Richard Griffin
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Just sayin

Alma, GA

#305 Feb 25, 2013
She aint no saint..Just got caught a couple weeks ago for DUI..Wander who bought that for her.Not sayin he i innocent but if you gonna bash put it all out..Ask around wont put it all on here but if you knew you may would think twice before bashing..Just remember one thing their r always two sides to a story..
Peace

Alma, GA

#306 Feb 25, 2013
Ijus pray for both families cause none of them deserve this..I pray yall will see that too and quit talking about either one of them..

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, GA

#307 Feb 27, 2013
The truth can not be hidden forever. Richard Griffin pled guilty Friday (2/22/2013) to cruelty to children and told the judge that he was guilty of doing all those horrible things to that underage girl. He will be sentenced to prison 9:00am Monday March 11, 2013! Justice does prevail!!
concerned_parent

Alma, GA

#308 Feb 27, 2013
What wrote:
You people were not there...Concerned parent you should be praying not hating and were is The Love of God at on here..You people need to leave the families alone..
I dont hate him..he isnt worth the energy it wouldtake..and i surely would not judge him..God will though..he can be forgiven,..but he still will pay..on earth as it is in Heaven
crazy

Herndon, VA

#309 Feb 27, 2013
people anybody in their right mind guilty or not guilty would take a plea..a jury would believe a girl and shes not a child for heavens sake..let a girl a girl scream and u men in trouble..the ones on here bashing better hope it dont come to there door u never know whats gonna happen in this life to good people or bad
Crystal Griifin

Norcross, GA

#310 Feb 27, 2013
All of you who are putting my uncle down should be ashamed of yourself. First of all, I think it is sad that you won't post your real name. Maybe its because someone in your family has been "accused" of something. all of you should stop and think about how you would feel if your family was getting bashed, but hey, that is what comes out ta the mouths of small minded people. I hope and pray that none of you ever have to deal with what my family has been through. Remember that all of us have skeletons in our closet and there is only one judge and His verdict is the only one that counts in the long run. Hope you all have a blessed day and I pray that you will stop and think before you post negative comments.
Taylor Carter

United States

#311 Mar 26, 2013
Yeap wrote:
Yeah he is serving his time in Alkatraz!!!!! And she Taylor Carter has been sent to boot camp..Due to doing more than Richard Griffin and family can't do nothing with her!!!
Actually, I am home. I left for Basic training and AIT (advanced individual training) I chose to join the Ga Army National Guard in December of 2011 to better my life and make me a Stronger person. So, if you wanna talk crap about me, then say it to my face. My parents have always had complete control over me. So, if you would like to say anything else, come at me!!
unbelievable

Dublin, Ireland

#312 Mar 26, 2013
I don't think have control..let's just say that cause u know and I know where u use to go remember go to..but you b ok...
Carolyn Griffin

Dublin, Ireland

#313 Mar 26, 2013
Listen both families have been thru enough leave this alone..I love my brother and will be by his side all the way. So please leave us all alone and get off our backs..
Taylor Carter

United States

#314 Mar 27, 2013
Oh really now "unbelievable" where did I use to go. You think you really know me. Then go ahead tel me where I used to go, cause my parents always knew where i went. Come on.
GRIFFIN SIS

Muscle Shoals, AL

#315 Mar 29, 2013
TAYLOR I hope you anfd RICHARD may heal..I ask other people not to bash my whole fgamily
Bocephus

Englewood, CO

#316 Mar 30, 2013
richards doings has nothing to do with the griffin family.as far as I know they are good people.

He is going to have to pay for his crap and I think at this point he is probably thinkin about changing
his life, I hope he is.

The lesson to be learnt from this is that you cant
live a life involving drugs,alcohol, and lust and expect to avoid ruin.

I hope our young people learn from this.
Taylor Carter

United States

#317 Apr 1, 2013
GRIFFIN SIS wrote:
TAYLOR I hope you anfd RICHARD may heal..I ask other people not to bash my whole fgamily
I understand where you are coming from. But, the same people have bashed me and my family also.
What

Baxley, GA

#318 Apr 4, 2013
I think the Banner has spoken and apparently everyone involved. The verdict is in and it is over. Now everyone can hopefully heal and move on.
Elmer Snodgrass

Baxley, GA

#319 Apr 6, 2013
He will get all the sex he wants now in prison but it will be different than diddling with teenage girls. It will be very different, painfully different. He will know it when they get to the "bottom" of the issue. It's the kind of thing that happens as the result of bad decision making. Bad decision making is the downfall of us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) 5 hr MIghty raiders 20
Name a Who_re 16 hr genehurrogate 2
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Jul 22 Baxleyman 20
smoking weed (Oct '13) Jul 21 Bob 19
Tommy Jul 21 Philo 3
Bacon County commissioners Jul 21 Chris 19
Vapor Shop Jul 20 Wisdom 18

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance