crystal white
Fearful of Frizz

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2009
Beware! She used to live in Baxley but I heard she moved to Atlanta to become a card-carrying lesbian... she steals from people, wears mens clothes, and listens to late 1990's mall-metal! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN! she will corrupt everything she touches.
angelbaby

Baxley, GA

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Well i happen to know (cookie) crystal white.. she cant help it that she looks like a man. she just has a big jaw and a manly walk. But shes very nice. she has triangle hair and a heart of gold. And yes she likes girls that are butch but really leave her alone .. god bless you fearfull offrizz

Since: Apr 09

Blackshear, GA

#3 Jun 20, 2009
angelbaby wrote:
Well i happen to know (cookie) crystal white.. she cant help it that she looks like a man. she just has a big jaw and a manly walk. But shes very nice. she has triangle hair and a heart of gold. And yes she likes girls that are butch but really leave her alone .. god bless you fearfull offrizz
she must be another "sicko". people who choose to live that kind of life will always have problems with society. i myself think that is just sick, maybe a mental thing. but no matter how you slice or dice it , IT IS STILL WRONG!! i am sure this person is a sweet person. but needs to see the real way of life. hope i don't sound too harsh, but that is something that i despise,,,god bless

Since: Apr 09

Blackshear, GA

#4 Jun 20, 2009
Fearful of Frizz wrote:
Beware! She used to live in Baxley but I heard she moved to Atlanta to become a card-carrying lesbian... she steals from people, wears mens clothes, and listens to late 1990's mall-metal! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN! she will corrupt everything she touches.
this is exactly what is wrong with suciety today!!
WTFE

Baxley, GA

#5 Jul 15, 2010
I know cookie and have for many years. she is very sweet and what she does behind closed doors is her business. maybe ya people are jealous cause she hasnt invited you behind those closed doors. Dont knock it til ya try it!!
Viidalia princess

Vidalia, GA

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Shame you apple pie and fearful of frizz-wow cant believe I just typed those names anyways shame on you two. Ill pray that the same public bashing doesnt happen to you one day. Im sure you wouldnt like it. What would Jesus say bout that huh? Thats gonna be your problem one day answern to Him about this bashn. Shame on you two.
badass hazlehurst

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2010
I heard Cookie and colleen have played lickie split,and eat some shit.
u are a sad person

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2010
badass hazlehurst wrote:
I heard Cookie and colleen have played lickie split,and eat some shit.
damn u really have a problem with colleen.what's the deal?u must be the dude that just broke up with her?or she wouldn't give u any?well.just how it's looking
vidalia princess

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2010
you shouldnt bash being a lesbian i licked several.so did colleen.dont knock it till u lick it.besides jesus dont condone homosexuals no matter how much u pray or go to church we all are going to hell.
Cookie

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2011
Well I am cookie and I think if you don't know me you can F@&$ OFF!
Cookie

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2011
Fearful of Frizz wrote:

Funny how it took me over a year to see this post. What ever you think you know about me is obviously wrong. And what's even funnier is that you didn't have it in you to just confront me about your obvious issues but instead felt you needed to put them on a public forum. That makes your accusations look even weaker. God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle Accident 7/2/15 3 hr Lori 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hazlehurst, GA (Aug '10) 17 hr thandie 148
fireworks when and where??? 17 hr thandie 3
james Patterson heating and air 17 hr thandie 9
Race For Mayor (Jul '11) Fri Pop 35
Jeff Davis County Name Change Fri Duck 6
No pledge of alliegence in High School Jul 2 Mezzoe 7
More from around the web

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE