the funeral to say good-bye...WITH ALL the evidence that Benny and law enforcement had on him...I STILL SAY WAS DEAD WRONG...and THAT is only on Benny's back. Hope you have a nice day.
Thank God your vote didn't count. Need to read up on your laws. The law is the law. Whether we like it or not. Not so much his mouth as you say. Just the law. Courson now has more rights than you and me. The man had not been indicted. A lots of difference. People that know nothing about the law. But have opinions.
comparison

United States

#64 Feb 1, 2013
Well, How about that, the judge didnt even think he was even deserving of a bond and benny seem to think he deserved to go to visitation and a little private funeral set up just for him and go to waycross. like i said benny doesnt know his job description. He really needs to retire.
Crow

Brunswick, GA

#65 Feb 1, 2013
comparison wrote:
Well, How about that, the judge didnt even think he was even deserving of a bond and benny seem to think he deserved to go to visitation and a little private funeral set up just for him and go to waycross. like i said benny doesnt know his job description. He really needs to retire.
Apparently you don't know anything about the law either. He has more rights than you and a lawyer now. So read up on your laws and then tell me how stupid Mr. Benny is. Thank GOD YOU AREN'T RUNNING THE COUNTY. At least know what you are talking about before you point a finger at anyone. I tell you ignorance runs deep apparently.
Stanky

Alma, GA

#66 Feb 1, 2013
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God your vote didn't count. Need to read up on your laws. The law is the law. Whether we like it or not. Not so much his mouth as you say. Just the law. Courson now has more rights than you and me. The man had not been indicted. A lots of difference. People that know nothing about the law. But have opinions.
If the sheriff had the evidence of how he savagely killed his wife, he could have deemed him a threat to the public or a flight risk. Looks like the sheriff like to show off his authority, especially when it's for a family member. Absolute power is a dangerous thing!!!!
comparison

United States

#67 Feb 1, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know anything about the law either. He has more rights than you and a lawyer now. So read up on your laws and then tell me how stupid Mr. Benny is. Thank GOD YOU AREN'T RUNNING THE COUNTY. At least know what you are talking about before you point a finger at anyone. I tell you ignorance runs deep apparently.
lol. benny knowed by the time of visitation that he done it, he pretty much admitted that he knowed it himself on t.v. benny needs to retire and let somebody else run the show because he doesnt have a clue about being sheriff unless it only would detal writting a speeding ticket to his grandma.
Crow

Brunswick, GA

#68 Feb 1, 2013
comparison wrote:
<quoted text> lol. benny knowed by the time of visitation that he done it, he pretty much admitted that he knowed it himself on t.v. benny needs to retire and let somebody else run the show because he doesnt have a clue about being sheriff unless it only would detal writting a speeding ticket to his grandma.
Comparison you can know something. But as law you have to prove it. Untill all the evidence is in and you are charged. You have all your rights. Today proved one thing. It was handled in the right way. No Bond for courson. I guess you would have went against the law so that his lawyer could have filed for one appeal after the other. Because his rights were violated. I don't like courson. But, I am glad your ignorant butt wasn't running things. He would be back out on the street today. The reason Benny is sheriff is because he has a clue. He uses it to protect the public from people like you. There is other counties for you to move to. Need some gas money?
comparison

United States

#69 Feb 1, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparison you can know something. But as law you have to prove it. Untill all the evidence is in and you are charged. You have all your rights. Today proved one thing. It was handled in the right way. No Bond for courson. I guess you would have went against the law so that his lawyer could have filed for one appeal after the other. Because his rights were violated. I don't like courson. But, I am glad your ignorant butt wasn't running things. He would be back out on the street today. The reason Benny is sheriff is because he has a clue. He uses it to protect the public from people like you. There is other counties for you to move to. Need some gas money?
I'll answer your last question first, Yes I need gas money, just leave me a gift card up @ Murphy's , Ill swing by and pick it up and Now deal with the other, how would you feel if benny , knowing everything and he did and let that piece of shit have his way with your daughter and then rub it in the families face. If I was benny I would be pissed that I got so damned fooled by a little piece of shit like that.
Crow

Jesup, GA

#70 Feb 2, 2013
comparison wrote:
<quoted text>I'll answer your last question first, Yes I need gas money, just leave me a gift card up @ Murphy's , Ill swing by and pick it up and Now deal with the other, how would you feel if benny , knowing everything and he did and let that piece of shit have his way with your daughter and then rub it in the families face. If I was benny I would be pissed that I got so damned fooled by a little piece of shit like that.
Let me explain to you first hand. I think he is a piece of crap also. What, I have read about all this and have heard makes me sick to my stomach. But, I also know what the law states. I know that his rights with a lawyer has to be followed. You call Benny a piece of crap. I call him a man that will make sure all laws are followed and set in place to keep him from walking. I still think you are ignorant for thinking any different. It is more important for him to pay for what he did than to impress you with what you think at this point. I want him to pay for everything he did to Mandy, her child and her family. No pity for him here. Oh your card is waiting.
Skynyrd Fan

United States

#71 Feb 2, 2013
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been indicted on several charges!! recheck your facts!!
grits

Savannah, GA

#72 Feb 2, 2013
comparison wrote:
<quoted text>I'll answer your last question first, Yes I need gas money, just leave me a gift card up @ Murphy's , Ill swing by and pick it up and Now deal with the other, how would you feel if benny , knowing everything and he did and let that piece of shit have his way with your daughter and then rub it in the families face. If I was benny I would be pissed that I got so damned fooled by a little piece of shit like that.
I agree, Benny is giving special treatment to courson. when did benny become king of baxley?
Goober

Jesup, GA

#73 Feb 3, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He has been indicted on several charges!! recheck your facts!!
He was indicted this friday skynyrd. So check your facts. While you are at it check your laws. I checked and rechecked. Need me to send a book over to the shop for you to read ?
Goober

Jesup, GA

#74 Feb 3, 2013
grits wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Benny is giving special treatment to courson. when did benny become king of baxley?
Grits, I don't know about king. But, I know he is sheriff and the law is the law. Need me to send you a book over to read also. That is if you can read.
sad

Baxley, GA

#75 Feb 3, 2013
all you benny lovers look real close, ask yourself this.why is the wife killer being treated so good.yes i know beeny's wife is kin to the courson's.i have one thing to say for benny he's not worth a s---.why was courson not wearing his orange jump suit,if he had been arrested for drugs you can bet your ass he would have been in orange and he would have had on handcuffs.i think it is ashame to think of all the mothers who have seen their kids hauld off to jail in handcuffs.but hear we are watching this one mother facing the man who took her daughters life,dressed up and no handcuffs.so benny before you die i hope to see the punishment that god has for you. you should hang your head.take off the badge and go your heartless self home and pray for the shame you have brought to this county.would you treat him this good if it was your child he had killed or would he still get the red carpet just because your wife was a courson.i thought you was one that showed no favors,how wrong i was.benny you are lower than a snakes belly.this message is strickly for benny,and benny's voters you put him in office take him out.
Stupid People

Savannah, GA

#76 Feb 3, 2013
sad wrote:
all you benny lovers look real close, ask yourself this.why is the wife killer being treated so good.yes i know beeny's wife is kin to the courson's.i have one thing to say for benny he's not worth a s---.why was courson not wearing his orange jump suit,if he had been arrested for drugs you can bet your ass he would have been in orange and he would have had on handcuffs.i think it is ashame to think of all the mothers who have seen their kids hauld off to jail in handcuffs.but hear we are watching this one mother facing the man who took her daughters life,dressed up and no handcuffs.so benny before you die i hope to see the punishment that god has for you. you should hang your head.take off the badge and go your heartless self home and pray for the shame you have brought to this county.would you treat him this good if it was your child he had killed or would he still get the red carpet just because your wife was a courson.i thought you was one that showed no favors,how wrong i was.benny you are lower than a snakes belly.this message is strickly for benny,and benny's voters you put him in office tae him out.
Just stating the facts. Most of the kids in jail were probably given state lawyers. Appointed by the state and paid for by mine and your tax dollars. That is if you pay taxes. If not then you would know nothing about it. Courson has a lawyer. I am sure his lawyer requested and made sure he showed up in street clothes. Trying to make him not look like a threat. Sheriff's wife was not a courson. Lord the level of ignorance is running rampid. She never was nor has she ever been a courson. But, I bet you one thing. Be man or woman enough to say that to her face. Nope you won't. You will just keep slithering on that old belly of yours and hiding out like the snake you are.
skip169

Douglas, GA

#77 Feb 3, 2013
Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stating the facts. Most of the kids in jail were probably given state lawyers. Appointed by the state and paid for by mine and your tax dollars. That is if you pay taxes. If not then you would know nothing about it. Courson has a lawyer. I am sure his lawyer requested and made sure he showed up in street clothes. Trying to make him not look like a threat. Sheriff's wife was not a courson. Lord the level of ignorance is running rampid. She never was nor has she ever been a courson. But, I bet you one thing. Be man or woman enough to say that to her face. Nope you won't. You will just keep slithering on that old belly of yours and hiding out like the snake you are.
your name 'stupid people'' says it all. how about get your head out of your ass? courson should not get special treatment.
skip169

Douglas, GA

#78 Feb 3, 2013
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Grits, I don't know about king. But, I know he is sheriff and the law is the law. Need me to send you a book over to read also. That is if you can read.
no benney told wtoc reporter that he didn't need a judges order to let johnathan go to viewing and that he didn't have to, because he 'benny'' could use his own discretion. guess its all in who u know in this town.
Confused

Hartwell, GA

#79 Feb 3, 2013
How long will this topic be discussed before any action is taken ? Just sayin..,,
Skynyrd Fan

United States

#80 Feb 3, 2013
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
He was indicted this friday skynyrd. So check your facts. While you are at it check your laws. I checked and rechecked. Need me to send a book over to the shop for you to read ?
According to MyBaxley.com , he was indicted before the 49'ers beat the Falcons two weeks ago. Assuming you can read you can read it there just like the rest of us!! Want me to send a law book over to the trailer park where you live at?.Just tell me which trailer park you live in!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie McNeill Lewis 41 min Nasty Nate 8
fired? (Oct '14) 46 min Baxley 24
Latest Poll shows Bernie Sanders beating Trump ... 4 hr chopper read 38
Amanda Johnson accident (Mar '15) Fri Amanda Leigh John... 7
Looking for women to have sex with will pay $300 Fri Baxley 5
Samantha Pyle (Jun '15) Fri gomernolen 3
parents from Jeff D. elementary school look! Fri observer 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages